Danilo D’Ambrosio

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not a player who will bring a lot to our team, but certainly not a bad player, far better than Antonini.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not a player who will bring a lot to our team, but certainly not a bad player, far better than Antonini.

I think you are underrating Luca, he is better than some of you guys here think.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have to put this transfer in perspective. Currently we are 9th in the league and have kevin constant at LB. D'ambrosio cannot hurt us

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Urbano Cairo, interviewed by the microphones of "Sky Sports", has unveiled a backstory on D'Ambrosio, player close to the Rossoneri: "There was a club that is inserted in the negotiations for the renewal between the parties, I have the draft Agreement reached for renewal. However, on 8 November, the agent told our ds to have received an offer superior to the one already signed with our club, without asking if we were interested in improving our previous offer. In eight and a half of my presidency, I can say that I have never had a behavior so rude to another club. " It is not clear if this is the Milan club or one of the other teams that came forward for the outer shell.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Galliani will offer 3m, if they dont accept then we will get him for free in summer, just like Honda, and then Parma will not make any other deal with us and will say bad things for Galliani. :g: :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Torino. We helped them out and co-own a lot of players with them and they go and sell Ogbonna to their rivals.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Buy one D'Ambrosio get one Cerci free :g:

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Have any of you seen D'Ambrosio play? Just curious, because everytime i've seen him he played solid.

IKE

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Urbano Cairo, interviewed by the microphones of "Sky Sports", has unveiled a backstory on D'Ambrosio, player close to the Rossoneri: "There was a club that is inserted in the negotiations for the renewal between the parties, I have the draft Agreement reached for renewal. However, on 8 November, the agent told our ds to have received an offer superior to the one already signed with our club, without asking if we were interested in improving our previous offer. In eight and a half of my presidency, I can say that I have never had a behavior so rude to another club. " It is not clear if this is the Milan club or one of the other teams that came forward for the outer shell.

Great, blady made another "friend"

Galliani will offer 3m, if they dont accept then we will get him for free in summer, just like Honda, and then Parma will not make any other deal with us and will say bad things for Galliani. :g: :lol:

3M for player woth 3M? You serious ?

Fuck Torino. We helped them out and co-own a lot of players with them and they go and sell Ogbonna to their rivals.

If we would offer them 8-10M, Cairo would sell ogbona to us ....

But baldy probably tried to lowball him and offered 5M

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
So is he ours?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Not saying you are lying, but how come he hasn't go any call ups for Italy?

because that is meaningless.

Santon and Criscito havent got a lot of call ups lately and both are quality players.

there are plenty of good players that do not get a fair shot at making the national team. It took Abate forever too back in the day.

but that isnt the point. he is a very solid player that can play fullback or wingback on both flanks.

Honestly fullback is one position where we have good starters. When healthy we have the best pair of starting FBs in the league. The issue is when they are out, Urby, Zaccardo, and Constant are all either mediocre or poor.

We have the option to significantly upgrade our backup fullback spot for very little money, possibly by dumping one of our crappy players as part of the deal.

It would be an excellent move for us.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
because that is meaningless.

Santon and Criscito havent got a lot of call ups lately and both are quality players.

there are plenty of good players that do not get a fair shot at making the national team. It took Abate forever too back in the day.

but that isnt the point. he is a very solid player that can play fullback or wingback on both flanks.

Honestly fullback is one position where we have good starters. When healthy we have the best pair of starting FBs in the league. The issue is when they are out, Urby, Zaccardo, and Constant are all either mediocre or poor.

We have the option to significantly upgrade our backup fullback spot for very little money, possibly by dumping one of our crappy players as part of the deal.

It would be an excellent move for us.

I'm not saying it won't be a good move.
I just can't really give an opinion on him, becuase i haven't seen much of him.
I just thought i'd throw that query out there.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's practically done. Could come in June if we find an agreement with Torino (swap, my guess would be Amelia or Noce + a little cash). If not then he joins in summer for free.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's practically done. Could come in June if we find an agreement with Torino (swap, my guess would be Amelia or Noce + a little cash). If not then he joins in summer for free.

Wow seriously? I hope we don't pay any money for him, he has 6 months left...

If anything, they can take Amelia as a holiday present

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wow seriously? I hope we don't pay any money for him, he has 6 months left...

If anything, they can take Amelia as a holiday present

milan have never payed 3 million for D'Ambrosio. it false rumour. I think swap Ameila with D'Ambrosio is reasonable or he join Milan for free in June

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He can't cross to well can he? I'm a bit worried he's Abate v2.0 good dribbler poor crosser. Still happy to have him.

Hopefully Toro still want Noce and/or Amelia or can throw Constant in! 2 for 1 and we pay half wages for Amelia/Constant!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He can't cross to well can he? I'm a bit worried he's Abate v2.0 good dribbler poor crosser. Still happy to have him.

Hopefully Toro still want Noce and/or Amelia or can throw Constant in! 2 for 1 and we pay half wages for Amelia/Constant!

He is the opposite of Abate. He is a VERY technical player and has some unusual attributes for a full back - he has an eye for goal and has an eye for through balls/key passes. He is fast and can dribble very well, and he is very good in air. Read the articles I posted on the front page if you want to find out more.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He is the opposite of Abate. He is a VERY technical player and has some unusual attributes for a full back - he has an eye for goal and has an eye for through balls/key passes. He is fast and can dribble very well, and he is very good in air. Read the articles I posted on the front page if you want to find out more.

its curious to know how D'Ambrosio play at milan. he is a revelation in this season, last year he is solid. Fiorentina, Inter and Roma are interesting in him. He is good player

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Constant is also pretty good in attack, but defending is terrible, assume that ambrosio isnt much better...you would probably mention.

More wingbacks, who are used to play in 5 man defence :o

We need balance in backline, we have enough options up front.

I dont know, what galliani thinking, he could buy with help by genoa criscito or santon.

That serie a syndrom :fp:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Constant is also pretty good in attack, but defending is terrible, assume that ambrosio isnt much better...you would probably mention.

More wingbacks, who are used to play in 5 man defence :o

We need balance in backline, we have enough options up front.

I dont know, what galliani thinking, he could buy with help by genoa criscito or santon.

That serie a syndrom :fp:

I didn't see him enough nor payed attention to his defending the times I've seen him. What stands out whe. You watch Torino is D'Ambro dominating the left flank in attack.
In the scouting articles I've read they said his defending is solid and he is one of the best headers of the ball in the league.
And Constant is useless in attack, so what if he can get past players if he can't finish the attack off with a pass or cross? :fp: No end product.
The guy is a revelation in Torino. He's their captain and all the top clubs wanted him. Poubdits and media keep bragging how he deserves a call up..But ofc people will just judge him fodder as soon as they find out his contract is expiring. Expiring contract + mid table club = fodder :fp:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
How much for this fodder, or for free?

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Galliani is offering torino Birsa for D'Ambrosio..

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
Fodder for everyone!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Galliani putting fodders under Christmas trees for everyone.

I've been good and i think i deserve a fodder.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
don't even know this guy

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Roma signed him : FU G Y u no sign D'Ambrosio such a talent went for free! U only go for Genoa fodder :mad: Sabatini shits on G!!!
If Milan signed him: FUUU G y u sign another "fodder" for free
:lol:

Schedule