Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Their academy was :star: I liked them before GSH

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Chelsea may add Yossi Benayoun and Salomon Kalou to Luka Modric bid
• Tottenham anticipate third offer for unsettled midfielder
• Genk winger Kevin de Bruyne also targeted by Chelsea

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/16/chelsea-tottenham-hotspur

The Premier League has priced out fans, young and old
Ticket prices have soared way beyond the cumulative 77.1% inflation rate for 20 years and excluded traditional support bases

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/dav.../aug/16/premier-league-football-ticket-prices

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Few random things:

1. Don't understand why people (United fans mainly) are complaining about City's deal. Sure they've probably been given mates rates but we'd all be very happy if it was us.

2. Wes Brown was MOTM at CB away to Liverpool. As I've said before, he's a top class CB and if he can play constantly he'll be seen as one of the best defenders in the EPL again.

3. I find it hard to dislike David Silva. Now that Fabregas has gone he'd be my first choice if I could sign any EPL player. He's immense.

4. Ferdinand is out for 6 weeks, Vidic 2 or 3 and Rafael for 10. We've got to face Spurs at home, Arsenal at home, Bolton away, Stoke away and Chelsea at home in the next few weeks. HUGE test for him, he'll be targetted and won't have Vidic to help him. He's already the laughing stock of the media.

5. Torres looked super sharp against Stoke. Chelsea as a whole were very unlucky. Pulis and AVB have shared some "words" already.

On a cold night at the Brittania?You`re fucked!!!!

And yes Silva is easly in the top 5 best attacking mids in the world,not just the EPL.I hope Torres gets back to his best this season,awesome striker when on form.

He just needs to bang a few goals in to get the rustiness off.

Fiero

Reaction score
One thing that annoys me about Torres is that he's such a pussy. And that's why Villas-Boas is perfect for him. No one doubts Torres' quality, but his lack of confidence is annoying. I mean, he looks like a girl and acts like one too. I've never seen in my life a player who gets kicked around as much as him and yet never reacts. He even gets abused and just looks away. How he never reacts is beyond me. Just needs to grow a pair, start taking shit from no one, and eventually leave his mark on games.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i would like milan to buy Yossi Benayoun :D some how he seems a lower version of silva :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Torres in 07/08 and 08/09 was arguably the best striker in the world.

Idris

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
One thing that annoys me about Torres is that he's such a pussy. And that's why Villas-Boas is perfect for him. No one doubts Torres' quality, but his lack of confidence is annoying. I mean, he looks like a girl and acts like one too. I've never seen in my life a player who gets kicked around as much as him and yet never reacts. He even gets abused and just looks away. How he never reacts is beyond me. Just needs to grow a pair, start taking shit from no one, and eventually leave his mark on games.
I've thought the same, especially since his arrival at Chelsea. He does seem a bit soft when in confrontation but then he also has a bit of a nasty streak in him for instance he'll leave a foot in here or there clearly on purpose. He gets booked a lot surprisingly.

You are right that Andre Villas, who is an excellent motivator, is good for him. He looked really fired up at the weekend and looked like a new signing really. His movement and touch was so much better. I have high hopes for him this season if he continues to play like that.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've thought the same, especially since his arrival at Chelsea. He does seem a bit soft when in confrontation but then he also has a bit of a nasty streak in him for instance he'll leave a foot in here or there clearly on purpose. He gets booked a lot surprisingly.

There is a pretty big difference between a nasty streak and being a bitch. Torres is the latter.

Idris

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There is a pretty big difference between a nasty streak and being a bitch. Torres is the latter.

Fair enough I guess. He did pull Shawcross' hair on Sunday when everybody was tussling in the box :lol:

How did N'zogbia do at the weekend? I've read it was a pretty dull affair at the Cottage, just how McLeish likes it! :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Was gonna say the same thing.

Bellamy is also a bitch. I love Shawcross. Such a thug :D

Ronaldo. He got kicked to death and took it for 5 years. In his last season he started lashing out and generally acted like a brat.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Bellamy is a saint, his comments on Terry were heroic, and Shawcross and piss right off for almost ruining one of the (very) few welsh talents

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Adam johnson is :star: i would like to have him in milan, seems quality player who drifts of once in a while and mancini punishes him but the bench of manc is too strong.

I was looking forward for an agger skrtel partnership years ago now i havent seen a match for a long time. is evra still that overrated player he was? I think rooney will have a great season start.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bellamy is a saint, his comments on Terry were heroic, and Shawcross and piss right off for almost ruining one of the (very) few welsh talents

Terry spat through his nose at Tevez - does that make him any less of a cunt?

Bellamy is a knob. Probably the biggest in the league. Just look at how gobby he was to Ferdinand. He also acted like a bitch to Rafael by pulling his hair every 5 minutes.

Shawcross > Wales.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Adam johnson is :star: i would like to have him in milan, seems quality player who drifts of once in a while and mancini punishes him but the bench of manc is too strong.

I was looking forward for an agger skrtel partnership years ago now i havent seen a match for a long time. is evra still that overrated player he was? I think rooney will have a great season start.

Evra plays loads of games, close to 50 a season. Hes very consistent imo ( a good one for FF), but hes no world beater/game changer.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
how would terry spitting through his nose on Tevez make either any less of a cunt :conf:

Bellamy = hero

Shawcross = thug.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Evra plays loads of games, close to 50 a season. Hes very consistent imo ( a good one for FF), but hes no world beater/game changer.

Anymore.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Terry spat through his nose? Please enlighten me on how that works.

And Bellamy is a thug too... taking a golf club to your teammate's legs isn't exactly saintly or noble.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yes. I know the damn video. I just want to know how you do it... I can see like blowing through your nose powerfully enough but that isn't spitting... it's just like emptying your nose..

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes. I know the damn video. I just want to know how you do it... I can see like blowing through your nose powerfully enough but that isn't spitting... it's just like emptying your nose..

Well it's worse than spitting through your mouth. Not sure what it's called though.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Dont be so pedantic, call it whatever you want. Spitting , sneezing, farting you know what he's talking about.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont remember anyone ever crediting Evra for a win? Scoring a winning goal, decisive pass or even a brilliant defensive performance entirely by him?

:thumbsup:

his assists are shit, he just run and media has made a hype of he being a great LB that coaches dont push through the left and manu are traditional very strong in the wings and backs, evra is not that good, its manu that makes everything on the border look good.

ffs even gary neville was considered a decent defender :lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont remember anyone ever crediting Evra for a win? Scoring a winning goal, decisive pass or even a brilliant defensive performance entirely by him?

Evra's had loads of great defensive performances. His play in the final 3rd is one of our best forms of attack, even if it's a decoy run.

He hasn't been the same player since he made that mistake vs Bayern in 09/10, but for a good 18 months before then he was one of, if not the best LB's in Europe. His performances shit all over Ashley Cole's at that time, despite the latter still getting all the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule