Maldini Baresi
with a:

----------Abbiati-----------
Abate-Mexes-Thiago-Mesbah
-----------MVB------------
-KPB/Urby----Seedorf/Aquilani-
----El Sh.--------Binho----
-----------Ibra------------

i believe we can do the 1-2 or even 0-2.

xaris

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baresi
with a:

i believe we can do the 1-2 or even 0-2. now, we have so better psychology.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
unless Milan and Juve reach an agreement so Milan lose the coppa to Juve and Juve lose scudetto to us so they get a silver star and we get to upper stages of Cl without concern about league.

do you wear a hat made of tinfoil?

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
-----Abbiati----
----------------
----------------
----------------
------Zlatan-----

3-0 win :)

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
with a:

i believe we can do the 1-2 or even 0-2. now, we have so better psychology.

are you joking. last time we played 4-3-3, we lost 3-0

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Yea 4-3-3 didn't work well for us. Better stick to 4-3-1-2

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
I'm gonna go against current here and say I don't give a damn about this mickey mouse cup. Juve can win this for all I care, as long as we win the league. And have a go at the Champions League SF.

Play some bench players (Yepes, Bonera, Zambrotta, El Sharaawy, Seedorf) and primavera kids (Ely, Ganz, Innocenti, whoever). Rest the big cats. I don't see us winning 0-2, not even with our best formation. Plus, we still have too many injured players to risk the stars of this team for a silly game like this.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm gonna go against current here and say I don't give a damn about this mickey mouse cup. Juve can win this for all I care, as long as we win the league. And have a go at the Champions League SF.

Play some bench players (Yepes, Bonera, Zambrotta, El Sharaawy, Seedorf) and primavera kids (Ely, Ganz, Innocenti, whoever). Rest the big cats. I don't see us winning 0-2, not even with our best formation. Plus, we still have too many injured players to risk the stars of this team for a silly game like this.

I don't care about the cup but I want us to c***block the silver star. And spank them a bit.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Why doesnt the coppa italia mean as muchas say the fa cup in britain?

Isn't FA cup the longest cup still in play or sth like that? I don't think it still means much though. All teams foces on the league and CL if possible. League cups are just tablescraps.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

+1. Finishing the season with just Coppa Italia would be very Interistic. Not interested, and let Juve do it.

Doubles have little meaning in Italy anyway. Not at all like getting a double in the PL.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Well I have lost interset in this game since we have to compromise in order to win, and I'd prefer to make the world shock with beating Barca than beating Juve in a meaningless tournament.

But you never know what's gonna happen, so we may get lucky and go through.

And I just wish Napoli beats Siena so Juve has some competition in final.

The game will probably end in a 0-0 or 1-1.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Must win game ..

We haven't won this cup in a long long time .. We haven't had a domestic double in my lifetime .. Get both this year and it will still be a glorious year in club history ..

The 08-10 years after the CL win where we were struggling to qualify to Europe, finished trophy less and was watching Inter dominate the league makes me appreciate trophies a lot more .. :proud::proud:

Treble year is the dream .. :D:D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tbf I don't give a fuck about this game, I hope he acts smart and doesn't play the key players since Milan have roma and bartha next.

start aquilani, he needs game time.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It's important to play a strong team as winning will really hit Juve mentally.

We have a great chance of doing a Scudetto and cup double.

This team is not quite good enough to win the CL and getting past Barcelona will take an amazing performance.

Forza Milan!!!!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri will go for it, but it's a waste ahead of one of our most difficult remaining matches in Serie A and the first leg of the Champions League.

Not a bad idea to give Boateng and Aquilani some time, though.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
It'll be crucial to stop Juventus in their tracks after beating Fiorentina, knock them back down a peg and show them who's boss.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Yawn at this one.

Rest everyone. Allegri CAM.

One week from D-day.

Shevagool

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Maldini, Pirlo, Inzaghi
Abbiati
Bonera - Mexes - Silva - Antonini
Aquilani - Gattuso - Seedorf
El Shaarawy
Ibra - Pippo

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Problem is putting anyone but Silva is suicide, but I rly dont give a damn about this game. Much more important games coming after it.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Rino, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo
Pippo will score 3 goals. Mark my words.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Play Pippo and watch him score a lot of goals :D

Seriously, Does Allegri have enough choices to play a second team?

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
Pippo starting might be nice. Ibra starting would be a shame - he could really do with the rest. I'd love MA to rest lots of regulars, but I know that will never happen, not against Juventus. Shame really, because if we fielded a weakened team that were hungry to play I think it will about as good as fielding our first team. And if we lose with a weakened side compared to our first team then it would not be a big psychological blow. Most important thing for this game IMO is to avoid any more damn injuries...

Schedule