Antonio Nocerino Thread

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nocerino was bought for 3.5m. This includes:

- 1.5m-1.9m in outright cash
- 50% of Ricardo Ferreira (who was a free transfer from Porto but highly rated)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Robi is fucking underrated like entire Brasil, all the football fas should fall on their knees and praise th greatest footballing nation :o

I hope he gives abate enough cover so that the german look alike can improve more .. Aah he plays at left side my bad

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Nocerino was bought for 3.5m. This includes:

- 1.5m-1.9m in outright cash
- 50% of Ricardo Ferreira (who was a free transfer from Porto but highly rated)

Did you just quote my post from the FIF forums? :lol:

But I was wrong tho. It's 0.5m + 50% of Ricardo Ferreira

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
ha ha that Inter have strengthened better than us...

We are far stronger than we were last year, and have better depth than last year... Thats not to get confused with the idea that we've brought in players that will proppell us to CL dominance, but we have a better squad/starting 11 than last term, fact!!!

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haven't seen much from him but definitely a good signing.:thumbsup:

Can he play as CDM?

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
Gave up half of Ferreira as well. I'd honestly rather just pay the 7.9... :(

nobody ever saw this ferreira dude play... 90% of youth team prospects become used car salesmen and out of the remaining 10% most of them go to mid/lower table teams and serie B.. the probability of that dude becoming the next carvalho is low.. even if he does, lets say we bought 50% of his rights back for 10m we would have spent 10.5m net for two quality players.. doesn't sound like a bad deal to me

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Nice sig , hope antonio plays well for us . Should be a solid move . Cant wait to see him alongside aquilani with la nazionale

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
500 mil + Ferreira, is this for real? :lol:

What Galliani does to get this deals? Did he blackmail Zampa or something?

Edit: Oh, I figured it was his last year under contract wit Palermo, but still a fairly good deal.

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Edit: Oh, I figured it was his last year under contract wit Palermo, but still a fairly good deal.

:eek:

:tongue:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Nocerino will choose 21 or 22, he is usually 23 and has a tatoo of 23 on his back.

Aquilani will choose 14.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Nocerino will choose 21 or 22, he is usually 23 and has a tatoo of 23 on his back.

Aquilani will choose 14.

my guess is 24, he has worn 24 a couple time for Italy when Sirigu had 23

insane404

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Pato
is he playing champions league? i read theres a top of 25 players and what about the one(s) coming in january, gonna miss it too? :(

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
is he playing champions league? i read theres a top of 25 players and what about the one(s) coming in january, gonna miss it too? :(

I think he can play. He played Europa League, but Palermo got knocked out and didn't get into the group stage of any European competition.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

you get to re-pick at the knockouts and players from your youth system dont count (includes Pato, Abate, Antonini, Ambro I believe)

plus Gattuso is suspended for a few games so I would think that Antonio will be there

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
welcome antonio :) help us defend the scudetto this season!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Robi is fucking underrated like entire Brasil, all the football fas should fall on their knees and praise th greatest footballing nation :o

I hope he gives abate enough cover so that the german look alike can improve more .. Aah he plays at left side my bad

Is this a real statement? Robinho may be a bit underrated but saying brazil is underrated is like saying man utd is underrated. Real madrid is underrated. What's next....messi, underrated?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Is this a real statement? Robinho may be a bit underrated but saying brazil is underrated is like saying man utd is underrated. Real madrid is underrated. What's next....messi, underrated?

barcelona and marcus senna and pippo inzaghi

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Despite playing in a qualifying round for theEuropa League against Thun, Antonio Nocerino can still play in the Champions League with Milan.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I've strongly suspected in the past that Galliani has a big library of digital content/tapes which is catalogued from A for Agnelli to Z for Zamparini.

These make deal-making easier.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Despite playing in a qualifying round for the Champions League against Thun, Antonio Nocerino can still play in the Champions League with Milan.

Since when did Palermo play in a Champions League qualifier, don't fuck with us, mod.

1st - Milan
2nd - Merda
3rd - Napoli
4th - Udinese

No?

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Disappointed that we didn't push harder for Montolivo, but I'm convinced that he'll be a Milan player soon if he doesn't have a change of heart and renews his contract. Allegri arguably needed a Nocerino-type player more given Flamini's injury, and he's probably the closest thing to a "next Gattuso" in Serie A: good defensively, great energy, underrated technique.

Making Zlatan's move permanent, signing Mexes, Taiwo, El Shaarawy, Aquilani and Nocerino for around €10.5m is good business. Especially when you look at Roma and Juve's transfer spending (more than €80m, the two biggest spenders in Europe this summer, in fact) and the quality of players they've brought in, it looks an even better mercato.

When was the last time we signed no player over 30 in one summer though? I know the Yepes deal was already agreed last March but the move was only made official in July. The year before that there was Roma, the year before Sheva and Zambrotta, Emerson in 2007, 2006 it was Favalli, with Vieri in 2005. Has to be the summer of 2004 then, seven fucking years ago.

Also, the posters claiming that Milan were losing their Italian identity must feel proper stupid now. Allegri could realistically field a starting 11 with two Brazilians, a Swede and eight Italians.

Last edited:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
We bought him for 0.5m plus a young Portuguese who was wandering around in the youth team?
That is great piece of business. Hats off and pants off to Uncle Fester!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
maybe i underestimated him

si, yo fuero maradonna!
:star::star:
Can someone confirm whether or noy him can play in the CL for sure????

(he played in the Europa league)
He is eligible as Palermo didn't make it to the group stage. (as others have already confirmed)
Zamp was pooted on

:g:
Best part of the deal.

:g:

The future is blue
tumblr_lmjewrzU6s1qe6u1ho1_500.png

Last edited:

Schedule