Coppa Italia: Juventus - Milan - 20/03/2012

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Bookies pay out as a Milan win on normal time. So it's a Milan win whatever you say.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
It is a meaningless domestic cup, we didn't have to go all out for anything.

You don't use your most important players when half your team is injured already and you have the Scudetto and fucking Champions League to fight for.

If Milan qualified for the final, everyone would be talking about how this is an important trophy. We aren't a small club. We have to aim for everything. Hell, I even want the damn Trofeo TIM!

patomania

Primavera
Reaction score
If Milan win 2-1 after 90 minutes, while Juventus scored 2-2 and move on after provided with extra time, is not it then that loss to Juventus. How are the rulesof this really?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
564935_257240174367105_141498789274578_642415_1397416349_n.jpg

everybody wants to wear the beautiful Milan Shirt. Julio Cesar,Balotelli, Dzeko and now Diel Piero...
:lol: it would be an EPIC piss take if their biggest legend joins us. :D

:g:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
If Milan win 2-1 after 90 minutes, while Juventus scored 2-2 and move on after provided with extra time, is not it then that loss to Juventus. How are the rulesof this really?

Come again?

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i never heard news about lopez coming back and boom scored magnificent goal.. :star:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Lol, we drew with them, who cares, lets move on and win scudetto!

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
fuck jube fuck conte fuck the italian corrupted lega calcio fuck all who doubt milan we still are the big dogs in italy...who gives a shit ass about coppa? we showed them we can take them on that's good enough for me

If Lega calcio is corrupt (most likely) ..Then Milan plays a role :D not just jube or Inter

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
really stupid to risk Silva and Ibra, said it pre-match and now. would have been better off starting Yepes or Bonera and Maxi.

hopefully Ibra's back isnt that bad, it is really upsetting that Al has no balls when it comes to telling his stars to take a rest in a meaningless game

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
we ended there undefeated run :o

who cares about extra time

who cares about the coppa aswell

we win scudetto

Last edited:

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
All sources consider this match a draw. Which it should be.

The game ended 2-2, which means we had a draw. If it was still 2-1, and it went to penalties that might have been a different story.

You guys didn't end anything just yet. ;)

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
All sources consider this match a draw. Which it should be.

The game ended 2-2, which means we had a draw. If it was still 2-1, and it went to penalties that might have been a different story.

You guys didn't end anything just yet. ;)

Who cares?
You won the aggregate, now eff off. :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
who gives a fuck about their unbeaten run, just shows how weak this league is when a team like jube is unbeaten and we're first even though the club has gone through hell in terms of injury crisis.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If Milan were unbeaten we'd be at least +20 infront that would be something worth glaoting about ,having an unbeaten run finishing second and winnning(maybe) just the Coppa.....even better if Napoli/Siena knocked 'em off in the final!

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
who gives a fuck about their unbeaten run, just shows how weak this league is when a team like jube is unbeaten and we're first even though the club has gone through hell in terms of injury crisis.

Always looking for a way to bash Serie A.

I mean Man U are top of EPL and I dont ever hear you bashing EPL as being topped by a weak team indicating a weak league.

Only Serie A

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Always looking for a way to bash Serie A.

I mean Man U are top of EPL and I dont ever hear you bashing EPL as being topped by a weak team indicating a weak league.

Only Serie A

I don't support anyone in the PL, so whether it's weak or strong doesn't concern me as long as it entertains me.

I support Milan in mafia A and the fact that they're first with the worst injury crisis in decades and this jube side is unbeaten speaks volumes IMO.

I will always bash this corrupt shit league until it changes(probably never) :)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Missed this match happily. Who gets worked up about Coppa Italia eh?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Missed this match happily. Who gets worked up about Coppa Italia eh?

I woke up during the 75th minute, tbf I don't care about losing the coppa but the fact that del piero scored with a hand ball after tripping mexes is annoying.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Just saw the goals. What pathetic defending for Mesbah's goal! It is ridiculous that Juve remain unbeaten even now. Conte's Juve has the strongest form of old-fashioned Italian refusal to lose, that I've seen in a long time. They will do well in the Champions League.

I woke up during the 75th minute, tbf I don't care about losing the coppa but the fact that del piero scored with a hand ball after tripping mexes is annoying.

Let us file this away as his testimonial match then. People usually get such goals for testimonials.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Mexes's pass was sweet though, proving you don't need to be an overrated fairy to make a great long ball :cool:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mexes's pass was sweet though, proving you don't need to be an overrated fairy to make a great long ball :cool:

Good pass, but if you see a team-mate near the goal with yards of space around him, any self-respecting top flight footballer should be able to make that pass. Nothing extraordinary.

Pirlo's pass to Jankulovski on the other hand requires a high-functioning brain.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
They won (on aggregrate), you're telling me they're still bitter? :eek:

Schedule