Juventus Vs Ac Milan

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
tradition goes on .. I open thread Milan win heheh ..

18.XII.2004! ore:20:30

I think we are ready to kick them!!

FORZAAA MILAN!!!!!! :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Although I think the thread is too early, it's a welcome. Hopefully the tradition will goes on, especially on this one.
Let's just see how Juve played against Bologna. But with our performance destroying Fiorentina, we will win!

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tonight juve play vs Bologna,I'm almost sure they'll win 1-0.

We'll have superb game next week,and i hope we will see the grand Milan.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
besikaka said:
tradition goes on .. I open thread Milan win heheh ..

But if we lose or draw what then Besi? :tongue: :tongue: :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Edi said:
But if we lose or draw what then Besi? :tongue: :tongue: :D

Than I`ll take the fault ;) hehe , no noo there is no chance .. we will win it this game.. it reminds me the game againts Roma last year.. we were in same situation.. ( just Juve need to lose tonight hehe )..

woow .. I just read in eurosport.com .. Bernabeu will explode :eek: ..I think its a rumour.. game has been stopped.!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
besikaka said:
Than I`ll take the fault ;) hehe , no noo there is no chance .. we will win it this game

but in case we lose no more opening threads for you :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
woow .. I just read in eurosport.com .. Bernabeu will explode :eek: ..I think its a rumour.. game has been stopped.!
Any news on it ? This is scary ! I hope it's just a sick joke.. but one never knows with all those lunatics out there...

Catherine

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KaKa, Sheva, Maldini, Cafu, Tomasson
Eurosport GB

YES!!! I'M SO EXCITED. The Juve vs Milan match is gonna be on Eurosport GB. Finally they are gonna show a good match. They hardly ever show the Milan matches. Can't wait!!! :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Edi said:
but in case we lose no more opening threads for you :tongue:

mmm .. in case we draw ? :cool: , hope not! .. I was reading the game Bologna Vs Juve .. they played so bad.. and still menaged to win the game.. are they lucky or is just writen they to win their crappy games :head:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
This will be a great game. I hope Milan will win big time, i'm talking destruction. Just shatter the sprirts of juve. It will probably be close

Reaction score
after tonights performence, we can go in to the juve game quite optimisticly, but these kind of matches are always top level no mather what kind of form both teams are :>

we'll win it for sure !

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Any news on it ? This is scary ! I hope it's just a sick joke.. but one never knows with all those lunatics out there...

Even in US, where we don't care about the outside world, CNN is showing this news where all spectators are directed out of the stadium. So, I guess this is a big incident.

They say that is done by a terrorist group out of BASQUE region of Spain which wants to have thier own country.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
besikaka said:
mmm .. in case we draw ? :cool: , hope not! .. I was reading the game Bologna Vs Juve .. they played so bad.. and still menaged to win the game.. are they lucky or is just writen they to win their crappy games :head:

Lucky my ass !! They cheated again and got a free kick wasn't to be called at the first place. And NEDVED scored from there.

BTW, BOLOGNA could have scored when two JUVE defender collided and fell on the ground and the lone BOLOGNA striker had the ball and another supporting teammate and BUFFON to beat. But the referee blew the whistle saying that was a foul and awarding JUVE a free kick. I tired of this ... Sickening....

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Everyone is too optimistic...
The way Fiorentina played was basically target practice for milan...

Statistically our defence was been great so far but even against Fiorentina we let them come at us quite often. We look especially prone to long range shots and with the likes of Nedved, Del Piero who are esp dangerous at this area we must be careful. We need big games from Pirlo and Gattuso to hold the DMF together and close down the space in front of the penalty area...
Ibrahimovic is also a tricky opponent and i expect him to cause us problems...

I know everyone is wishing for a win, but i'd be satisfied with a draw and then slaughtering juve when they visit san siro...
Lets keep it real...the season is still early...and dare i say milan has played the tougher teams so far...
:D

the team to do it!

------------------------Dida----------------------

--Cafu-------Nesta-----------Maldini----Kaladze---

----------------------Pirlo------------------------

-Gattuso--------------------------------Seedorf--

----------------------Kaka-----------------------

--------------Sheva---------------Crespo---------

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
hope..we continue the good from shown againts fiorentina..in this match!!!!!!.......:)...forza milan!

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Juve are RUBBISH. RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH.

2 penalties could have gone to Bologna....but no!

A dubious free kick in the 86th minute which Nedved scores which could not have been a free kick!

Buffon once again saves Juve like he does every second week by being awarded Serie A player of the week......Buffon to Juve is as important as Sheva to Milan .....NO exaggeraion there.

Man i want to beat this cheats so bad......no if we do win we will still be behind. Then theres the possibility of a loss - but lets not go there.

We are in form and they are not - perfect opportunity...lets hope they dont blow it.

--------------Dida---------------
--Cafu--Nesta----Maldini-Kaladze-
--------------Pirlo---------------
---Gattuso-----------Seedorf----
--------------Kaka---------------
------Crespo-------Sheva--------

Same line-up again....how can u change a 6-0 win?

I will have the match live on ESPN here.........but somehow i dont think i will watch it.....i know it sounds stupid but i get too nervous watchin Milan play important games.....i think i will tape it .....then watch it when the match has been played and if something goes bad i will just check the score on the net :D......i cant bare it when Milan dont have the ball in their own half...haha

Any how.....BEST OF LUCK TO THE BOYS.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Rivaldo-11 said:

A dubious free kick in the 86th minute which Nedved scores which could not have been a free kick!

Buffon once again saves Juve like he does every second week by being awarded Serie A player of the week......Buffon to Juve is as important as Sheva to Milan .....NO exaggeraion there.

They blatantly cheated. Juve should be ashamed of themselves. Stupid ref. Again and again this hapenned for Juve (the biggest scandal being the 97/98 season against Inter). They didn't deserve to win, a draw maybe.

However, with their kind of performance and ours, we could definitey win. Although of course La Fiola players are 1-2 levels below Juve. We should really learn how Bologna held them at bay and how to handle Ibrahimovic. I'm just worry about who's going to cover Camoranessi. Pancaro is way to slow and Kaladzhe is still inconsistent. Bologna almost scored a goal from a cross in the right. Cafu must take note of this, Sheva and Crespo could win the jump they way Cipriani won time and again againts the likes of Thuram and Cannavaro.

Let's hope the ref would not screw this up. I don't think they want to mess with Prime Minister's club!

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
did you know that agains't juve in serie a no penalty was given since april 2004. what are you suprised about? anyway with or without the help of the reefere's let's hope we'll demolish them and close that gap. juve 1-3 milan

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
juve 0- Milan 3
milan plays better game by game and juve sucks game by game.we can destroy them.but i am very angry about bologna.
all juve fans expected one point but pieri ............
but i only remember last year.we was 6 point behind roma in december.and we crashed them in roma.
i only fear nedved,did you see his free kick last night
and he is very good diver too
now we have golden sheva.so let's destroy juve

our sub:dhorosso,ambrosini,costa

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
sheva2006 said:
juve 0- Milan 3
milan plays better game by game and juve sucks game by game.we can destroy them.but i am very angry about bologna.
all juve fans expected one point but pieri ............
but i only remember last year.we was 6 point behind roma in december.and we crashed them in roma.
i only fear nedved,did you see his free kick last night
and he is very good diver too
now we have golden sheva.so let's destroy juve

our sub:dhorosso,ambrosini,costa

Could you just ONCE write Dhorasoo's name correctly please...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Vinnie gallo said:
Could you just ONCE write Dhorasoo's name correctly please...

Lol!!!

Back to the game....Well to tell you the truth guys I really can't wait for the kick off!!!About Juve's win against Bologna,I was not really surpised :o
I'm really optimostic about this game and I really think that we have a chance of winning at the Dele Alpi.My formation would be the same that played againts Fiorentina:
---------Dida----------
Cafu--Nesta--Maldini--Kaladze
---------Pirlo-------------
Gatusso---------------Seedorf
----------Kaka---------------
---Sheva--------Crespo-----
my prediction:1-2

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
as nedved said himself.. this game is the decider of the season... the teams are very close on points and it just needs a dent in confidence to let one of the teams take a good lead... and i think juve are up for difficult times which every team faces in the season... so hope we win this one convincingly... then we can all relax in peace... cos' there'll be no force which can get us down the top spot.

forza milan.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
I don't think we have the same ESPN schedule as in Australia.
I'll be ordering RAI for this game.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Rivaldo-11 said:

Man i want to beat this cheats so bad......no if we do win we will still be behind. Then theres the possibility of a loss - but lets not go there.

We are in form and they are not - perfect opportunity...lets hope they dont blow it.

Same line-up again....how can u change a 6-0 win?

I will have the match live on ESPN here.........but somehow i dont think i will watch it.....i know it sounds stupid but i get too nervous watchin Milan play important games.....i think i will tape it .....then watch it when the match has been played and if something goes bad i will just check the score on the net :D......i cant bare it when Milan dont have the ball in their own half...haha

Any how.....BEST OF LUCK TO THE BOYS.

have to agree especially with your point on Buffon plus also Nedved they rescue Juve all the time but i reckon if you take out Buffon there defense would be exposed to a greater extent

for sure they havent paid the refs off i dno we have to stop the talk and smash them like last season... we have a great away record this is why im tranquil

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
tranquil.......that word and serene is used about 1000 times a day on the Milan official website :D.

Oh and by the way MilanFan_Biz i live in Western Australia, where are you - i think you should have it if you have ESPN.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Rivaldo-11 said:
tranquil.......that word and serene is used about 1000 times a day on the Milan official website :D.

Oh and by the way MilanFan_Biz i live in Western Australia, where are you - i think you should have it if you have ESPN.

haha lol glad someone picked that up

its like Ancelottis fav word

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Schedule