Andriy Shevchenko Thread

Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
doesn't that atmosphere reminds you of some champions league final???

everything is so tight up until the last minute.....fuck.....

feeling like the show is well directed....

hope that this movie got a happy ending.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is very careful in talking, good man. However, this made me feel like he is leaving but still holding his words, because he knows his fans would be deeply sad. He is waiting for Thursday to annouce it officially, and hopes that his fans are not very shocked.
Ruski1982 said:
Hey all,

I just read the full log of Sheva's Press Conference in Kiev, Ukraine. (May 24, 2006)

The log is in Russian, so i figured it would be pointless to post here, but i will try to give you a brief overview on what was asked and answered.

First off, Sheva was in Moscow yesterday and Kiev today because of the Charity that he has setup for homeless kids in Ukraine. Even due to injury he decided to go through with the trip, since it was planned over 1 year ago.

First, he was asked and spoke about the charity and what work it has accomplished over the past year. After that, the media bombarded him with questions about Milan and the World Cup.

He still plans to be ready to play for Ukraine's first match against Spain.

As for his future:

Question: "Are you moving to Chelsea?"

Answer: "I cannot answer this question today, but the picture will clear up on the 25th/26th of May, after i speak with Galliani." ... "I do not want to answer to questions for which the answer might change in the next day or two."

Question: "Is it true that Milan has offered you a new contract till 2011? and have you familiarized yourself with it?"

Anwer: "I will be familiarizing myself with it tommorow"

Question: "Right now, there are several web site on the internet that are devoted to you, asking you to stay in Milan. Are you aware of these petitions/websites?"

Answer: "I can say that even on my website, there have been received over 20,000 letters and that touches me very deeply, but i cannot comment further at this time."

From what i read, i believe that Sheva is still deciding and we can still hold out hope that he will stay.

I think the determining factor will be his wife feelings about the new contract and if she will forgive the AC Milan fans for that run-in in the park.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Another May 25th in which we will suffer(remember, a game we were winning with outstanding football by the first half)...Let's hope next year's May 25th luck changes for the club.

Sheva, I don't know if I want to keep on having hopes, but I just hope he keeps in mind the fans at San Siro against Roma, I want him to keep in mind all the petitions we have sign asking him to stay, I want him to keep in mind that Milan's history is 1000000000000 times bigger than Chelsea's. And above all I want him to remember he still has a contract with us till 09, and unless Chelsea give us more(much more) than what is circulating the news, Berlusconi should not grant his wife dream to become an "actress".(I usually am against holding a player when he wants to leave, but since she is #1 reason of all this I think we should not let him go that easily).

rossonero69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KAKA* ...Gatto e Gila....
Goodbye Sheva... Goodbye Forever !!!

Well...Thursday came, it's still night in Croatia, 02.30h in the morning,everything is so calm,like it's the end of the world.I don't have words to describe this... I can't sleep,I feel so sad,my heart is breaking upon remembering that today Sheva will say...GOODBYE...I'm a man but my love for a.c. Milan and for Sheva is stronger than everything! :cry: Sorry for the tears...I can't help it! Sheva...I don't know anymore whether to love you or to hate you!I did everything in order to keep YOU with US...I went to church so many times,prayed to dear God...Tell me Andriy,why did you do this???!!! Is it because of the money? Or because of your wife? Or did you have enough and now you need to change the enviroment?I remember you scoring so many beautiful goals for our beloved club,making us proud to be MILANISTI...but above all this I WILL REMEMBER you scoring pennalty kick against Gobbies in the CL FINAL in 2003. That pennalty kick CHANGED my life,gave me hope that you're my new IDOL...everywhere I went I was proud to be MILANISTA , all because of you! No one can replace you! I will never forget number * 7 * !
TELL ME...50 YEARS FROM NOW , WHEN YOU GET OLD , WILL YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT ONCE YOU WERE A *ROSSONERO* ???

GOODBYE SHEVA... :cry:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
May 25th? Ouch. Talk about a stake in the heart.

Hm, Galliani staying on as Lega president, Sheva leaving. The suicide rate in Milano has probably skyrocketed.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rossonero69 said:
Well...Thursday came, it's still night in Croatia, 02.30h in the morning,everything is so calm,like it's the end of the world.I don't have words to describe this... I can't sleep,I feel so sad,my heart is breaking upon remembering that today Sheva will say...GOODBYE...I'm a man but my love for a.c. Milan and for Sheva is stronger than everything! :cry: Sorry for the tears...I can't help it! Sheva...I don't know anymore whether to love you or to hate you!I did everything in order to keep YOU with US...I went to church so many times,prayed to dear God...Tell me Andriy,why did you do this???!!! Is it because of the money? Or because of your wife? Or did you have enough and now you need to change the enviroment?I remember you scoring so many beautiful goals for our beloved club,making us proud to be MILANISTI...but above all this I WILL REMEMBER you scoring pennalty kick against Gobbies in the CL FINAL in 2003. That pennalty kick CHANGED my life,gave me hope that you're my new IDOL...everywhere I went I was proud to be MILANISTA , all because of you! No one can replace you! I will never forget number * 7 * !
TELL ME...50 YEARS FROM NOW , WHEN YOU GET OLD , WILL YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT ONCE YOU WERE A *ROSSONERO* ???

Moving to the Sheva forum.

Rossonero, I feel your pain, but you gotta stop opening so many new threads.

Last edited:

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
BMWTaylor said:
Hm, Galliani staying on as Lega president, Sheva leaving. The suicide rate in Milano has probably skyrocketed.

A good jest!

Don't worry, we will still remain compact and will face challenges as ever. I would so love to see Nesta and Kaladze rip Sheva apart when we face Chelski in UCL next year. An eyecandy.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
rossonero69 said:

My man, Im with you, i feel the same, but im of those romantic guys that hopes that our great number seven, the great sheva will tell us he will stay in our colors. If not i can only say...Let our boys crush chelsea next year

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
BMWTaylor said:
May 25th? Ouch. Talk about a stake in the heart.

LOL imagine it, im not in Milano and im thinking about suicide LOL :D

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
BMWTaylor said:
What run-in? You mean when he muttered epithets to Carlo after being subbed (forget who we were playing that day)?
he meant the unfortunate event where his wife & baby was approached by Milan fans accusin' her of bein' the cause of his move away... i believe this report is all made up to make his switch to London a little more respectable in his defense...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rahul.acm said:
I would so love to see Nesta and Kaladze rip Sheva apart when we face Chelski in UCL next year. An eyecandy.
yeah... especially with good friend Kaladze reducin' him to a bit-part non-appearance performance...

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
he meant the unfortunate event where his wife & baby was approached by Milan fans accusin' her of bein' the cause of his move away... i believe this report is all made up to make his switch to London a little more respectable in his defense...
Yep, I think it is made up also, if this would have happened for real they would have drowned her in the parks pond, no doubt.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Somebody pls post his decision, word by word when it is out. I'm waiting, no hope. Off Topic: I'm watching Australia - Greece, and Kalac seems to be amateur :D, thx God he didn't make any mistake to Milan...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
Yep, I think it is made up also, if this would have happened for real they would have drowned her in the parks pond, no doubt.
true... she would have been found at the bottom of the pond... plus the news was supposed to be reported around March where there was basically no strong evidence (or hype) of Shevchenko movin' to London... but now out of the blue... the news happen to surface out from the pond... you really have to wonder what is the reason behind it all... i think it's another stupid excuse to endorse a valid reason for leavin' as well as to hide behind all those previous stupid excuses... do they actually expect us to fall for such lunacy?

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
true... she would have been found at the bottom of the pond... plus the news was supposed to be reported around March where there was basically no strong evidence (or hype) of Shevchenko movin' to London... but now out of the blue... the news happen to surface out from the pond... you really have to wonder what is the reason behind it all... i think it's another stupid excuse to endorse a valid reason for leavin' as well as to hide behind all those previous stupid excuses... do they actually expect us to fall for such lunacy?
Maybe. If he leaves, I'd wish he looks his fans right into the eyes and tells us clearly why he is leaving. Honesty is what counts now. Same thing if he decides to stay. And I want it to be final wether he's staying or leaving, I don't want to relive episode II next summer...

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
BERLUSCONI: 'Sheva? We want to keep him at all costs'
24/05/2006

MILAN - Silvio Berlusconi spoke about Andriy Shevchenko: 'If Sheva wants to go, we want to keep him at all costs.
Unfortunately, Ronaldinho is not for sale.'

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
Maybe. If he leaves, I'd wish he looks his fans right into the eyes and tells us clearly why he is leaving. Honesty is what counts now. Same thing if he decides to stay. And I want it to be final wether he's staying or leaving, I don't want to relive episode II next summer...
agree with you... an honest answer is what i (and everyone) want & are entitled to know... it better not be his tail-waggin' mongrel other half that has made the decision...

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
I don't think we are going to get an honest explanation for all this. Just more mirrors and smokescreens.

If he goes I hope we get Chelsea in the CL next year and destroy them with new stars such as Tevez. Maybe when Sheva returns to the San Siro and witnessess a new idol of the tifosi and is defeated he will realise what a big mistake he has made!

...Or he might stay and everything will be fine!!!

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Suazo is just not good enough. I really hope that if Sheva goes we bring in a top drawer replacement as not only would it appease all of us fans but it would send out a message to the rest of the clubs in Europe than Milan are still a force to be reckoned with.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
agree with you... an honest answer is what i (and everyone) want & are entitled to know... it better not be his tail-waggin' mongrel other half that has made the decision...
Thing is... we aren't entitled to anything. He doesn't owe us anything. Let alone the truth about his PRIVATE life + his PERSONAL decisions.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
i'm getting very nervous right now......
when actually the pers conference will be held????
there is such thing called miracle u know.... so don't lost ur hope guys.... i mean even stevie G was really close to chelsea moves last year... but he's still in lvpool right now.... and that happens to henry too, so i still believe that sheva will do the same thing with them. amen....

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
I would kiss a guy just for making sheva stay (just a kiss you know :D :tongue: )

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pletikosa, Srna, Tudor
caroline_celico said:
i'm getting very nervous right now......
when actually the pers conference will be held????
there is such thing called miracle u know.... so don't lost ur hope guys.... i mean even stevie G was really close to chelsea moves last year... but he's still in lvpool right now.... and that happens to henry too, so i still believe that sheva will do the same thing with them. amen....
I'm feeling same.. so nervous..
:head:

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Thing is... we aren't entitled to anything. He doesn't owe us anything. Let alone the truth about his PRIVATE life + his PERSONAL decisions.
Yes, therefore, all I'm waiting for is his decision, whatever it is, I'm just curious to know, I don't hope for anything. All is up to him. Good luck Andriy.

Schedule