AC Milan vs Messina 25/11/2006

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
RAI International are showing it Downunder ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Copy/paste from the official site:

MILAN-MESSINA: I CONVOCATI ROSSONERI
24/11/2006

PORTIERI: Fiori, Kalac, Facchin (n.30);
DIFENSORI: Antonelli (n.31), Bonera, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic;
CENTROCAMPISTI: Brocchi, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf, Vitofrancesco (n.39);
ATTACCANTI: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

3 players from the Primavera... The (first phase of the) revolution has begun... LOL.

I doubt they would get a chance. I do however want to see Antonelli in action since a lot of good things had been said about him by the coacher and he is supposed to take maldini's place when he retires...

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Well I see that many people around here are frustrated since they don't get to watch Milan.
You Arabs ain't the only one's who'r lucky enough to watch Milan!:D

For all of you guys out there interested watching Milan games; DigitAlb !
It's an Albanian package which consists of 5 football channels.

They broadcast the Italian (Serie A and Juve in B), French (Ligue 1), German (Bundesliga), Spanish (Primera Division) and English (Premier League) championships + derbys from the Portuguese and Greek championships. Oh yeah and derbys from their domestic Albanian league!

They broadcast mostly the big teams matches, like Milan, Inter, Roma, Marseille, Lyon, Bayern, Werder, Barca, Real, Valencia, L'pool, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.
Every weekend they broadcast about 30 matches - all of 'em live.

DigitAlb also covers the Champions League and some of the matches from the UEFA-cup. Every matchday of CL they broadcast 10 matches live (5 at Tuesday and 5 at Wednesday) + after the matches you may see the highlights from all of the 8 matches played that day.

They also broadcast some International football, last time they broadcasted 5 matches live, among 'em England - Holland.
When there aren't many matches played they broadcast live from Milan channel, Inter channel, Chelsea TV etc.

All this for a reasonable price (compared to most other sport channels); about 150 Euros annualy (!)
-----------------------------------------------------

No, this ain't spam - I just wanted to inform you guys that there's an outstanding football package for an reasonable price.
The only minus is that the commentarys during the matches are all on Albanian, but it really doesn't bother me at all.

If mods or others want to inform all of our members on this site then we may open an own thread about football-packages and discuss which one's the best. Feel free to copy/paste my post!

Cheers! :)

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Sorry for bringing this thread way of topic during my last post, but I wanted to share the info with you guys.

Back on topic!

We really struggle nowadays, the squad looks rather strange with 3 prospects from the Primavera. Yeah I know that they'r in the squad just to make up the numbers, but it's really alarming as well.

What we need is 3 points, no matter what the final result will look like as long as we win.
I'm afraid it may look ugly during the next month or two, Kalac is really shaky !

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Passion for *9* said:
Copy/paste from the official site:

MILAN-MESSINA: I CONVOCATI ROSSONERI
24/11/2006

PORTIERI: Fiori, Kalac, Facchin (n.30);
DIFENSORI: Antonelli (n.31), Bonera, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic;
CENTROCAMPISTI: Brocchi, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf, Vitofrancesco (n.39);
ATTACCANTI: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

3 players from the Primavera... The (first phase of the) revolution has begun... LOL.
Seems 'anyone' other than Kalac would do :D Wonder how he ended up here in the first place :rolleyes: I suspect Bungs :D

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
BMWTaylor said:
Honestly, with all our bumps and bruises, I'm surprised we still have any players left to field for this match. Word has it that the vertical stripes on the Milan logo are going to be replaced with Band-Aids.
LOL :tongue: We won't be short of sponsors, that's for sure ;)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Velez Mostar said:
They broadcast the Italian (Serie A and Juve in B), French (Ligue 1), German (Bundesliga), Spanish (Primera Division) and English (Premier League) championships + derbys from the Portuguese and Greek championships. Oh yeah and derbys from their domestic Albanian league!

They broadcast mostly the big teams matches, like Milan, Inter, Roma, Marseille, Lyon, Bayern, Werder, Barca, Real, Valencia, L'pool, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.
Every weekend they broadcast about 30 matches - all of 'em live.

DigitAlb also covers the Champions League and some of the matches from the UEFA-cup. Every matchday of CL they broadcast 10 matches live (5 at Tuesday and 5 at Wednesday) + after the matches you may see the highlights from all of the 8 matches played that day.

They also broadcast some International football, last time they broadcasted 5 matches live, among 'em England - Holland.
When there aren't many matches played they broadcast live from Milan channel, Inter channel, Chelsea TV etc.

All this for a reasonable price (compared to most other sport channels); about 150 Euros annualy (!)
Man , that seems like a great deal.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Kalac; Bonera, Kaladze, Maldini, Jankulovski; Brocchi, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaka; Oliveira, Gilardino

I would like to see Ancelotti field Brocchi at RB again. He was outstanding against AEK.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
20 30 Italian time.

6 30am Downunder.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
because I won'T watch this match, I'm confident we'll win it :D
(actually I intentionally set up the time for going to the new james bond movie with my friend, so I don't have to worry :p)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
This game doesn't look so bright, with Kalac starting as our goalkeeper and our failure to score goals, our slow uncreative midfield, and our shaky defence, that's our main problems.

My advice is to try long range shots, like Kaka's + Seedorf's + Janku's, that's what I see the only way to score these days, because we got no good wingers, slow uncreative midfield, and the rare chances we recieve, we just blow em away.

I want us to start like this, which would be something to make me somehow optimistic:

-------------Kalac
-Brocchi--Simic-Maldini--Janku

----------Gourcuff---Pirlo

-----Kaka---------------Seedorf
---------Pippo---Oliveira

I think this is a suitable line-up for today's game, the only way I see us winning, is to have 2 DMs and to have Kaka + Seedorf close to the goal and shoot a lot.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i dont care who scores, how they score, when they score even if its a last minute own-goal to make us win 1-0 i will take it.
please just get the 3 points

Good luck FORZA MILAN!!!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With Kalac starting and Pirlo almost certainly playing..it doesn't look too good.. 1-0 Messina.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
KAKA' 22 said:
-------------Kalac
-Brocchi--Simic-Maldini--Janku

----------Gourcuff---Pirlo

-----Kaka---------------Seedorf
---------Pippo---Oliveira
That’s like playin without a real DM & that’s will b a big mistake.

I prefer 2 play Bonera on the right & keep Brocchi as a DM since he is the only 1 who can do the hard word usually done b Gatu.
Also I would field Seedorf next 2 Brocchi where his slowness wont affect our already slow midifled.
And of course Gila instead of Pippo 4 obvious reasons.

My 4mation would b :

--------------------------Kalac

Bonera------------Simic----Nesta--------Janku

-------------------Brocchi--- Seedorf

Kaka----------------------------------------------Gourcuff

---------------------Gila---Oli

Also I don’t know why don’t we try the 3 men defense :

-------------------------Kalac

---------Nesta-----Maldini-----Simic

----------------Brocchi--- Seedorf

Kaka--------------Gourcuff------------------Janku

-----------------Gila----------Oli

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Wild said:
Also I don’t know why don’t we try the 3 men defense :

-------------------------Kalac

---------Nesta-----Maldini-----Simic

----------------Brocchi--- Seedorf

Kaka--------------Gourcuff------------------Janku

-----------------Gila----------Oli

Because that's Carlo and he does not like experimenting even when things visibly don't go well.

I placed a bet for HT/FT - Draw/AC Milan, which I hope happens :D

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
how long till the game starts?

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Rosanna03 said:
2 hours and 45 minutes.

Btw, I like you new name ;)

thanx!

thanx a lot, i like yours too!

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Wild said:
That’s like playin without a real DM & that’s will b a big mistake.

I prefer 2 play Bonera on the right & keep Brocchi as a DM since he is the only 1 who can do the hard word usually done b Gatu.
Also I would field Seedorf next 2 Brocchi where his slowness wont affect our already slow midifled.
And of course Gila instead of Pippo 4 obvious reasons.

My 4mation would b :

--------------------------Kalac

Bonera------------Simic----Nesta--------Janku

-------------------Brocchi--- Seedorf

Kaka----------------------------------------------Gourcuff

---------------------Gila---Oli

So It's my same idea but with different players, I put Brocchi on the right because I don't trust Bonera, but you are right we need Brocchi on the midfield, as for Seedorf...I switch him with Gourcuff, coz we need his long shots, something the Gourcuff lacks. In attack I surely pick Pippo :tongue:

Just switch Bonera with Simic & Put in Maldini in the center, like this:

Simic---Nesta---Maldini--Janku

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Some of you don't remember that we have tried 3-man defense last year and it was a disaster...

Schedule