Bakaye Traore Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
That's what i was hoping to hear- team should be built around the upcoming 27 year old!

The team is built around IBra. Surround him with talentless workers that can shoot, and we will be victorious. :thumbsup:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
The team is built around IBra. Surround him with talentless workers that can shoot, and we will be victorious. :thumbsup:

:star::star:

Exactly what you said

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Boateng is extremely talented...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm sorry but Boateng clearly is talented.

That doesn't translate to him being the best in the world, for sure. But it doesn't mean he isn't. Boateng is talented.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I'm sorry but Boateng clearly is talented.

That doesn't translate to him being the best in the world, for sure. But it doesn't mean he isn't. Boateng is talented.

Compared to the current crop of players we have, yes. Compared to the top footballers at the moment... Not really.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
:lol: Boateng is really talented and good player. Stop hating :o

Just look up his goal vs. Barcelona :o

Though we have a crappy midfield and even more after MVB depature, he is one exception.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boateng is a good player, I know. I was referring to most of our players, since Prince is at least more talented than most of them.

Besides, with Cassano we have true talent up front. :thumbsup:

Cassano is a blessing to this Milan team, and we truly missed him. With him the whole season, the Scudetto was ours. Our season was unfortunate.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Boateng is a good player, I know. I was referring to most of our players, since Prince is at least more talented than most of them.

Cassano is a blessing to this Milan team, and we truly missed him. With him the whole season, the Scudetto was ours. Our season was unfortunate.

+1 :proud:

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Boateng is very talented. He does some things I can imagine few players doing. Maybe he's not as good as some players of his position, but maybe that's because he's just different from them. And he can win matches for us, important matches. That's not something easy to find, and it doesn't depend only on ability.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Boateng is very talented. He does some things I can imagine few players doing. Maybe he's not as good as some players of his position, but maybe that's because he's just different from them. And he can win matches for us, important matches. That's not something easy to find, and it doesn't depend only on ability.

I agree. He is good player to have. Just like Cassano, we truly missed him when injured. Without those two, talent and quality was hard to find...

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
By the way,

:lol: Boateng is really talented and good player. Stop hating :o

Just look up his goal vs. Barcelona :o

Though we have a crappy midfield and even more after MVB depature, he is one exception.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you guys look at my post, I exactly say the same as you guys (that he is talented), except I posted a video making you guys think differently. I totally trolled you guys. :lol::lol:

Big game player, that's one thing to adore about him for sure. A different kind AM, but exactly what we need!

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
2 minutes of video showing a goal only.

kinda like borrielo's video of 4 minutes.. showing him scoring a penalty. hehe

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
traore got a 3-year contract, while montolivo got 4-year.

Montolivo is 2 months older than Traore. Guess it is clear whom we value more.

does anyone know their wages?

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
traore got a 3-year contract, while montolivo got 4-year.

Montolivo is 2 months older than Traore. Guess it is clear whom we value more.

does anyone know their wages?
I think its Traore 1.2 mil and Montolivo 2 mil + bonuses..

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
How many ppl here have actually watched this guy play?

Better yet, how many ppl here heard of em before he came to Milan?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
How many ppl here have actually watched this guy play?

Better yet, how many ppl here heard of em before he came to Milan?

we saw him play at the african cup. the entire forum saw him.. but he didnt call any attention.

lets hope for the best.. he could fit on the team. who knows.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I wonder if he'll actually stay, I mean we've signed players before then loaned them out alomst immediately, Coppola comes to mind same with Stoari, maybe b/c I know jack shit about him I'm kind of hoping Bakaye is used as bait to get someone else.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Scored a sensational hattrick for me in Fifa.

Nancy-Lyon 3-2. :proud: All goals from out the penalty box :proud:

I'm on the Traoré bandwagon! I might be only joining his family & Friends but i'm proud announce it.

The 68 Man has spoken! :o

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

Indeed we did miss Cassano ... but we also missed KPB. I'm not denying Cassano's talent, but one could say he didn't do much in that first game against Barca, while KPB at least had one good game against them.

I know ... it was way too early in the season, and we weren't as prepared as we were for the second/return leg, but hey ... KPB delivered a stunning individual goal. I think that constitutes talent.

Traore = future Marcel :eek:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Probably be used a pawn with transfer dealings involving Chievo or Genoa. :o:thumbsup:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
20587934.jpg

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
He sounds like shit... New Mesbah, really hope he impresses because there is nothing worse than getting humiliated by Milan fans :lol:

Schedule