French Ligue 1 Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would root against PSg but if they dont do well, we wont get extra money, and that might be a reason :g: says "Its a tough time financially for us, especially since we didn't make CL and we didn't get the bonus from CL, we will continue to groom our talent"

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Heard Verratti had a splendid game and was their best player bar Zlatan. True?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yeah, but Whoscored operates within the constraints of stats. Only good for providing validation.

Read some tweets from those who watched the game that Verratti was splendid. Anyone here who watched the game find that correct?

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guess PSG must spend another load of euros for MD, coz with this defense even T.Silva is going to struggle too much. Maybe Galliani can sell them Bonera for about +30 mil ?? :lol::lol:

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Yeah, but Whoscored operates within the constraints of stats. Only good for providing validation.

Read some tweets from those who watched the game that Verratti was splendid. Anyone here who watched the game find that correct?

His passing was fantastic. However he was really lost in his defensive duties, went to ground way to easy for a example. PSG became more solid when Ancelotti took him out.

Clearly his passing and vision is something extraordinaily but he needs time on his reading of the game when defending. But that of course will come with age.

He really reminds me of Xavi both in terms of play and sature

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His passing was fantastic. However he was really lost in his defensive duties, went to ground way to easy for a example. PSG became more solid when Ancelotti took him out.

Clearly his passing and vision is something extraordinaily but he needs time on his reading of the game when defending. But that of course will come with age.

I agree with this. Not the xavi bit tho. Looked like hes got alot of potential

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Cool :thumbsup: Promising for a kid.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
verratti was poor, PSG really improved when he came off.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Ibra vs Barton, that should be nice.

PSG work their way to free a non eu spot by selling Bisevac to Lyon.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What a shit night. Milan loosing to juve and ibra not available for psg who could only manage a draw 0-0.

Lavezzi red card :/ He dident look that good tonight. Im more n more thinking his style of play demand a counterattacking team hopefully he will prove me wrong. Pastore had some nice moments. Nene missed sitter just like last game.

Will be interesting to follow psg and there project. They got some work to do if they want to win the league imo. Starting with fixing ibras foot! :)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
i read the lights went off in injury time at ajjaccio's stadium lol

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Oh , another year where Ansh1it is gonna fuck up & his fans will make excuses.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I saw the Montpellier game... again Yanga-Mbiwa impressed and so did many others despite the loss..

Montpellier have a really talented midfielder called Cabella too hes one to look out for.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
Wow, Veratti was so damn good, impressive player!!

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
So are you telling me they have lost 4 points already in Ligue UN? witht that squad any finish less than 114 points is a a lifetime embarrassment.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
hey guyz any updates on belhanda?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
3 points in 3 games for PSG? haha glad they spent all that cash

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
carlo's a true milanista

killing psg from the inside :proud:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
they spend 500M dollars a year so they can get draws? :lol: They're even more pathetic than us. As I thought, from a non-finacial point of view everyone in Milan and PSG are losers.

Financially, they all won.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
did thiago play tonight? i really wanted to watch psg but timing was bad, i watched serie a and getafe-real game instead!

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
did thiago play tonight? i really wanted to watch psg but timing was bad, i watched serie a and getafe-real game instead!

no he didnt play,some of their fans are already wandering where the hell on earth were he and lucas moura :lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
no he didnt play,some of their fans are already wandering where the hell on earth were he and lucas moura :lol:

lool

i think they just need time, they'll do great things they have the coach and the squad for it!

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Joey Barton joins Marseille, now Ibra has a worthy rival.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Goal, Ibra.

Anyone knows where I can check the lineups?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Ibra is putting on more heart than he used to on Milan.

Schedule