of course we come in peace :D

8482navyslogan_inner.jpg

:fp:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
if Nesta suffering from training, dump Allegri, im not joking!

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
if Nesta suffering from training, dump Allegri, im not joking!

Jesus wept, unless Allegri is going around kicking him in the shins, I seriously doubt it's his fault.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Was Sandro on the bench? ESPN won't replay the game til late afternoon here.

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Derby should be huge. If Juve secure title by then our motivation should be preventing Merda from European football. Ultimate trolling :lol:

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, which is great 2 gms before the big derby

I suppose it's good strategy. But that means no Sandro-Zlatan goal hugs and I love their bromance.

Great to see Cassano back kicking ass and taking names.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
sandro as a defense coach would be out of this world
he should be able to bring back the old style of defending (like maldini/baresi/himself)
also italy would benefit from that
milan shouldnt be stupid and let him go abroad like they did to our legend maldini

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Good to see this picture from the future. Good to know that John Terry is our coach. He has already guided Chelsea to 2 Champions League finals by now, so I can imagine his steady rise in the future.

Even though Flamini is sitting next to him, I can forget that by the fact that Nesta seems to be still with us in the future.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Good to see this picture from the future. Good to know that John Terry is our coach. He has already guided Chelsea to 2 Champions League finals by now, so I can imagine his steady rise in the future.

Even though Flamini is sitting next to him, I can forget that by the fact that Nesta seems to be still with us in the future.
:fp:

he doesn't look anything like Terry. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Jesus wept, unless Allegri is going around kicking him in the shins, I seriously doubt it's his fault.

you do know there are many cases where a manager's training sessions can be too much for his players right? like benitez at inter for example.

It can't be a coincidence that our injuries have risen 10 fold since allegri joined Milan, now I'm not saying he is surely responsible, but I wouldn't leave out the possibility.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Even then, I won't blame allegri. Football is very physical nowadays. Rigorous training sessions and top fitness are a necessity. Still think we should extend nesta cause even though not consistent, he's still got real quality. The tackle on messi alone was worth many step overs and fancy tricks other hyped attacking players get.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Allegri would deserve a big part of the blame if it's true alongside the evil that is Milan Lab.

of course this is just a theory, if the theory is true, the truth will be revealed sooner or later.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Maybe ... but my point is that instead of blaming Allegri's training techniques, we should look at the management who gave him a squad that wasn't the best physically. I know this because Zambia, despite having talented players, was always 'overpowered' by other teams before Renard. Thats the first thing he addressed. Skillfully, our players aren't as good as the previous generations ... but physically, they are easily the best.

Also, how about players who have benefited from Allegri's fitness-craze regime ... see how Cassano's case has been treated. He wasn't in the best of shapes when we signed him, he had a heart procedure, yet he's looking good.

Buffing up players, increasing their stamina and physical strength has a lot to do with gaining that extra yard especially at the highest levels. Its a necessity Milan must undertake in order to go back to the top.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Buffing up players is the reason why Pato is in this mess, he was fit and ready to play all the time before Milan lab decided to add muscle which ruined him.

I agree that fitness is very important, but it should be done in a smart way, and whether it's allegri's training methods, the fitness staff being absolutely horrible or the Milan lab being a disaster, people need to get sacked or at the very least sorted out.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We better renew his contract! He is a god!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Best CB i have seen :proud: baresi was before my age

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

That's an epic demotivational for Sandro :proud::proud:

He's been playing superb these last couple of games, and now he'll get ready to demolish Merda :star:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Sandro is def one of the best. If he stays next season I'll get his jersey.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Sandro :proud: A real man. The ultimate alpha male. I would kill to be like him.

Schedule