It's Official - Sheva's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Sheva .... One and Only...

Peronally i think Milan would never sell shevchenko but as Galliani said we should respect his decisions aswell after all the GREAT ROSSONERO gave us alot and alot of fantastic goals and some decisive once biggest reason for him wanting to leave i think is his close relationship with Abramovich (+12m he is being offered who wouldn't very tempting..... In that case if he goes i would ask for Robben + Carvalho 50Mil or even Lampard you just dont let a WORLD CLASS striker that every team wants go for that cheap of a price

But overall i think he will remain with Milan ... despite all the current links one thing i would love to see is ... Henry teaming up with Shevchenko

shevchenko.jpg

The Myth, The Legend,

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Sheva .... One and Only...

Peronally i think Milan would never sell shevchenko but as Galliani said we should respect his decisions aswell after all the GREAT ROSSONERO gave us alot and alot of fantastic goals and some decisive once biggest reason for him wanting to leave i think is his close relationship with Abramovich (+12m he is being offered who wouldn't very tempting..... In that case if he goes i would ask for Robben + Carvalho 50Mil or even Lampard you just dont let a WORLD CLASS striker that every team wants go for that cheap of a price

But overall i think he will remain with Milan ... despite all the current links one thing i would love to see is ... Henry teaming up with Shevchenko

shevchenko.jpg

The Myth, The Legend,

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Kyara you can print some of what we have written here in the forums about him leaving...

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
What I saw today ... Sheva in the middle of the curva sud ... it realy touched me, he realy is leaving i think, althoug I strongly hope he doesn't, he will always be a rossonero wherever he goes ... if he plays for chelsea next year well, i just have to follow the games of that crapy team ... que sera, sera ...

Sheva has got a sentimental value for me, my late father told me in 1997, "Sheva is the best striker in the world, he will play for Milan in the future", and he was right, the year he died sheva came to milan and was topscorer his first season !! The last few years he brought a lot of joy and hapiness to me, scoring goals and playing great football, seeing him recognized as a class player with his award for best player in european leagues, I'm so delighted that he finally can star in the world cup in germany with the Ukraiine .. Sheva was great, Milan made him a Legend ....

I hope the ultras conviced him .... Forza Sheva, my hart (and of many others) will be broken when you leave, you are unreplaceble ... Forza Sheva

AC Milan 4 Ever

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
MilanLover1899 said:
What I saw today ... Sheva in the middle of the curva sud ... it realy touched me, he realy is leaving i think, althoug I strongly hope he doesn't, he will always be a rossonero wherever he goes ... if he plays for chelsea next year well, i just have to follow the games of that crapy team ... que sera, sera ...

Sheva has got a sentimental value for me, my late father told me in 1997, "Sheva is the best striker in the world, he will play for Milan in the future", and he was right, the year he died sheva came to milan and was topscorer his first season !! The last few years he brought a lot of joy and hapiness to me, scoring goals and playing great football, seeing him recognized as a class player with his award for best player in european leagues, I'm so delighted that he finally can star in the world cup in germany with the Ukraiine .. Sheva was great, Milan made him a Legend ....

I hope the ultras conviced him .... Forza Sheva, my hart (and of many others) will be broken when you leave, you are unreplaceble ... Forza Sheva

AC Milan 4 Ever
Damn, I think my eyes won't stop tearing up today.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
scharatz said:
r3dman, chill :D Use PM for romantic advances ;)
Was this a warning ?
Coz I really wanna know if we can show ppl our sex orientations.
2 bad 4 him am straight though. ;)

So can we say “suck my dick” 2 ppl ? :cool:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wild said:
Was this a warning ?
Coz I really wanna know if we can show ppl our sex orientations.
2 bad 4 him am straight though. ;)

So can we say “suck my dick” 2 ppl ? :cool:
No, not really. It was a bit of a telling off, but instead of being all bossy I decided to make a joke out of it. Can't please everyone I suppose.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
But sometimes someone use slang or other English to laugh at or curse other users are worse than "Suck my D***" or Forword...

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
sharatz, hats off to u man

at the other forum, ppl are like watch dogs ready to kick you out of the forum. this forum is much friendlier

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
abt sheva,

We know he had done the same thing at dynamo when he left them for us, now he has completed his 2 succesful spell at milan and he is heading for the third 1. We cannot change his mind no matter how sensitive he might be. At the end, not all players can be maldini and baresi. So, it will be better if we let him do what is good for his future than the so called "family". Its hard to see him go but in life all humans are selfish. not all ppl realize the stage of self actualisation.

godspeed sheva, but whatever happens sheva won't find a club which is as big milan or fans like milanistas

its difficult to imagine how sad kyara and besi wud feel in spite of so much effort.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
HANDS OFF TO KYARA AND BESI...GREAT JOB GUYS AND GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

usually players that are injured dont sit in the curva, maybe he sat there with the ultras as a sign saying, its over for him in milan and he sat there to thank them for their support over these past 7 years. Guys deep dpwn inside we know hes leaving.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista10 said:
HANDS OFF TO KYARA AND BESI...GREAT JOB GUYS AND GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

usually players that are injured dont sit in the curva, maybe he sat there with the ultras as a sign saying, its over for him in milan and he sat there to thank them for their support over these past 7 years. Guys deep dpwn inside we know hes leaving.

Maybe he stayed there to tell them he is always gonna be with them who knows?.. no matter what deep down i know he will reamin in Milan for crying out loud he only spoke about the matter nothing is official yet as he said its a possibility... we shall all have to wait and see...in reality milan have the right to keep him there for 3 more years... but we dont want player who are not happy even if their name is Anriy Shevchenko and if he decided's to leave i personally wish him the best of luck in London where i doubt he will be happy ULTAR can only be found at the Curva of San Siro so....Thank you Sheva for all these great years and all them wonderfull GOALS ...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rahul.acm said:
sharatz, hats off to u man

at the other forum, ppl are like watch dogs ready to kick you out of the forum. this forum is much friendlier
Which one, Milanmania?

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
BMWTaylor said:
Which one, Milanmania?

hell yeah! ;)

edit:

I only stay there because I like alot of posters. I can undoubtedly say that at MM we the best posters in terms of quality of content but just a few wannabe mods screw my day! I'm glad to be here too!

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rahul.acm said:
hell yeah! ;)

edit:

I only stay there because I like alot of posters. I can undoubtedly say that at MM we the best posters in terms of quality of content but just a few wannabe mods screw my day! I'm glad to be here too!
Have you met mzk57 yet? :tongue:

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
From what I've read in a website, Sheva demand 115.000 pounds/week salary but Belusconi rejected. If the form PM agree, I think everything will be fine.

Anyway, Sheva have 3 more year in his contract.

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
Passion for *9* said:
OK guys... I've signed as p4*9* + my comment is:

As an Inzaghi + Henry + Eto'o fan, I think your exit won't be the end of Milan. However, I do hate men who throw away their common sense + make themselves the plaything of the caprices of their wives. Please reconsider.

:tongue:
Wat'd his wife do? Everything at the moment is rumour because he hasn't made his final statement. I've supported him all my life so no matter where he goes i'll support him, but i do love Milan so i'm heartbroken by this.

He is a man and he will do what he has to do for his family and i'm sure he will make the right decision. There must be a good reason why he'd leave his other family(Milan) behind because we gave him everything. Do u remember when his father was sick? It has nothing to do with Money i'm sure of it all that bs about 115k a week is absolute garbage, he is a man of his word.

Forza Sheva & Milan

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
'I once again invite Sheva to remain with Milan. Those players that finish their career with Milan are the ones that are remembered above all in the memories of the fans. I invite and ask Sheva once again to stay. Milan will never give up on him. ' GALLIANI :proud:

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
If he leaves,everything's gonna change,it would be different Milan.

I just have one wish for the transfer market in the summer and that is

SHEVA PLEASE STAY!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
'I once again invite Sheva to remain with Milan. Those players that finish their career with Milan are the ones that are remembered above all in the memories of the fans. I invite and ask Sheva once again to stay. Milan will never give up on him. ' GALLIANI :proud:
Please stay Sheva... :proud:

Reaction score
Sheva

I remember Sheva's first game against Lecce, 6 years ago now and from that moment on, I knew that we had someone special to cheer on. He reminds me alot of Marco Van Basten, the way he capture the hearts of il tifosi. I would love to see him finish his career at Milan but if he wants (for personal reasons) to go on to another club, I'll accept it.
Andriy, if you read this, Don't go. The Accusations with Juve and other clubs including Milan don't bother me but if you leave the club where the City, Fans and Players love you so much, will be a dark day for the club and tifosi. I was the same when Baresi, Van Basten etc left.

Ciao Ragazzi e Sheva. Espero cambiare la sua mente. Mi Dispiace vedere va.

Luca (Milano).....

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Latest Chelsea Rumours

Chelsea offer £35M for Barcelona striker Eto'o
tribalfootball.com - May 15, 2006

Chelsea have made a mega £35 million offer to Barcelona for striker Samuel Eto'o.
The Guardian says with Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovich keen to bring world football's biggest stars to his club, the 25-year-old Eto'o is his favoured target and may arrive at Stamford Bridge this summer as a Champions League winner.

Chelsea have already registered a verbal £35m-plus offer for the Cameroon international, with the bonus that the money would strengthen Barcelona's hand in their attempts to sign Thierry Henry from Arsenal.

If this goes through i guess Sheva would be staying at Milan!!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
scharatz said:
r3dman, chill :D Use PM for romantic advances ;)
Ok, I will chill in the future. It won't repeat. Escuse me please for doing it. I just wanted to make myself clear that I don't like him. If I'd have PM'd him, he would've said that I'm a coward (you know, the word he likes to use as often as he can).
Ah, and for all that are interested, sorry to dissapoint you, I'm not gay.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Cassius said:
Chelsea offer £35M for Barcelona striker Eto'o
tribalfootball.com - May 15, 2006

Chelsea have made a mega £35 million offer to Barcelona for striker Samuel Eto'o.
The Guardian says with Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovich keen to bring world football's biggest stars to his club, the 25-year-old Eto'o is his favoured target and may arrive at Stamford Bridge this summer as a Champions League winner.

Chelsea have already registered a verbal £35m-plus offer for the Cameroon international, with the bonus that the money would strengthen Barcelona's hand in their attempts to sign Thierry Henry from Arsenal.

If this goes through i guess Sheva would be staying at Milan!!!

HOREEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule