Fav. Players
sometimes
Nice man-marking today :thumbsup:
not

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
paletta_large.jpg

(the crop :lol:)

Best photoshop ever :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
The hair is so ugly, why not go bald, much better than this state of limbo

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
palettas hair is the worst thing about this season imo

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe he has the Samson effect therefore does not want to lose his hair.

lmao, he wouldn't have pulled his hamstring if he had the samson effect

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Look at all these posts talking about his Hair. Almost never about his skills

Your right, but that said his hair is really extreme and I think we talk so much about it cause we feel a tiny bit of desire to help him, I mean his face is not ugly, he would look at least average if he simply shaves his head.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
even cristiano ronaldo will look ugly if he has paletta's hair hahahaha. can someone photo shop a caricature of ronaldo with paletta's hair pleeasssssee.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
honestly anybody will look ugly af with paletta's hair. a pic Messi with paletta's hair tho, that'd be hilarious and more realistic than cr

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan Channel: Paletta has recovered from his injury and will be available for Milan-Verona.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Start over Alex... Or is Rami back?

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good! Hope he can be central to our defence going forward.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Was brilliant last night, definitely our best performer.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Defender Gabriel Paletta believes Milan 'can't give up' on European qualification, whilst discussing the national team and Palermo.

Il Diavolo are enduring a nightmare season and are still eight points away from sixth-placed Fiorentina, whom they will have to overtake to qualify for next year's Europa League.

Paletta, in an interview with Sky Sport, believes the target is not too distant for Milan at all, though.

“We can't give up on it, there are still 10 games to be played,” he has considered.

“If we perform the way we did in the last few matches, in which we improved a great deal, then we'll win more of them than we'll lose.

“[Coach Filippo] Inzaghi believes in it no less than we do. We're the ones who take to the pitch, and if we play together we can make it.”

The Italo-Argentine then discussed the Azzurri, as well as the upcoming game against Serie A rivals Palermo.

“If I do well for Milan then I'll be called up again in the national team. [Azzurri Coach Antonio] Conte has already called me in the past, but that stopped when I picked up my back injury.

“As for the polemics regarding the oriundi, I think it's fair that they should be called. I was there at the last World Cup too.

“I know [Paulo] Dybala and [Franco] Vazquez well, and they were decisive back in Argentina too. They're two strong players, they know each other well, and they cooperate on the pitch.

“On Saturday we'll have to keep an eye open for them because they're the two most important players for Palermo.”

Schedule