CL QF 1st Leg: AC Milan (0) - Barcelona (0) - 28/03/2012

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Pathetic interviews by Barcelona players in the press, they're all crying about not getting a penalty... seriously? Best team in the world need penalties to win? Jokers. I expect a cryfest vs referee in second leg, a million dives and a shitload of cards for our players if it remains 0-0 or worse for them for long.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Full Highlight of the game:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Pathetic interviews by Barcelona players in the press, they're all crying about not getting a penalty... seriously? Best team in the world need penalties to win? Jokers. I expect a cryfest vs referee in second leg, a million dives and a shitload of cards for our players if it remains 0-0 or worse for them for long.

I hate them so much. It's funny/disturbing checking the catalan shit press and the Barca forum.
The only things they talk about are the referee and the quality of the pitch.
Not one single word about the performance.

Let's put an end to this Barca era next week.

We kick their asses out of CL, and Madrid take care of the league.

GeNiUs_CiDe

Adroit DarkHorse
Reaction score

Thanks.

Seeing that video once again. I noticed 2 peculiar things. The thing with Boateng is that he's selfish at times with his shots. He had Ibra open before he laced one outside the box and the subsequent Ibra header to Binho followed. Those little things could have changed the game. Similarly, that Ibra shot was weak, either he should have shot towards upper right of Valdes, or he could have passed it to Robinho with a ground cross as Binho was making his run and he had an empty net to slot it in.

Maybe those could have been 2 guaranteed goals. Who knows. It is too late. But unselfishness should be worked on especially at this stage of the CL.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Thanks.

Seeing that video once again. I noticed 2 peculiar things. The thing with Boateng is that he's selfish at times with his shots. He had Ibra open before he laced one outside the box and the subsequent Ibra header to Binho followed. Those little things could have changed the game. Similarly, that Ibra shot was weak, either he should have shot towards upper right of Valdes, or he could have passed it to Robinho with a ground cross as Binho was making his run and he had an empty net to slot it in.

Maybe those could have been 2 guaranteed goals. Who knows. It is too late. But unselfishness should be worked on especially at this stage of the CL.

I think Boa did the right thing to shoot.

I actually see an opposit problem; players afraid of taking responsability so they choose to pass instead of shoot (Ibra, Nocerino, Urby).

I think Boa should play 90 minutes in next match. A tired Boa is still better than a non-tired Urby.

Last edited:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
if its true,i hope the pitch thing is a set up by berlusconi to get excuse to build new stadium, because the city fathers in italy didnt allow for clubs to own their stadium...so UEFA will force Milan to make pitch better in next year, and the city allow us to make new AC MILAN STADIUM/BERLUSCONI STADIUM

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
I hate them so much. It's funny/disturbing checking the catalan shit press and the Barca forum.
The only things they talk about are the referee and the quality of the pitch.
Not one single word about the performance.

Let's put an end to this Barca era next week.

We kick their asses out of CL, and Madrid take care of the league.

Both the teams are playing on the same pitch, no one should ditch about the pitch, I thought people play football when it rains, when it snows not like cricket when they run for their lives when it rains lol.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What a display!

I stayed off the forum for good luck during the match. Masterclass in toughness by Milan. They played like lions. Ambrosini, Mexes, Nocerino, Bonera, Antonini list goes on... LOVED IT. Absolutely NO FEAR. That was the key. Galliani must have had them sleep with headphones of CHHAAAAAMMMPPIOOONNSSSSS on.

BTW, this is a microcosm of Messi's struggles in South america. He does not know how to deal with teams who are not afraid of him and get physical and aggressive with him. Classic Italian approach v. Messi, the south american one too. Gotta get tougher little one. You won't just get calls nonstop.

MOTM? I gotta go to Captain Ambrosini!!!! I want to kiss you Jasper.
tumblr_lyp85zianz1qzgf38o1_500.png

Does any one know if van bommel is able to play the away game?
He has served his ban and returned training with the team on 22-nd so he should be able.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
couldn't ask for more, what a game by Milan!

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Good game, aside from the finishing. Really should've nailed one those chances but.. Good result nontheless.

Ambrosini, Bonera and Antonini were surprisingly good, never seen them play like that - fun to watch.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

At 8:47, Ibra's control :fp:
Should have atleast managed to get a shot on goal man
Bonera's handshake at 12:25 :)

Last edited:

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont get it, Berlusconi was upset with Milan's performance
I think it was the best we could play under the circumstances and with such opponent

and it was nice to see 3 of the most bashed players here be our best players (Seedorf, Ambro and Bonera)

Makes me optimistic for the return match, although without getting hopes very high

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont get it, Berlusconi was upset with Milan's performance I think it was the best we could play under the circumstances and with such opponent

and it was nice to see 3 of the most bashed players here be our best players (Seedorf, Ambro and Bonera)

Makes me optimistic for the return match, although without getting hopes very high

That means setting the bar high for Milan, but he needs to invest more money for such expectation

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
The white kit is our lucky kit, and the summum of pathetic has been achieved by the midgets, Barcelona officialy filed a complaint to UEFA concerning the San Siro pitch : http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=341475

Maybe they want UEFA to change the score of the match? LMAO what a bunch of whiney bitches they are...

milanehsan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini,Pato,Nesta,Van basten,kaka
is there any news on injury of abate,nesta,silva,pato and robinho?

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
couldn't ask for more, what a game by Milan!

It was a really really great match! Finishing could be better though, but all in all i am more than satisfied. Seedorf had a great game, Bonera, Nesta, Anto were excellent. If we repeat this performance in the second leg we will kick Barca out.

This is Milan! Its in our DNA to win big matches in the CL.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
The Commentator on neo sports reckoned it was a penalty on messi, because he was sandwiched between two milan players? I thought he dived, i was worried about mesbah's shirt pulling action, which could have gone against us but all is well that ends well. WE dint deserve to lose, so that would have been really harsh if the penalty had been give, besides keita should have been sent off, that was an awful tackle.

Reaction score

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
"Wtf!! Bunch of pussies! "best team in the world" and they always try to find an excuse when they flop. lost my respects for Barthalona. first it was the referee now its the pitch then tomorrow their excuse will be that the crowd at San Siro was too loud?!"

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Hahahahah! Fucking midgets. We will make them suffer in the second leg. We have to show them their spot! In the little fucking corner! Fuck Barca! Milan per sempre!!!

Schedule