Andriy Shevchenko Thread

Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Both of you, cut the racist remarks, insults and stay on topic.
I'm an anti-racist and have no intention of insulting anyone. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
That's how things will work from now on, get used to it.
Ah, resorting to selective censorship now, or should I say again ? Well, I did call ya b---- for a reason then. Glad I did.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I have to break my silent protest for this :mad:

How is it when I am constantly harased by Gila#11 and then defend my self, I am threatend with ban's and such like and made out to be some sort of villain?
Yet when you Kyara do it with Passion it is allowed to go on and even praised by some people? All I want to say is that I think it is double standards and demand satisfaction forth with.

Anyway back to my silent protest, so no Tsar for anyone until I get what I want, and you know what that is ;)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Lo Tsar said:
Yet when you Kyara do it with Passion it is allowed to go on and even praised by some people?
I demand proof, or I'll take it as another one of your jokes.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Is that the best proof you could come up with for me "constantly harassing" her? :rolleyes:
Read it again, I never said you were ;)

And stop asking me questions right now. Just make so my request and I will answer all the question's you like. But until you do I ain't sayin nutin ;)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
How is it when I am constantly harased by Gila#11 and then defend my self, I am threatend with ban's and such like and made out to be some sort of villain?
Yet when you Kyara do it with Passion it is allowed to go on and even praised by some people? All I want to say is that I think it is double standards and demand satisfaction forth with.
Lo Tsar said:
And stop asking me questions right now. Just make so my request and I will answer all the question's you like. But until you do I ain't sayin nutin ;)
Except if I fullfil your request, you won't be able to answer my questions :tongue:

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
I have to break my silent protest for this :mad:

Anyway back to my silent protest, so no Tsar for anyone until I get what I want, and you know what that is ;)

Tsar, you keep dragging on your friendly banter with Gila#whatever through 395 threads day in day out (yep, there is no real football-related argument between the 2 of you, let alone 'harrassment', you're just partners in crime killing time) which is annoying. I say my stuff + move on. Kyara normally does the same, this time however I see her extending her powertrip.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
gaizka22 said:
All Sheva goals for Milan in all competition (as of week 6 serie A vs Reggina and CL matchday 2 vs Schalke)

99-00 : 29 (24 Serie A, 1 CL, 4 Copa Italia)
00-01 : 34 (24 Serie A, 9 CL, 1 Copa Italia)
01-02 : 17 (14 Serie A, 3 UEFA Cup)
02-03 : 10 ( 5 Serie A, 4 CL, 1 Copa Italia)
03-04 : 29 (24 Serie A, 4 CL, 1 UEFA Super Cup)
04-05 : 26 (17 Serie A, 6 CL, 3 Italian Super Cup)
05-06 : 6 (4 Serie A, 2 CL)

Total : 151 goals (112 Serie A, 26 CL, 6 Copa Italia, 7 Others) in 7 seasons or an average of 21+ goals/season.
Thx. :D
Sheva is the best.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Tsar, you keep dragging on your friendly banter with Gila#whatever through 395 threads day in day out (yep, there is no real football-related argument between the 2 of you, let alone 'harrassment', you're just partners in crime killing time) which is annoying. I say my stuff + move on. Kyara normally does the same, this time however I see her extending her powertrip.
FRIENDLY BANTER???? I can't stand the guy, I dispise him, loath his very presence after his stalking of me, even Kyara except's as much. Why do you think I am lobbying for his banning? And if you think you find it annoying? How do you think I feel about the situation? Sure, you get annoyed by having to read it. But I have to reply to that drivel of his, not to mention endure his racist taunt's. If you want this to stop then the answer is simple, ban him now and be done with it.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
oh c'mon, everybody kiss and make up :D :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
FRIENDLY BANTER???? I can't stand the guy, I dispise him, loath his very presence after his stalking of me, even Kyara except's as much. Why do you think I am lobbying for his banning? And if you think you find it annoying? How do you think I feel about the situation? Sure, you get annoyed by having to read it. But I have to reply to that drivel of his, not to mention endure his racist taunt's. If you want this to stop then the answer is simple, ban him now and be done with it.
Ts... Tsar... Racial taunts ? Are you exaggerating AGAIN ? :D I would say, from the little I've observed, + admittedly I haven't followed forum activity that closely recently due to summer break, my trip + preparing for uni, so taking all this into account my conclusion STILL is you guys stalk each other :D At least the 'fights' I was putting up with, when I was still into that kinda pastime during my gap year, used to be 99% football/Milan/Pippo-related :tongue: ;)

Last edited:

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Kyara said:
That's how things will work from now on, get used to it.
like passion said "powertrippin"you should read mod rules more thorough it says each thread should have life and i think the bi*** comment had life
plus it only means female dog :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11, do you know what was in the posts that I deleted? No? Then mind your own business, I don't take moderation tips from people on their last warning.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Ts... Tsar... Racial taunts ? Are you exaggerating AGAIN ? :D I would say, from the little I've observed, + admittedly I haven't followed forum activity that closely recently due to summer break, my trip + preparing for uni, so taking all this into account my conclusion STILL is you guys stalk each other :D At least the 'fights' I was putting up with, when I was still into that kinda pastime during my gap year, used to be 99% football/Milan/Pippo-related :tongue: ;)
No exaggeration, he even recieved a week long ban for them. And incase you haven't realised relation's between the Scottish and the English ain't great.
Had you seen the whole story, not that I would wish that apon anybody, you perhaps would have come to the same conclussion as most. He is the one that 9 times out of 10 starts these thing's and see's that they drag on as long as possible so he can get as many post's. True, I foolishly entertained his arguing as he was so easy to out do, but that unbeknown to me was his intention. If it were up to me he would have been banned already, but the mod ain't having it so there is nothing more to discuss with me here.

EDIT: I see he is at it again Kyara, please just put us out of our misery and ban him, I'm even still willing to take that week long ban we were talking about:rolleyes:

Last edited:

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Gila#11, do you know what was in the posts that I deleted? No? Then mind your own business, I don't take moderation tips from people on their last warning.
so if someone else had said it then?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
B the bigger guy & just cool ur war with him.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lo tsar i can see what u post when someome quotes u have u listened to a word seamus/scharatz said ignore lists are there for a reason use them

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
No exaggeration, he even recieved a week long ban for them. And incase you haven't realised relation's between the Scottish and the English ain't great.
Yea, tell me sth new about least-liked countries/nationalities, nothing beats being German ;)

Lo Tsar said:
Had you seen the whole story, not that I would wish that apon anybody, you perhaps would have come to the same conclussion as most. He is the one that 9 times out of 10 starts these thing's and see's that they drag on as long as possible so he can get as many post's.
You're losing that one... He's been around the block for a couple months longer than you but his post count appears downright modest compared to the figure you sport in your profile :o So, again... who is stalking whom ? :D Who is shamelessly increasing his count by littering the forum with nonsense ? ;) Doesn't mean all of your posts are crap. What I'm saying is you waste too much time firing off crap post after crap post when you could put your intelligence + eloquence to a much better use --- for the benefit of the forum ;)

Lo Tsar said:
EDIT: I see he is at it again Kyara, please just put us out of our misery and ban him, I'm even still willing to take that week long ban we were talking about:rolleyes:
I have a better idea, someone creates a thread called forum kindergarten for you guys, off limits for the rest of the forum + with post counter inactivated :tongue:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Yea, tell me sth new about least-liked countries/nationalities, nothing beats being German ;)

You're losing that one... He's been around the block for a couple months longer than you but his post count appears downright modest compared to the figure you sport in your profile :o So, again... who is stalking whom ? :D Who is shamelessly increasing his count by littering the forum with nonsense ? ;) Doesn't mean all of your posts are crap. What I'm saying is you waste too much time firing off crap post after crap post when you could put your intelligence + eloquence to a much better use --- for the benefit of the forum ;)

I have a better idea, someone creates a thread called forum kindergarten for you guys, off limits for the rest of the forum + with post counter inactivated :tongue:
I don't understand, why would people especially dislike the Germans?

This gastly affair with that creature excluded, which by the way only accounts for a tiny fraction of my post count, where have I "Littered" here on a regular basis? And if you think I responded to him to increase my post count, then delete all my post's with him, i'm not especially proud of them anyway. If it results in his banning then do it, I'm more than happy to oblige.

I don't think I want to be made to associate with that sort of rif-raf.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I don't understand, why would people especially dislike the Germans?

This gastly affair with that creature excluded, which by the way only accounts for a tiny fraction of my post count, where have I "Littered" here on a regular basis? And if you think I responded to him to increase my post count, then delete all my post's with him, i'm not especially proud of them anyway. If it results in his banning then do it, I'm more than happy to oblige.

I don't think I want to be made to associate with that sort of rif-raf.
When some1 is giving u advise u should just stop talking + think of it.
Instead u start arguing with Passion about her advise witch was “ u don’t need 2 argue all the time “ :eek:
I still love u though. :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

Wanna bet he will b arguin with me now after what i just said ? :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
You won't get me started on that one ;) Let's stay on topic, OK ?
Pm what you mean then so we don't go off topic ;)

Schedule