OliG final european competition game?
Played to the end again

Really getting everyinute possible while not being a consistent goal scorer

Is it still 1 in 4/5 games he scores?

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you rpobably not a banter era survivor if you say this
Yes i am and i didnt miss a single game in the banter era but i understood the situation..10 fucking years im waiting for this? For Roma to eliminate us in europe and being outplayed by a coach that started yesterday? And seeing those players without fire in the eyes? Give me a fucking italians at least i will see desire and fire.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
We still have the Sunday game, brace for more shit!

Don’t watch it bro. Only more pain. I guess we as milan fans are used to being bittfucked for a long time now. So much so that some of us are just pure slaves now wanting shit like Pioli to stick on.

Fucking slaves

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
They are fuckin certainly good enough to beat a shit Roma side

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
Yeah because we're seeing that happen now. Bro lots of them are shit!!! Forget tactics, just look at missed passes, missed touches and missed shots. The players have played like shit and this is not the first time.

This season was probably more bust than the last, and we spent $100 mil on players and had the same coach.

Ownership paid $100 mil to finish 2/3 places higher on the table when its all said and done.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Season pretty much a wrap. Top 4 (or possibly 5) all but secure, nothing to play for. Just hoping we don't embarass ourselves on Monday @ derby, but perhaps too much to ask.

Let's just try to end strong and see what happens in the summer coach/player wise. We definitely have a strong foundation if utilized appropriately.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thiaw was bad before injury this season
Tomori is much better this season than last
Mike has been inconsistent

Bennacer is trash
People are starting to rewrite history as if Bennacer was Pirlo before his injury.

Always been an inconsistent turd, no better than RLC. Effort on defense has always been piss poor.

Fuck him and his shitty little jog

Schedule