Carlo Ancelotti Thread

So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
There was no scudetto because we focused on the champions league and won 2 titles. Or would u rather us be like inter who cant do shit in europe but win the league?
Exactly , we chose not 2 do good in serieA coz its inferior 2 CL & now we wanna do good so we r doin good , right ? :D

ριρρσ мισ

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zola, Chiesa, Inzaghi, Buffon, Kaka, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Paloschi, Serginho, Borriello
There was no scudetto because we focused on the champions league and won 2 titles. Or would u rather us be like inter who cant do shit in europe but win the league?

Though in the Calciopoli scandal when we should be the recepients of two Scudettos I don't give a fuck want anyone says.

M

MassterMark

who is talking about 2 CL titles??? only 1, and 1 scudetto! after that we sucked big way!:head:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
mAsstermark is my favorite poster, man you rock!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
If you have any balls left, draw the line at your best player ...

heheh he wont cause his fav player is totti and his fav team is roma, i hope we make maldini our sports director after he retires galliani has made carlo a pussy.

and i heard he is going with kaka to eastlands.

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
Carlo Ancelotti:
ON A POSSIBLE RETURN OF GOURCUFF
“Gourcuff is a player who eventually could not substitute Kaka because he has different characteristics. He’s slower and less dynamic. If he had to return to Milan he would not have a certain first team place, but he would have to fight for a place with the other midfielders.
:head:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I read on milan mania that Carlo said that he had no control over the transfer
I also read on goal.com that someone close to Milan knows that Carlo and Kaka don't like eachother :eek:

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I read on milan mania that Carlo said that he had no control over the transfer
I also read on goal.com that someone close to Milan knows that Carlo and Kaka don't like eachother :eek:

They have abrilliant relationship as I have already said.

nosskyline

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi
Why do u even read goal.com stories?.... 90% of them are lies and speculation

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Leave CArlo! We are sick of your stupidity! What an ashole! Cant believe this guy still is our coach! Thank you for everything you have done but you are ruining Milan!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
The Milan coach added, “With this decision we have demonstrated that Milan is a special club. This is a family where everything is good and no one wants to leave. We work with serenity. We fight for major objectives and we seek them together.”

The Rossoneri boss believes that this situation will now help his team going forward. “Our group isn't made of iron, but steel, and now this news, Kaka's confirmation, will give us a big push in chasing Inter, catching them and overtaking them. We believe.”

Got to say ... well said Carlo.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
I cant see us catching inter but hey if we do i wont complain

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
1/20/2009 2:49 PM
Ferguson Named Best Coach Of Last 12 Years By IFFHS
The IFFHS have revealed their list of the best coaches of the last 12 years, and as usual there are some surprises.

* »Comments (4)
* Print This Story
* Send To A Friend
* Contact Us

Ferguson Named Best Coach Of Last 12 Years By IFFHS
galleria zoom

IFFHS, the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, have drawn up a new 'best' list, this time composed of the best coaches of the last 12 years, at least according to their standards. They have stirred up controversy over some of their lists in the past, and it will be no different this time.

Sir Alex Ferguson tops the list after winning a massive 21 trophies over this time-span with Manchester United, while Marcello Lippi is second thanks to his many victories with Juventus, including five Serie A titles and a Champions League, and, of course, the World Cup victory as Italian national team coach in 2006.

Arsene Wenger is in third place, even though he has won considerably less silverware with Arsenal than the top two coaches. Nevertheless, he has managed to make the Gunners into one of the most consistently stylish and attack-minded sides in Europe over the past 12 years, often using very young players.

So far, no controversies. However, perhaps Carlo Ancelotti's absence from the top 10, after he managed to win every possible club honour with Milan, is somewhat surprising. Current England coach Fabio Capello is only 20th despite winning league titles with Roma, Juventus, and Real Madrid, and leading the Three Lions to an impressive start to their World Cup qualifying campaign.

Here are the IFFHS' top 10 coaches of the last 12 years:

1. Ferguson

2. Lippi

3. Wenger

4. Hiddink

5. Eriksson

6. Mourinho

7. Hitzfeld

8. Scolari

9. Rijkaard and Bielsa

--Danilo Pochini, Goal.com

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

1. Ferguson

2. Lippi

3. Wenger

4. Hiddink

5. Eriksson

6. Mourinho

7. Hitzfeld

8. Scolari

9. Rijkaard and Bielsa

Wild, I'll leave this one for you.

;)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

1. Ferguson

2. Lippi

3. Wenger

4. Hiddink

5. Eriksson

6. Mourinho

7. Hitzfeld

8. Scolari

9. Rijkaard and Bielsa

--Danilo Pochini, Goal.com

What even more laughable than a couple of the obvious omissions, is the fact that this supposedly professional outfit couldnt figure out a way to separate Rijkaard and Bielsa. If that had atleast been Bianchi, i may have bought it, but Bielsa isnt really anywhere in the same league as Bianchi or even Rijkaard based on trophies.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
where the fuck is cappello you english cocks :mad::mad::mad:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
where the fuck is cappello you english cocks :mad::mad::mad:

Yen’aita Ashish?

The list is taking the last 12 years into consideration! And Capello achieved greatness with Milan 14 yrs ago!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yen’aita Ashish?

The list is taking the last 12 years into consideration! And Capello achieved greatness with Milan 14 yrs ago!

oh sorry :( then its all EPl return over it along with moggi and btw del bosque of madrid and that Bayern Munich manager was good, carletto wasnt that bad till 2006

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh sorry :( then its all EPl return over it along with moggi and btw del bosque of madrid and that Bayern Munich manager was good, carletto wasnt that bad till 2006

That Bayern Munich manager was Hitzfeld who is already on the list.

Schedule