EL Quarter Finals - 2nd Leg: Roma - Ac Milan 18/04/2024 21:00 CET

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Can't beat a 10 men team for the second time this season.
1 month left of watching this fraud abuse Milan. :proud:
The guy still has a year left on his contract and he sure as he'll won't resign.

And this cheapskate management will not fire him if it means they have to pay him out.

Folks are dreaming if they they think the bald fuck is gone after this season.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
The guy still has a year left on his contract and he sure as he'll won't resign.

And this cheapskate management will not fire him if it means they have to pay him out.

Folks are dreaming if they they think the bald fuck is gone after this season.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

No way man. Hes 100% gone. Current management are not cheap - they look for value like businessmen do. There’s a big difference. They know more than us that sporting achievements are the cornerstone of longer term success. Can bet my house that he is a gonner. We just have to hope the replacement is good and not a fucking lopetegui type of guy. I would honestly take Conte at this moment coz I don’t know if they will pay RDZ release clause.

Theo at LWB and a new RWB is what I’m dreaming of.

3 ATB is flexible and tbvh much better suited to the 50 games a year schedule every club has (plus internationals for players)

Can play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 with 2 strikers.

Conte is a MAN and he’s gonna whip everyone into shape in pre season. (Another big issue Cardinale has mentioned repeatedly about we need to fix injury issues)

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Standard procedure in football, crossing, we can't do it.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We see that players cannot cross in a match, we will always go to the coach and/or executive management. This is why.

The players are either genuinely unable cross or not required to practice crossing in training.

1) If they are genuinely unable to cross, the coach MUST NOT field them. If he has nobody else but these incompetent players, he has to go to upper management and stir things up.
2) If they are not required to practice crossing in training it means crossing is not in the playbook but they do it anyways. We go to the coach.
3) If crossing is something we mean to do and it is not done properly in a match. We simply go to the coach.

Football is a competitive sport. Financial stuff aside, we must show results on the pitch. The better the results the bigger the revenues. And if you want better results you need to incur costs.

There is no such thing as minimal costs and maximum profits/gains. The law of cause and effect applies to do doing business.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Maybe we should get Beckam back for a third spell, or at least hold a seminar or two for the monkeys we have in our squad.

Schedule