AC Milan - Udinese 06/11/2005 #Week 11#

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Serse Cosmi: “We didn’t even take part in this match. It was torture – a Milan monologue. There was no resistance. We should just shelve this quickly and take advantage of the break for international duty to recharge our batteries. At this stage, we definitely need it.”

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
hmmm

nice win, what can i say, if only we can play like this all the time.
yes wild, pippo & gila need that kinda service from the flanks, but against teams like psv, like we saw in both legs, who don't let u play that kinda game, so we need versatility in our attacks. our midfield was on fire again, just like against juve which kinda burnt 'em out for the psv match (hiddink is also a class ahead of carlo as a coach :o ).

pippo 2 assists ????:D . i really am happy the way he's progressed considering the fact he's been out for 2 years (he still ain't my kinda striker & ain't a milan legend :o ) bravo! :star:

gila 2 goals, nice :). he's our highest goal scorer right. thank goodness #32 didn't play, makes me wanna puke when i see him on the field :head: :mad:

when ALL our midfielders come to the field we are really outta this world. seedorf bashers.. hello.

hope pirlo can go on a run of freekicks, especially in tight and important games. it'll make a whole lotta difference.

not to take anything away from the win, there was no de sanctis & obodo. and we were playing a team without a win in 4 games...

ALL THE SAME FORZA MILAN!!!!

ps:gatusso played like a chicken again??? :D LOL... & what's all this bandaged-hand fashion in the team... LOL

Last edited:

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
5-1 didnt expect anything like that i hoped for 2-1
thnx for highlites kyayra pirlos free kick was good
could this be the start of a pirlo who can actually score free kicks?

fenerkolik

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ANELKA - HEINZE - RONALDINHO - SERHAT
fenerkolik said:
I see u; but milan must win this match at home...
udinese played a hard game last night with werder and they don't used to play football so much. They will be tired at ur match so u will win easly...
after ur udinese's match I will be here again and we will see together ur game and score... :cool:
I'm here again... :cool:

Milan won EASLY
5 - 1

CONGRATULATIONS.... ;)

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Whata beating. Pirlo had the keeper totally beat. I didn't expect this. GREAT WIN! FORZA MILAN!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Shevy_007 said:
(hiddink is also a class ahead of carlo as a coach :o ).

you're an idiot.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
What can i say?We played a perfect game :proud:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
This has been a great day, I must say! Trashing them, we did :D (I start to talk a little Yodaish, don't I, hehe)

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Passion for *9* said:
I'm 100% sure he reads my posts :tongue: I'm a great motivator, don't you guys agree ? :tongue: ;)

Keep up the good work! :tongue: We still need him to pull off great performances for Roma, Inter, Lazio, Juve and Fior again.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
I feel sorry for udinese, nothing seems to be going for those poor fellas :p hehe Forza Milan, great job. Damn 5-1.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Kyara: Thanks for the clips
Gilardino: Thanks for the dedication of the double!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow. First Juve 3-1, then Udinese 5-1.

You know how bulls (allegedly) charge when they see red? We seem to do likewise whenever we play teams wearing black and white stripes. :D

aLuZiNK

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
BMWTaylor said:
Wow. First Juve 3-1, then Udinese 5-1.

You know how bulls (allegedly) charge when they see red? We seem to do likewise whenever we play teams wearing black and white stripes. :D
next target Siena :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
aLuZiNK said:
next target Siena :D
And maybe someday we'll draw Newcastle in the Champions League. :D

We took care of Siena earlier this season, either in the second or third match (2-1). Are we gonna play them again? :)

aLuZiNK

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
BMWTaylor said:
We took care of Siena earlier this season, either in the second or third match (2-1). Are we gonna play them again? :)
ja i forgot that one...

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
simply great score! 5-1 :) happy moment for ALL OF US!
our midfield was totally on fire this time, again!
very good game for milan!
pippo is back, he really is! he was REALLY great with assists, lovely ones though he didnt score!
kaka, great as before! and this game truely proves that he isn't selfish :)
gilardino, this guy is great! he must be so happy after scoring his first goal in san siro! no no, not the first one, first 2! he is currently under scoring mode i suppose! and that is great! :D
seedorf! oh seedorf, he had a good game just like anyone else, and when he is on form, my gosh, he is a really good player! :D
pirlo, what can i say, this free kick was great! :)

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good result for us, since I missed the PSV game, so last night finally I can watch milan again. Serginho play very well, he isn't like 34 years old with that kind of overlap, what a player. Kaka is also fantastic. I thought the game will be tight since we dont have a good records against Udine.

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This game was definitely dedicated to those who complained ALOT!!
Especially to THOSE who said Gilardino is a bad player and underrated him so much.
Here is an interesting FACT!!!!
Crespo hasnt scored any goal this time around last year!!! He started scoring since 20th November last year.
GILARDINO has scored 7 GOALS so far!!!!
SO for those of YOU who said Crespo was better then GILA then please rethink and dont ever say anything bad to any of our current players whenever they are having bad times like during the midweek.

The lost to PSV was just a bad luck and we didnt need to worry about it. We will bounce back in the champions league in the next mathces. Believe me!!! Believe in your beloved AC MILAN!!!

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Oh great match! I watched 90-min, All our plays are play very well.. What I would like to say it is already said by friends, ok Congratulation and let’s go a head.

Forza Milan

Man of the Match
2659_big.jpg

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Facade19

Primavera
Reaction score
Great game, absolutely great.
First of all I must say that Seedorf is the engine of the our midfield.
He is working his ass off. Finally the Seedorf from 2 seasons ago is back :proud:. I am so glad.
Gila's goal were just fantastic, especially his first one.
LOL I found it funny how he did not know how to celebrate. LOL
He ran around, then looking, then running. Just pure emotions.
His finishing ability is noticeable, hopefully, and I just believe so, his finishing will get even better.
Pipo was back with a bang. His assist to Seedorf was neat and beautiful at the same time.
Our backline played a good, solid game, not allowing many chances.
Watching the game was the highlight of my weekend.
I hope I get to see the upcoming Fiorentia-Milan game. Surely would be nice.
BTW I will try to post more regulary here, but I am way too busy, but I'll try.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MaGasTeR said:
Oh my god :eek: :eek: :eek: 5-1 ? I can;t believe it :eek: :eek:
Highlights please ?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I like your icons, lolzzzzzzz!!! BTW, does anybody have MU - Chelsea highlights?

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
wow I'm so proud of Milan wining 5-1 is wonderful job I couldn't see the
game since I was on emergency for more than 4 hours but I just saw reply
happy for Gila to score 2 goals . This Milan I love good performs and great result

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kevin_dk said:
does anybody have MU - Chelsea highlights?
I think you're on the wrong forum for something like that. You're better off visiting a ManU board.

Carlo was quoted as saying that the Udinese match was the best of the season so far, but I beg to differ. For me it's still Juve.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
WOW , WOW!!! WOW! What a great match! Probably the best performance of the season!!! We were simply awesome from the start till the end. We have now twice successfully defended a 3-0 half time lead and that is good, as the players no longer have to push the panic button after taking a comfortable half time lead. Well here’s my player-by-player rating!!!

Dida- Didn’t have much to do today. I won’t blame him for the goal conceded as it was from the penalty spot! Rating 3/5

Cafu- Probably the worst Milan player on the pitch. What happened to the Cafu that we all know and love? Didn’t have much to do defensively but failed to provide some decent crosses like he usually does. Rating 2/5

Nesta- Didn’t have much to do but was alert when needed Rating 3/5

Maldini- Didn’t have much to do but was alert when needed Rating 3/5

Serginho- My goodness! What a match he had!! Probably his best match in the last 2-3 years!!! He played like a man possessed at times! Forza Sergio! Definitely the man of the match. Rating 5/5

Seedorf- Had a fantastic game. Has really impressed in the last 2-3 matches! Hope he can keep it up and perform like this consistently. He has the talent to shoot from far and is using it to his good now! Great match and got a standing Ovation! Scored a goal and probably dedicated his goal to Wild J Rating 4/5

Pirlo- Had 1 of his best matches this season! Scored from a free kick! Hope he can score more consistently from free kicks! Rating 4/5

Kaka- Another player that really needs to perform consistently. 1 min he plays so well and we feel that he can win the golden ball and he follows it up with a bad game. Had a good game against Juventus but had a bad game against PSV. Was outstanding today against Udinese and I hope he will play well against Fiorentina as well! Forza KaKa! Milan needs you to be at your best on a more consistent level! Rating 4/5

Gattuso- Another commanding performance from the “Gladiator”. Gave a way a cheap penalty but I think the Udinese player made the most out of it and it wasn’t a penalty. Rating 4/5

Inzaghi- Probably the highlight of the match was Pippo dribbling past a defender and crossing the ball to the path of Gilardino for Milan’s First Goal! That’s rare! And he got another assist for holding up the ball for Seedorf to score Milan’s second. With this sort of performance I doubt Vieri will get many chances to play and wont be surprised to see him leave if he doesn’t find his form soon. Rating 4/5

Gilardino- I’m really proud of him. Probably his best performance in a Milan shirt. Finally broke his San Siro Jinx and looked like his old self. Forza Gila! Probably dedicated his goals and performance to Tsar! Rating 4/5

Ancelloti- I expected him to start with Serginho and Cafu during the PSV match but he opted for a more defensive solution thn. Got his tactics right today and it was an excellent performance from Milan! Rating 4/5

Oh and finally the Dumbass match prediction Award goes to non-other thn Tsar! Rating –10/10 :D

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm back from Milano, guys. It really was a fantastic game! The atmosphere was just great! It was an excellent team performance that did it. Standing ovation for Seedorf, what more can I say? Fans were cheering for Ancelotti, he was waving back. Gilardino, Seedorf, Serginho and Pirlo did especially well. I'll post some images and videos when I get home.

Oh, and the consolation goal was awarded to Udinese. Like we care! :tongue:

Forza Milan!

Schedule