English Premier League Thread II

Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
can already see the predictable headlines if cleverley scored the winner... "cleverley done by united"...

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
noobish defending... good riddance... game over

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:thumbsdown:
Wanted to see penalty kicks

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
lol my stream crashed while Nani scored the winning goal :lol:
Bad luck City, Manu has deservedly won, great comeback, 2-3.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
As expected, Fergie time good luck.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just seems to get a lot of attention for what is essentially a friendly. For fuck sake you can make 5 subs.

Its an interesting friendly though, kinda like a preview for the PL. Plus a derby is never really a friendly.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
There were a lot more tensions between us and Inter than these two.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lame ass game. Citeh was asking to be beaten after subbing Balo for Barry. Atmosphere was shit as well. Feel bad for Kompany who is a really good defender actually.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
SuperCoppa >>>>>>>>>>>> Community Shield

I mean wtf? which other official game actually allows you to change half the team?

A friendly and nothing else...

and fuckin' boring as hell too, almost fell asleep listening to that drab atmosphere...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
De Gea 20
Refael 21
Jones 19
Evans 23
Smalling 21
Anderson 23
Cleverly 21
Young 26
Nani 24
Welbeck 20
Rooney 25

:fp: at Citeh for not being able to beat this.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
my stream was mute. Cant handle english commentary I'm afraid so couldnt hear the atmosphere.

I rather enjoyed the game. Good fast paced , end to end , physical stuff. And the second united goal was quite something.

Anyway no point comparing this to Inter vs Milan. Much bigger rivalry spanning all competitions.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
my stream was mute. Cant handle english commentary I'm afraid so couldnt hear the atmosphere.

I rather enjoyed the game. Good fast paced , end to end , physical stuff. And the second united goal was quite something.

Anyway no point comparing this to Inter vs Milan. Much bigger rivalry spanning all competitions.

Match was on Sony Pix if you dint know.

OneUnited

Reaction score
SuperCoppa >>>>>>>>>>>> Community Shield

I mean wtf? which other official game actually allows you to change half the team?

A friendly and nothing else...

and fuckin' boring as hell too, almost fell asleep listening to that drab atmosphere...

:lol:

If you don't like it, fuck off and don't watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule