Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

Definitely has some quality writers behind the curtain :star::star::star:

shit Jesse and Heisenberg should get emmy for that hug scene man :eek:

Soooo powerful... good God...... :eek:
Aaron Paul :star::star::star::star::star:

Yea Jesse needs some serious recognition.

So incredibly deserved too. His performance in Ep 3 convinced me that he should get another one :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
somebody please watch and comment breaking bad man ..

OK watching the video "confession" walt made...i was speechless...i never would have thought of it...genius lies

if i remember correctly, in the future scenes, walt went back to his house to get the poison from behind the wall socket...and the house was not burned up inside

so we know jesse doesn't burn down the place...but damn! he really has it out for walt now big time!!

at this point, the only characters i have sympathy for are holly and walt junior...as long as they are still around and together at the end of the show then i'm OK with just about any ending scenario

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
somebody is going to die in that fire, i wish its not the baby.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
i also dont think the house will be burned up.. however in the next episod we could witness the end of jesse.. remember walt took the gun from the vending machine.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
see where are the kids? they are not at maries house and they are not at walters place? school/play school but marie will abduct them.

surely american television wont allow it and BB doesnt want that much rawness, they got enough material for next five hours so they wont pull kids into it I hope not the little one atleast

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jesse will be there till the last episode or second last episode, remember walter from future looking for the same stuff he gave to brock? its going in jesses drink

man this is a great series

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
want the house a dump when we saw? oh yeah kitchen was still there my bad. I thought it was burned up

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Wonder how Todd will factor in to the story from here on.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Todd dies in 90 minutes

drug lady in 100 minutes

whats the time frame of somebody digging the money? at most 2 episodes

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
remember walter from future looking for the same stuff he gave to brock?

the stuff from behind the wall was ricin...that is the stuff jesse carried in his cigarette...that walt wanted him to use on gus

we found out last episode that walt used saul and huell to lift the ricin from jesse's cigarettes...to make him think that brock got poisoned. if you remember though, walt did all this to make jesse think that gus had his men lift the ricin cigarette and use the poison on brock to drive a wedge between gus and jesse

but then walt was sneaky and put the ricin cigarette in jesse's robo-sweeper, when he went to jesse's house to "help" him look for the ricin cigarette

as it turned out, brock was made sick by a lily of the valley plant...jesse later told walt that, after brock got better and left the hospital...then we saw walt cleaning up the bomb making materials at the house (that he used to kill gus) and he also threw out a lily of the valley plant that was sitting on the deck by the pool

my question is...how the heck did walt give the lily of the valley to brock in order to poison him? when did he do that? they never showed it

also, i know in the last episode that jesse was getting ready to start his new life in alaska when he realized the huell had lifted his weed per saul's instructions

but i thought it was awfully quick of jesse to make the connection that if huell lifted his weed for saul, that he must have also lifted the ricin cigarette for walt...and then put all that together and realized that walt was actually the one who poisoned brock

i mean, jesse isn't exactly the smartest in this kind of wildly decepetive plan that walt has crafted all along

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

yeah, i liked how todd gave walt a "courtesy call" to update him on what has happened since walt turned the organization over to him :lol: so thoughtful

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
also, i know in the last episode that jesse was getting ready to start his new life in alaska when he realized the huell had lifted his weed per saul's instructions
tumblr_ms4c004GwH1qdrcyyo1_250.gif

So smooth.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
yeah, i liked how todd gave walt a "courtesy call" to update him on what has happened since walt turned the organization over to him :lol: so thoughtful
He's like a proud son, telling his dad about his new job. :lol:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tumblr_ms4c004GwH1qdrcyyo1_250.gif

So smooth.

crazy...i didn't even notice that when i watched it the other night

i just assumed huell lifted it during the car ride or something. haha...what else are they showing that i have so easily missed :conf:

maybe they showed walt poisoning brock and i completely missed it

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
maybe they showed walt poisoning brock and i completely missed it
IIRC, they never actually showed that scene. There was a scene (late season 4) where Jesse tells Walt that Brock was poisoned by a Lily of the Valley, and later there's a shot of a Lily of the Valley plant in Walt's garden.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

In the previous episode we see how he tells his criminal family and friends all about the great train robbery, though he seems to leave out the part about shooting a little boy. This is all we see of Todd this week, but I assume this is going to become a big problem for Walt in the next five weeks.

The fact that next week's episode is titled "Rabid Dog" is pretty interesting, since they typically have to be put down. It also reminds me of the season 4 episode "Problem Dog," where Jesse used the titular term to refer to killing Gale.

Could the rabid dog be Todd ?!

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The fact that next week's episode is titled "Rabid Dog" is pretty interesting, since they typically have to be put down. It also reminds me of the season 4 episode "Problem Dog," where Jesse used the titular term to refer to killing Gale.

Could the rabid dog be Todd ?!

The 'rabid dog' is Jesse.

The whole sequence where Saul frantically phones Walt after his altercation with Jesse, and Walt goes to pick up his gun... that says it all.

Where Gale was a 'problem dog' that was killed for nothing wrong he had done, Jesse is the 'rabid dog' who Walt knows has the potential to go reckless... either kill him or tell everything to Hank.

Also, I think Jesse had it pretty spot on in that desert scene. Walt was ready to kill him.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The 'rabid dog' is Jesse.

The whole sequence where Saul frantically phones Walt after his altercation with Jesse, and Walt goes to pick up his gun... that says it all.

Where Gale was a 'problem dog' that was killed for nothing wrong he had done, Jesse is the 'rabid dog' who Walt knows has the potential to go reckless... either kill him or tell everything to Hank.

Also, I think Jesse had it pretty spot on in that desert scene. Walt was ready to kill him.

yeah i think jesse is the rabid dog

and i just remembered...jesse got confirmation in the desert scene that walt in fact, killed mike

previously jesse had accused walt of killing mike and walt flat out denied it

in the desert scene, jesse said something like, didn't you bring me out here to kill me like you killed mike? and walt didn't deny killing mike that time

:eek:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
in the desert scene, jesse said something like, didn't you bring me out here to kill me like you killed mike? and walt didn't deny killing mike that time

:eek:

Nor did he deny the possibility that he had to kill Jesse :eek:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ragazza

walt poisoned brock with recoverable poison, you remember seeing that plant near his swimming pool after the duo cleaned the house. Jesse now knows walt manipulated hiim by poisoning broke.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The spider imagery in the desert draws a parallel to the time they killed that kid in the desert

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck off breaking bad

Schedule