• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Man Utd guy was right... it looks like we r gettin faillani. Fuck sake! I rather we go for Kaka again.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Zaha is pretty damn good.

Hopefully, Moyes will start Ashley Young and Nani over him so it's okay. :thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Tottenham looking the goods with this Soldado signing. If they keep Bale they're going to be exciting to watch. Tottenham created second most chances of any team in the EPL last season, if it wasn't for Adebayor and Defoe perhaps they'd be in the Champions League. Soldado is quite an impressive finisher too. So looks like they've sorted that problem out.
Chadli, Paulinho and Soldado already. Potentially 3 first team players signed already. Now they need to keep Bale.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man Utd guy was right... it looks like we r gettin faillani. Fuck sake! I rather we go for Kaka again.

Will Man Utd still be trying to sign a creative midfielder in addition to Fellaini? Would seem a bit odd if their response to missing out on Fabregas and Thiago is to sign Fellaini.

Carrick-Fellaini-[creative player] = strong midfield.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Will Man Utd still be trying to sign a creative midfielder in addition to Fellaini? Would seem a bit odd if their response to missing out on Fabregas and Thiago is to sign Fellaini.

Exactly what i was thinking, Fellaini is nothing like Fabregas. Moyes would be performing a complete u-turn on whatever game plan he had in mind when looking at Fabregas if he is now looking at Fellaini instead . I did read an article where Moyes stated he wanted 2 midfielders so it would make sense that he will go for another player similar to Fabregas on top of Fellaini. Modric might be a good alternative if he becomes available?

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I honestly have no clue wot Utd are planning. All I know is that Utd shud be aiming for better players than him. Having said that, I cant deny that he wud a small improvement on Fletcher and not-so-cleverley.

Personally, instead of failaini, I wud try n get Hernanes or Mascherano. And then find a creative player.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I hate to say but this has to be the best run league in the football world, shit great league brings so much money to your club :fp:

they do a great job in marketing and hiding/removing racism, match fixing. good stadiums and all that shit

reminds me of college football and #SEC. great run conference create tons of cash

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
SEC is shady as fuck though

Same way as epl

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly have no clue wot Utd are planning. All I know is that Utd shud be aiming for better players than him. Having said that, I cant deny that he wud a small improvement on Fletcher and not-so-cleverley.

Personally, instead of failaini, I wud try n get Hernanes or Mascherano. And then find a creative player.

A Carrick-Mascherano pairing would be a bit negative for Man Utd though, no? Even with a creative player in front of them.

Carrick-Hernanes-[creative player] would look painfully slow in the EPL.

I still think Fellaini could work for Man Utd, if he's played between Carrick and another brainer/passer. I'd have a lot of confidence in that midfield to dominate in the EPL. Might come unstuck in the final stages of the CL though.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
calum compare clint dempsey to fellaini

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I enjoy both very much. And I suspect Moyes would enjoy Dempsey almost as much as he enjoys Fellaini.

: ( I was abt to reply to yr response... then I saw this! I used to look 4ward to yr posts. I have to say, with is above remark, Ive lost all respect for you.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
: ( I was abt to reply to yr response... then I saw this! I used to look 4ward to yr posts. I have to say, with is above remark, Ive lost all respect for you.

I'm sure Calum will be distraught to read that...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He wont be. He has lost an admirer tho.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I was just trolling manutd_fan, but now you've gone and made me feel bad.

Do you think you can ever trust again?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This Januzaj needs to get the fuck away from United as soon as possible. He seems way too good a talent to rot away with Moyes.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Rumours of Rio Ferdinand entering a hotel with Chrissie Chau :b:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wowwwwww chrissie chauuuuuu

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was just trolling manutd_fan, but now you've gone and made me feel bad.

Do you think you can ever trust again?

I dont know! I just dont know If im ready to trust again... I need time.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

We were never in for Kaka. That rumour was created on RedIssue and escalated so much that newspapers around the world started covering it.

Though Kaka sounded as if he didn't mind coming :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Liverpool-FC-produce-a-do-001.jpg

"ur gay" still not banned. :head:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they forgot to put lil brother in there for saurez

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Tottenham have reached an agreement with Valencia for the transfer of Roberto Soldado subject to a medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule