Brazilian Football Thread

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Fluminense is trying to save the year on the window today.. Buying Martinuccio and trying Sobis.

sobis :fp:

clearly remember when he was considered the best new thang in brasil.. and we were after him, trying to replace sheva but in the end we went for another greatest..olivera :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Inter signed Jô and Sandro Silva today.

No center back though...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How are Atletico Paranaense doing? I remember you, Sven, saying that they easily had the worst squad in the league...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
How are Atletico Paranaense doing? I remember you, Sven, saying that they easily had the worst squad in the league...

2 points in 10 games. or smt like that.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Sobis just signed with Fluminense hours ago.
1960229-2910-rec.jpg

And so Martinuccio.
1960109-6897-rec.jpg

Andre with AtleticoMG.
1960240-9459-rec.jpg

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wasnt this dude supposed to be the next big thing coming out of Brazil?

yeah.. but is easy to play when youre assisted by neymar, ganso and robinho.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leandro Damião shined today agains Avai. 3x1 Inter.

2 assist. 1 goal. Lost a bunch of opportunities tho.

Inter played today, coz they have a trip to germany in the weekend.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Leandro Damião shined today agains Avai. 3x1 Inter.

2 assist. 1 goal. Lost a bunch of opportunities tho.

Inter played today, coz they have a trip to germany in the weekend.

Face Barcelona with a caretaker at the helm... This can be a disaster.

I suspect Damião will be sold to Tottenham till the end of the transfer window.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Face Barcelona with a caretaker at the helm... This can be a disaster.

I suspect Damião will be sold to Tottenham till the end of the transfer window.

Really?
Anyone from the spurs in POA?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kleber and the fair play.
First he says clearly that he will put the ball away.. and than

Last night against Flamengo.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Flamengo was not trying to buy him? lol

This guy is more insane everyday

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Flamengo was not trying to buy him? lol

This guy is more insane everyday

No.. they give up... Palmeiras was extremally 'the whore' of the all history.. nobody respecting Palmeiras at all.

And the guy is captain of Palmeiras.. should be marcos.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Seems to me brazilian posters here don't rate hernanes as much as the serie A groupies. Is there any reason?

IMO he should have been subbed in for robinho or neymar (form depending). Whether it's 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-1-2, but as a player slightly deeper than Ganso, properly linking defense/lucas to ganso/attack. Let Ramires run everywhere

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Hey Sven can you put some light on 1998 team? :lol: the hype the love :lol:I just loved that team obviously you know
Backlash after the debacle
how ronaldo was underrated, hated after his fits, why zidane became zidane and how brasilians love french maestro more
World of football changed a lot in one game

1999 -2002 when ronadlo was injured hardly qualified .........
people love romario more rightly so :eek:

I am just a fan from other side of the plannet

Australiano can add more prudent thoughts he kind of hate all the teams after 1986 because they havent originated from Brasil

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seems to me brazilian posters here don't rate hernanes as much as the serie A groupies. Is there any reason?

IMO he should have been subbed in for robinho or neymar (form depending). Whether it's 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-1-2, but as a player slightly deeper than Ganso, properly linking defense/lucas to ganso/attack. Let Ramires run everywhere

for us have to be a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 classic.

and about hernanes.. i dont what to tell u.

we are videogame free in here. :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
zidane had it all ashish
unbelieveable skill to appeal to bartha or joga bonito fans
strength/grit though to appeal to cattenaccio/butcher football fans
from france for big nation glory hunters
but not actually white european for underdog fans

:)

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey Sven can you put some light on 1998 team? :lol: the hype the love :lol:I just loved that team obviously you know
Backlash after the debacle
how ronaldo was underrated, hated after his fits, why zidane became zidane and how brasilians love french maestro more
World of football changed a lot in one game

1999 -2002 when ronadlo was injured hardly qualified .........
people love romario more rightly so :eek:

I am just a fan from other side of the plannet

Australiano can add more prudent thoughts he kind of hate all the teams after 1986 because they havent originated from Brasil

u love the team of brazil from 1998 ???

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
zidane had it all ashish
unbelieveable skill to appeal to bartha or joga bonito fans
strength/grit though to appeal to cattenaccio/butcher football fans
from france for big nation glory hunters
but not actually white european for underdog fans

:)

:thumbsup:

Zidane is the greatest midfielder I saw but he is more rated in brasil rightly so over ronaldo but for me its :)

because he is a physical specimen , uninjured and fit unlike ron and professional
won with france for the first time
most versatile midfielder ever, dont bullshit on tv, never been controversy(irony)
he won everything there is to be won didnt he??

I know what are you saying I want to hear their opinion which will revolve around two games 1998 and 2006 world cup man a mano zidane won
Fuck you ronaldinho :lol:

when i hear pato neymar as next world leader in brasil i just laugh even ronaldinho kaka cant do one tenth what rivaldo and ronaldo used to do. there is no way brasil can win in near future unless they revert back to a great team which I havent ever seen in my life from brasil[only heard].

u love the team of brazil from 1998 ???

team means rivaldo and ronaldo thats all i can see in my national television :D
I loved croatia most in that world cup, that too three names and rest numbers and from hair style :lol:

I was a fucking noob fan but i loved football most at that time, hated dessaily thuram and barthez :lol: typical indian glory hunter eeh:lol:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
maybe a big problem, is fact all players play in europe? Alot harder to blend together

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

Zidane is the greatest midfielder I saw but he is more rated in brasil rightly so over ronaldo but for me its :)

because he is a physical specimen , uninjured and fit unlike ron and professional
won with france for the first time
most versatile midfielder ever, dont bullshit on tv, never been controversy(irony)
he won everything there is to be won didnt he??

I know what are you saying I want to hear their opinion which will revolve around two games 1998 and 2006 world cup man a mano zidane won
Fuck you ronaldinho :lol:

when i hear pato neymar as next world leader in brasil i just laugh even ronaldinho kaka cant do one tenth what rivaldo and ronaldo used to do. there is no way brasil can win in near future unless they revert back to a great team which I havent ever seen in my life from brasil[only heard].

team means rivaldo and ronaldo thats all i can see in my national television :D
I loved croatia most in that world cup, that too three names and rest numbers and from hair style :lol:

In 1998 the final.. ronaldo shouldnt be on the field.. edmundo was in the 11 starting minutes before the game. He was a healthy problem apparently.

to us.. cbf sell brazil to nike in 1997(remember all the team bold in confederations cup?).. thats why ronaldo played the final.. the team knows what happen, but none of them speaks out.
Leo said that is something dirty.. so ppl assumed that nike put ronaldo to play.. zagalo puts edmundo..

after that lost to france 3-0.. ppl lost interest in NT.

Felipao accept the job in 2002.. coz they give him freedom to do his choices.. just like they did with dunga.

Parreira in 2006 for example.. was obligated to make his trainning sessions a open show..

Brazil NT team home is London.. Emirates Stadium.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know what you are saying
You will hate what I am going to say :lol: brasil is more for the globe than for its home nation

Like manure :fp: city of manchester belongs to manc and south east asia to manure
and all the youngsters want to ditch local clubs for europe before 20 is also responsible for it, money, fame etc is understated when patriotism is involved :lol:
For me its just one player

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know what you are saying
You will hate what I am going to say :lol: brasil is more for the globe than for its home nation

Like manure :fp: city of manchester belongs to manc and south east asia to manure
and all the youngsters want to ditch local clubs for europe before 20 is also responsible for it, money, fame etc is understated when patriotism is involved :lol:
For me its just one player

yeap.. our NT is like a rockstar band now..

and ppl who pay to them play.. dont like if the big names are not in it. hehe

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeap.. our NT is like a rockstar band now..

and ppl who pay to them play.. dont like if the big names are not in it. hehe

:lol:
I will always like it because I have too many number 9 jerseys and I dont want any more national jersies and Indian Jersey suck except for cricket sharja shit which my cousin owns

Schedule