Tonali krunic

Samu-diaz-hauge

Colombo

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You know what we say about these games...

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
------------------Daniel-----------------Colombo

Dalot--------------Mionic--------Krunic---------Conti

Stanga--------Musacchio--------Duarte--------Kalulu

---------------------------Tatarusanu

Subs:primavera players lol..

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i doubt a weak celtic will make any bust against lille, so this game is 90 % useless, i say rest all the starters, if celtic doing anything in the other game let them in.

this game i would do, Tatarusanu, conti, gabbia, durate, dalot, tonali, krunic , samu, diaz, hauge, colombo.
I believe this line up should be able to make a draw, or at least i hope so but i doubt poili will do it.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We have already qualified. We should play absolutely no one from our starting eleven. They should even be having separate training sessions, startin eleven prepares themselves for the Parma game and gets som rest while the B-team focuses and prepares for Sparta game with Bonera as coach (although with Pioli as coach during the game)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
------------------Daniel-----------------Colombo

Dalot--------------Mionic--------Krunic---------Conti

Stanga--------Musacchio--------Duarte--------Kalulu

---------------------------Tatarusanu

Subs:primavera players lol..

Isn't Stanga a CB? I think Dalot at LB is fine and play Hauge LM. Maldini would be fine as the AM, no need to have him play up front.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli stated we'd already qualified so players who don't get as much time would likely play here. We can top the group if we win, and Lille don't win. Celtic held Lille to a draw away, so maybe there is hope they can do the same at home. That said, Celtic have been dire so far in EL and the league so don't really expect much.

Second place will be tough given some teams that can drop from CL and some others already in EL. Can beat anyone on our day so we'll see how it goes. I'd prefer to rest core players for the league and play ones who don't see as much time like Pioli said. We're through anyway and rely on another result to top the group anyway.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Isn't Stanga a CB? I think Dalot at LB is fine and play Hauge LM. Maldini would be fine as the AM, no need to have him play up front.

He plays as LB on friendly vs Vicenza,the game which he scored..

Alternatively ,you can slot Dalot on LB,Daniel on LM and Roback partnering Colombo..:D

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Second what everyone has said so far. I see this as a dead rubber game. Celtic are in awful form as of lately, so don't expect any favour from them. The top spots in the group were pretty much settled last round. In all likelihood, Pioli will put out a second string team, which includes the likes of Tatarusanu, Kalulu, Duarte, Dalot, Krunic, Maldini, Colombo and suchlike.

We're now heading into a congested christmas period where we have 4 Serie A games between 13 December and 23 December. (Parma, Genoa, Sassuolo, Lazio) - games which are far more important in our quest for a CL spot next season.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Pioli stated we'd already qualified so players who don't get as much time would likely play here. We can top the group if we win, and Lille don't win. Celtic held Lille to a draw away, so maybe there is hope they can do the same at home. That said, Celtic have been dire so far in EL and the league so don't really expect much.

Second place will be tough given some teams that can drop from CL and some others already in EL. Can beat anyone on our day so we'll see how it goes. I'd prefer to rest core players for the league and play ones who don't see as much time like Pioli said. We're through anyway and rely on another result to top the group anyway.

Exactly. Not worth tiring the first team in the hope that Celtic get a result. We can rest almost everyone and probably put out a strong enough team to beat Sparta. But I'd still rather risk the result and rest the key players.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Dollar

Conti - Gabbia - Duarte - Dalot

Krunic - Tonali

Daniel - Brahim - Hauge

Colombo

As long as we don't leak goals by half-time, which even this lineup should manage, who cares about the results here.
Just rest as many starters and give some players much needed playtime.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Rest everyone. League is far more important.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dollar

Krunic - Tonali

Daniel - Brahim - Hauge

Colombo

As long as we don't leak goals by half-time, which even this lineup should manage, who cares about the results here.
Just rest as many starters and give some players much needed playtime.

why dollar though? why not just dollar-brother or even tata, who is our 2nd..

otherwise +1

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tatarusanu
Tonali - Krunic
Samu - Brahim - Hauge
Rebic

If we don't rest Kessie I'll be pissed.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
why dollar though? why not just dollar-brother or even tata, who is our 2nd..

otherwise +1

What is the point of resting a GK?
It's not like he will suffer from fatigue for the next game and it is a safer bet than Tata/Antonio.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tata
Conti---Gab---Duarte---Dalot
---------Tona---Kru
Samu------Brahim------Hauge
-------------Colombo

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
how much we wanna bet Celtic come out with a win

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Tomorrow chance from 1 'for Lorenzo #Colombo . Behind him Castillejo, Brahim and Hauge @MilanNewsit

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What is the point of resting a GK?
It's not like he will suffer from fatigue for the next game and it is a safer bet than Tata/Antonio.

pretty obvious, isnt it? of course im not talking about fatigue.

1. tata needs game time to grow and stay the fit and the best he can, because if donna ever gets injured again we're fucked otherwise (you saw what happened) which leads me to the 2nd point:

2. injuries can always happen, even to a GK even when he is not "fatigued".. i'd rather not risk donnarumma if we dont have to, and we absolutely do not have to in this game.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
away game with lineup filled with subs
i would keep donna in milano because it may be mentally annoying match.
imagine celtic game but without comeback ;)

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Called up #Milan for the away match against #SpartaPraga :
back #Leao , absent #Donnarumma ,#Romagnoli ,#Calhanoglu , Besides #Ibra and #Bennacer injured. Come back #Musacchio

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Squad:

GOALKEEPERS
A. Donnarumma, Moleri, Tătărușanu.

DEFENDERS
Calabria, Conti, Dalot, Duarte, Gabbia, Hern?ndez, Kalulu, Musacchio.

MIDFIELDERS
Castillejo, D?az, Hauge, Kessie, Krunić, Mionić, Saelemaekers, Tonali.

FORWARDS
Colombo, Le?o, Maldini, Rebić.

Musacchio returns.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Pioli on who will play:

Are you aiming to take advantage of all the squad you have available?

"Everyone is the main player in our project. We are many, but there are also many matches. Tomorrow there will be room for those who have played less so far."

How is Leao?

"Leao is better and is available for tomorrow. I would like him to play a piece of the match, he has been out for a few weeks, but I hope to make him play a piece.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
pretty obvious, isnt it? of course im not talking about fatigue.

1. tata needs game time to grow and stay the fit and the best he can, because if donna ever gets injured again we're fucked otherwise (you saw what happened) which leads me to the 2nd point:

2. injuries can always happen, even to a GK even when he is not "fatigued".. i'd rather not risk donnarumma if we dont have to, and we absolutely do not have to in this game.

Injuries can happen even during warmup.
That is like not starting someone to protect them from Corona but still have them on the bench...

Tata is a lost cause and so is Antonio. No point in trying to develop any of them.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pioli on who will play:

Are you aiming to take advantage of all the squad you have available?

"Everyone is the main player in our project. We are many, but there are also many matches. Tomorrow there will be room for those who have played less so far."

How is Leao?

"Leao is better and is available for tomorrow. I would like him to play a piece of the match, he has been out for a few weeks, but I hope to make him play a piece.

:thumbsup:

Schedule