AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Is there any way I can purchase tickets for games that are scheduled in April? Or do I have to wait until closer to the game date?

Reaction score
i got my confirmation for arsenal v milan on sunday - they sold out very quoickly as well as in italy,

for games in april you wil l have to wait until nearer the time to book- usually about month before

Reaction score
Ticket for Juventus Match

Hi all,
I'm from Turkey and I'm going to be in Milano on 24th February. And I want to support you in San Siro against Juventus. I need 2 pcs tickets and how can I but it? Who can help me about it?
many thanks

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'll be studying in Austria this upcoming quarter and on a weekend would like to take a train over to Milan and watch a game at San Siro.

Would anyone here recommend I get tickets online beforehand or would it be cheaper to get them at San Siro? I don't plan on going to a big game or anything.

Reaction score
can i buy tickets in advance for the lecce match in march? will it sell out?

also, what cheap hotels are there near the stadium or city?
thanks

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Hi all,
I'm from Turkey and I'm going to be in Milano on 24th February. And I want to support you in San Siro against Juventus. I need 2 pcs tickets and how can I but it? Who can help me about it?
many thanks

this will likely be a sell out an solid to get tix, try http://www.mpestero.com or a bank in milan but you'll b very lucky if u get one.

I'll be studying in Austria this upcoming quarter and on a weekend would like to take a train over to Milan and watch a game at San Siro.

Would anyone here recommend I get tickets online beforehand or would it be cheaper to get them at San Siro? I don't plan on going to a big game or anything.

if its a small game their will be plenty tix available, you'll even be able to get them jus b kick off. prices are same i think for online or if u get them at san siro

can i buy tickets in advance for the lecce match in march? will it sell out?

also, what cheap hotels are there near the stadium or city?
thanks

wont be a sell out, should be plenty tix available on match day

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
If Milan is still in CL, or on verge of winning the scudetto, I will go to Milan sometime between early april to whenever, depending on their championship status.

Not speaking Italian, will it be tough to navigate my way around, or are their alot of english spaeaking people to assist.

I was also warned that Milan pickpockets are world class. True or false?

Reaction score
Is there any way of buying the Milan v Lecce ticket online before I get to Milan?

I don't want to purchase whilst I am there, would prefer to buy online....

Any advice?

thank you

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Is there any way of buying the Milan v Lecce ticket online before I get to Milan?

I don't want to purchase whilst I am there, would prefer to buy online....

Any advice?

thank you

try it on http://www.mpestero.com
they are a reliable source for Milan tickets and very nice ppl, I also buy my tickets there
btw, I think the tickets for the match against Lecce are already available

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
Hi all,

Would anyone know when the kick-off time for the Milan - Roma match at the end of March will be decided?

I will (fingers crossed) be going, but before I book a flight I wanted to know if it will be a Saturday or Sunday fixture. I guess it will likely be known about a month in advance, but if anyone knows any way of finding this out asap that would be much appreciated.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Alright mate, I'm doing exactly the same! I've booked flights for saturday morning and monday morning from London Gatwick, as you really cannot tell when it'll be played just yet and the sooner you book the cheaper it'll be really.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
http://www.mpestero.com/

AC MILAN VS BARCELLONA

WEDNESDAY MARCH 28TH 2012 AT 20:45

STARTING SINCE....

ONLY FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS / SEASON CARD HOLDERS TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIE A TIM

WE REMEMER YOU THAT,WHEN YOU WILL FILL IN THE FORM IN BOOKING,YOU MUST WRITE THE NUMBER OF YOUR CARTA CUORE ROSSONERO INSTEAD OF NUMBER OF YOUR DOCUMENT.

WITHOUT IT... WE CAN NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION YOUR ORDER

PLEASE NOTE : THE TICKET / ENTRANCE WILL BE UPLOADED DIRECTLY ON THE CARTA CUORE ROSSONERO

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF

THE CARTA CUORE ROSSONERO HOLDER !!!

Apparently Cuore card holders can already order their tickets. Hopefully tickets will become available to 'the rest' as well.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
So people, it's done. I'm going to Milano tomorrow. Gonna try and get tickets for both the Roma and the Barca game. So hyped up and happy. Will be staying with a friend who lives in Milan (also a Milan fan) who will be coming to the games with me. However, when it comes to exploring Milano, I will be pretty much on my own, since he's at work most of the day. And, I'll have 9 days, so I've pretty much got time to do stuff. Only problem is, what stuff?

When it comes to landmarks and museum, I know what to see. But when it comes to the club, what are the things I must see? I know some people here have been to Milano, so can you guys recommend something? Any advice? Any interesting tips?

What about going to Milanello? Is there a point in going to the training sessions, and where can I see when they're happening? Any way to come even close to the players for photos and autographs? Can I somehow touch the god of a man who goes by the name Pippo Inzaghi? What's the best place to buy a Milan shirt and Milan related merchandise? If I want the shirt with all patches, can I buy it from the stadium store? What's the best place to be seated in the stadium, or it doesn't really matter? You know, any experiences, anything.

Will be documenting pretty much all of the trip and will probably post a ton of pictures and videos when I come back. Also, will be checking the forum daily, either from the phone or the computer at night.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
- I do not recommend for you to go on that tour-bus through Milano. Its pathetic, not interesting and a waste of money.
- Milanello is difficult to reach but if you have the possibility i strongly recommend you to go there. Mostly because there is a big chance you can see some of the players leaving and entering Milanello. Some of them take the time to sign stuff.

For the shirt. I recommend you to go to the football factory behind il duomo (on the backside of it). Prices are good, lots of time they have discounts and other stuff and they have all the official patches, names & numbers.
When you buy this stuff at the stadium it will cost a lot more, and you have less options.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
- I do not recommend for you to go on that tour-bus through Milano. Its pathetic, not interesting and a waste of money.
- Milanello is difficult to reach but if you have the possibility i strongly recommend you to go there. Mostly because there is a big chance you can see some of the players leaving and entering Milanello. Some of them take the time to sign stuff.

For the shirt. I recommend you to go to the football factory behind il duomo (on the backside of it). Prices are good, lots of time they have discounts and other stuff and they have all the official patches, names & numbers.
When you buy this stuff at the stadium it will cost a lot more, and you have less options.

Nah, I dislike tours. Got navigation on phone (Nokia fuck yeah) and am not averse to walking or taking public transport from one point of interest to another taking coffee stops.

Hmmm. Will try to persuade the friend to go by car, since I think no public transport takes me there, and taking a taxi is ******** and expensive. So, there's a tiny tiny chance I can get to come close to a Milan player? Oh God please yes.

As for the shirt, that's a huge tip. Thanks a lot mate.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Nah, I dislike tours. Got navigation on phone (Nokia fuck yeah) and am not averse to walking or taking public transport from one point of interest to another taking coffee stops.

Hmmm. Will try to persuade the friend to go by car, since I think no public transport takes me there, and taking a taxi is ******** and expensive. So, there's a tiny tiny chance I can get to come close to a Milan player? Oh God please yes.

As for the shirt, that's a huge tip. Thanks a lot mate.

Just get a giornaliero ticket ~€3,50 gets you on any transport. Metro (tube), tram, pullman (bus). They're available from any tabaccini/tobacconist. Then you can get the tram from the south west tram stops in piazza Duomo to S.Siro/Axum (Line 16). Or you can get the metro to Lotto on Linea 1 (the red line).

EDIT: Just realised you're on about getting to Milanello, ignore what I just said, what I said is just for city centre travel.

I agree with Sheva's advice for the shirt, I think the shop is called Football Team, Sheva do you mean the one where you have to walk upstairs to the shop, and things are just on display downstairs?

Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck, i still didnt get my confirmatiom from mpestero. It never took this long...
Getting stressed.

Reaction score
the servers are off..... they say that in the banks it's a similar situation.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So Barca tickets hit the net is the reason official site is down?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
You might need to think about this, Marcus(and others). Seems like there are some changes in infrastructure of Milano. Unfortunately I can't translate it so it's up to you what you make of it:
Qui San Siro: nuove informazioni di viabilità, utili per Milan-Roma, per chi frequenta abitualmente lo stadio di San Siro. MILANO - A causa dell’ampliamento del cantiere situato in Via Harar per la realizzazione della Metro5, è stata modificata la viabilità, in accesso e in uscita da e per San Siro, arrivando da Via Novara (Tangenziale Ovest). Tale variazione sarà in vigore fino al termine della stagione in corso 2011-2012. Per raggiungere lo Stadio e le aree parcheggio sarà necessario seguire un percorso alternativo, evidenziato nella mappa allegata alla notizia, che potrebbe allungare i tempi necessari per raggiungere l’area di destinazione. Le altre vie di accesso allo stadio (Piazzale Lotto-Via Caprilli e Via Patroclo) non subiranno variazioni, pertanto restano validi i percorsi utilizzati fino a oggi.

uss1.jpg

http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/show/139978

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ffs apparently not everybody with a reservation got tickets.
And i'm one of the unlucky....

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
Guys, I'll be in Barcelona next week when we play them in Milan, fuck...

Anyhow, I'll be in Milan on the 15th of April, we play Genoa at San Siro at 3pm. Anybody knows what is the best way economically to purchase the tickets, on-line, or maybe at the stadium on the matchday?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great! I will join you in 2 days.
How is the weather ;)?

Schedule