Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Pato
dont think its gonna happen, fabregas is dying to go back to barcelona

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Moratti to Fabregas: Come to Inter, 'cause if you don't I'll buy every referee necessary to guarantee the team you play for, be it Barcelona, Arsenal or Milan, don't win anything while you're there.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
:lol:
Its really funny how Merda are after our players. :fp:

Hmm. Maybe not in this case. They were after him last summer if i'm not mistaken.

But I agree with you that are most of the time after the players we're after. Ganso comes in mind.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
So...

when we moving this under players & staff thread?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think last year Barca were offering 35 mil, but Wenger was saying he wont leave for less than 41.... and Fabregas had a pretty bad year this year.. I think 35m for the one of the top 3 midfielders in the world at 24 in their prime, for a position we badly need, is a suitable investment...

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/josep-maria-casanovas/20110602/las-razones-guardiola-sacrificio-cesc/1028610.shtml&usg=ALkJrhgzmhA5SLEfdbi_0YHU61ik9ek-Ig

So Guardiola wants Cesc, and they will let Thiago Alcantara go because Thiago is too anarcic and Pep only wants discipline players who follow the script. (Seriously he's 19, he can still learn!)

I've read several articles in Barca papers now about how Cesc must speak up like Mascherano if he wants to come to Barca. So they don't seem interested in paying the asking price but they want him to force his way out of Arsenal.

At this point there are so many different sources in Italy that say we are after him that I don't think it can be media inventions any more.

Considering the Barca dilemma with Thiago leaving if Cesc comes I'm sure the fans must be divided and they won't be as positive to signing Cesc with that concequence. Barca expect Cesc to make himself unpopular with Arsenal fans as well and he won't be a sure starter for Barca. All these things work in our favour.

Last edited:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
No to Fabregas,

Yes to a midifeld of warriors, boa, witsel, hamsik and a classic n°10 AM (Ganso.)

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
I don't think Ganso is a classic number 10

Ruиє

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomasson, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaká, Gattuso, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Montolivo
I Wonder who these players will be, any suggestions?

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ruиє;1018063 said:
I Wonder who these players will be, any suggestions?

Tuttosport claims that we've have offered them €30 million plus two players out of Emanuelson, Merkel, Strasser and Paloschi.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuttosport claims that we've have offered them €30 million plus two players out of Emanuelson, Merkel, Strasser and Paloschi.

dammit **********

we need to give them one player and that's flamini

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

dammit tottosport

we need to give them one player and that's flamini

Ruиє

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomasson, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaká, Gattuso, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Montolivo
Don't want to lose Merkel and Paloschi, Emanuelson is fine, don't know for sure 'bout Strasser. I think Arsenal knows Barca is going to bid higher in the summer.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Seems that T.Utto SP0RT news paper wrote :

Milan offer for Fabregas: 30m plus two players

http://www.football-italia.net/jun2papers.html

Could be good, @ a few conditions

- he leaves his catalan dream out of his head and fully commit himself. Milan is a target not a step to something else.

- I am afraid this wont happen

- We dont screw up with our young guns: merkel, strasser, palo to Arsenal :eek: no way :thumbsdown:

- I am afraid for cesc Fans that Allegri will have his word on this...:thumbsup:

- Not moutains of cash in the process: we dont have the money

- We stay active in the market: witsel/asamoah, poli, serie B youngsters (if they worth it), Lucas, ganso...

basically, this deal will never happen :-)thumbsup:)

Rick

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Marco van Basten
Too late guys. Fabregas has already signed for another team -- the New York Mets!

article-1392975-0C5AB4DB00000578-746_634x407.jpg

Funny, but I never would have pegged him for being able to hit a Major League curve ball. :eek:

But then the Mets need all the help they can get. :D

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
We shouldn't let some of our best youngsters go to Arsenal even if we get Fabregas in return, we need our youngsters for the future.

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Too late guys. Fabregas has already signed for another team -- the New York Mets!

article-1392975-0C5AB4DB00000578-746_634x407.jpg

Funny, but I never would have pegged him for being able to hit a Major League curve ball. :eek:

But then the Mets need all the help they can get. :D

And of all the teams he picks its the piece of shit Mets!!! haha

Take a trip to Philly and watch a real team! I will convince him to sign when he arrives.

I got this

hot boy

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zalatan,boatang,kaka.pastore,pirlo,seedof,hulk,ruben,nasri,cossu,lavezzi,ganso,zalete,silva,abate
we should go 4 quality not quantity.if we are lookin 4 ligft midf,we go 4 nasri.he is perfect replacement 4 seedorf.he is young and talented,he can play every where in midf.then centra attacking midf,players like pastori,fabrigas,aquilani,ganso are perfect 4 kaka's replacement,and in absence of antonio cassano.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
If I have to choose, then I hope they will take 30 mio + Emanuelson + Paloschi. Emanuelson has played well for us, and therefore I want him to stay, but he is clearly the oldest and least promising one. Merkel is the youngest and the biggest prospect, so I really want Milan to keep him. Strasser and Paloschi are very promising too, so that's a hard decision, but Strasser really impressed me a lot in all his games I've seen him play for Milan. Paloschi often struggles with injuries, and it may be hard for a young striker to find playing time at Milan. We also got Pato and Beretta as young promising forwards, one being obviously better, the other younger.

I just hope if this really happens one of them is Emanuelson, and the other one isn't Merkel. Anywho, I'm disgusted if this is true that Milan are easily willing to use its biggest prospects in deals. Try and find other ways, and make players like Merkel and Strasser unsellable. Now a player like them are worth little, who knows what in future. It's doing bad business this way.

give 'em urby and amelia

That's much better.

Schedule