Hernan Crespo Thread

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
percik said:
What an amazing Player Milan has lost!!!!

He never was ours in the first place, so we didn't lose him! If we wanted to buy him, then we couldn't get Gila. So, it's good he left!

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
r3dman said:
He never was ours in the first place, so we didn't lose him! If we wanted to buy him, then we couldn't get Gila. So, it's good he left!
Maybe it is good that we have bought him maybe not - the time will show. But I know the one thing - Gila have still to prove a lot, Crespo didn't need it. It would be intresting how Crespo will perform in the next friendly game with Milan.

crespo--310x210.jpg

Crespo to Vieri: Hey Bobo I know where you will be in three years,
Bobo: Where?
Crespo: Where I will be in two.......

Last edited:

SHEVA7GOL

Beginner
Reaction score
MILANO - Hernan Crespo oggi sulle pagine di ********** torna a parlare della sua esperienza rossonera: 'Il dolore di dovermene andare è stato tanto più grande proprio per ever creato legami forti. Negli ultimi giorni mi hanno telefonato in tanti: Galliani, Braida i magazzinieri. Sono cose che restano e vanno al di là di qualsiasi situazione. non vedo l'ora di rivederli. Al Chelsea tuttavia ho trovato un'altra società, un altro stile, un ambiente completamente diverso. Per me è stato più agevole il ritorno
www.acmilan.com

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Sorry for bumping an old thread. But don't he and Carletto have a close relationship from their Parma days? He is a free signing and I wouldn't mind him coming back.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
MilanoMichael said:
Sorry for bumping an old thread. But don't he and Carletto have a close relationship from their Parma days? He is a free signing and I wouldn't mind him coming back.
There have been a few reports of Milan considering a swoop for him, but i dont see it happening. Apparently he isnt in Mourinho's first team plans either, which is really going to suck for him cos he is really really keen on playing for Argentina in WC2010. he's still probably going to be very effective off the bench anyway.
Would be one of the better partners for Pato that are available at the moment. Sheva just wouldnt complement Pato - Crespo would.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
I would like to see him back as well, but the rumor I read was that he was linked with Roma. Just a rumor though.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
has anyone read this before? i just found it in the blog of an ESPN journalist. Crespo told him the following, right before Istanbul (or whatever):

"When i was little, I used to watch these finals on television and I would have paid to be in one. Now I even charge for it, very well by the way, but believe me if I tell you that I would do it for free, if it was necessary."

am I the only one who still stings when thinking that we should have kept him? :(

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
has anyone read this before? i just found it in the blog of an ESPN journalist. Crespo told him the following, right before Istanbul (or whatever):

am I the only one who still stings when thinking that we should have kept him? :(

Stings here as well, but i think as he is nearing the end of his career, he has become less averse to taking a risk, and has chosen to play it safe and save for retirement. I cant explain any other reason for him to stay at Inter in the state hes been this year. he has said in the past that he is desparate to play in the 2010 World Cup, but there is no way in hell that he will get that chance unless he plays week in week out. And even then, with the strikeforce Arg currently have, he might not get in.

Looks like he's going to be another simply sublime player, that is just going to fade away into nothingness, without a testimonial match or anything. Just hope he gets one last shot at glory somehow - a CL final, a match winning cameo in the world cup....just something for people to remember him by. I though, will never forget this

pic144.jpg

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I liked Crespo a lot & I so wanted Milan 2 keep him but the stupidity triad were only themselves starting with the ******** coach who am sure 100% that didnt want him or else he would v put a fight 2 keep him & it would v been easy specially if it was included in the Sheva deal.
Imagine Crespo with Milan since then.
Imagine no Oli bought & maybe Pippo fucking off.
Imagine Crespo + Pato partnership.
Imagine Crespo's heading ability with Beck's crosses.
Now imagine Milan isnt run by the stupidity triad.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
go to some other team in serie a if he want money he can always go to mls after two years

fuck a good strker wasted cause he dont want to take risk :(

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I liked Crespo a lot & I so wanted Milan 2 keep him but the stupidity triad were only themselves starting with the ******** coach who am sure 100% that didnt want him or else he would v put a fight 2 keep him & it would v been easy specially if it was included in the Sheva deal.
Imagine Crespo with Milan since then.
Imagine no Oli bought & maybe Pippo fucking off.
Imagine Crespo + Pato partnership.
Imagine Crespo's heading ability with Beck's crosses.
Now imagine Milan isnt run by the stupidity triad.

Not getting Crespo in the Sheva deal was an act of absolute stupidity...but i can understand them not buying him after the 2005 final. Gilardino was a much much bigger hope, and i guess they took a page out of your book and invested in a 23 y/o as opposed to someone who was already 30. Who would have thought Gila would turn out like that.
It was probably just financial issues - €10m for Crespo + €25m for Gilardino might have been too much. Along with the fact that Crespo, Gila, and Pippo are all the same sort of player anyway.

go to some other team in serie a if he want money he can always go to mls after two years

fuck a good strker wasted cause he dont want to take risk :(

i dont know what it is...i think hes also living in the hope of being useful at Inter one day, but he really needs to stop being so romantic and more pragmatic.

I still think the Argentina team struggles a bit for having a pure finisher like him...he wont start in 2010, but he can definitely still be useful off the bench. Milito is the only person that can fill his shoes right now...none of hte others, aguero, tevez, messi etc can finish the way Crespo can. And none of them can head either.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Not getting Crespo in the Sheva deal was an act of absolute stupidity...but i can understand them not buying him after the 2005 final. Gilardino was a much much bigger hope, and i guess they took a page out of your book and invested in a 23 y/o as opposed to someone who was already 30. Who would have thought Gila would turn out like that.
It was probably just financial issues - €10m for Crespo + €25m for Gilardino might have been too much. Along with the fact that Crespo, Gila, and Pippo are all the same sort of player anyway.
But Gila was already there when we sold Sheva u c.
I just think A. didnt want him or else would v fought 4 him specially that he was a good option + wont cost a lot.
Also we were better get Crespo & sent Pippo home.
We did need another striker coz we bought Oli.
And I think we would v managed 2 steal Crespo coz they wanted Sheva & we would v ripped em off with Crespo + Gallas.
A team with better management would v got both half price.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If radio still visits us:
Figoal said:
Italian show about Hernan Crespo's Career.
Duration:55min
Narration:Italian

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=2I8QTTBY
Rivelino said:
I signori del Gol: Hernan CRESPO
Italian show about Hernan Crespo's Career.
SKY Italia

Screens
sanstitrega0.jpg

Download Links
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I8QTTBY

Credits : toone10 and Bianconer8 (for finding it)​

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
The more I think about it, FUCK YOU CRESPO. :o

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If radio still visits us:

Amen brother - i still do whenever life allows for it! :D

downloading this right now - lets hope it gets done so i can watch it tonight!

and great to see a 35 year old Crespo still scoring 7 times in 9 starts this year!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
welcome back peep :)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Amen brother - i still do whenever life allows for it! :D

downloading this right now - lets hope it gets done so i can watch it tonight!

and great to see a 35 year old Crespo still scoring 7 times in 9 starts this year!

Wb mate:)

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
One of my favourite players of all time!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
I've read this morning he's retiring. Thanks for 2005., especially those 2 headers vs United. Great player :star:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
What CL? Milan lost finals in Istanbul :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh man he was awesome .. :cry:

radioactivenerd misses you

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Best finisher ive ever seen

one of my favourite players

that second goal in the CL final was orgasmic

All the best

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Grazie Hernan! :proud:

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
We are missing such typical direct striker. What an amaizing finisher he was :proud:

Too bad Crespo didn't succeed at settling in at particular club, could have won much more individual prizes.

Anyway good luck in your life Crespo, one of my favorite strikers :proud:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grazie Crespo!

Too bad it was only one season... Crespo and Milan deserved much more time together.

Schedule