Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Chickens afraid of being hurt by an unlikely unsuccesful story

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I thought he played really well today. He knew what pass he was going to make before he got the ball and he was really clever in drawing in fouls. Locatelli isn't Rabiot/Pirlo. That's Zanallato. Locatelli is in Ambrosini's mold. I think he has big things ahead of him tbh and he's been improving game by game. I was a sceptic as well and was ignoring the goals but I see him growing into his role slowly every game.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought he played really well today. He knew what pass he was going to make before he got the ball and he was really clever in drawing in fouls. Locatelli isn't Rabiot/Pirlo. That's Zanallato. Locatelli is in Ambrosini's mold. I think he has big things ahead of him tbh and he's been improving game by game. I was a sceptic as well and was ignoring the goals but I see him growing into his role slowly every game.

His passing and shooting are already ahead of Ambrosini in his prime. Ambrosini was a beast defensively, though. One of my favorite players and a worthy captain :)

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
His passing and shooting are already ahead of Ambrosini in his prime. Ambrosini was a beast defensively, though. One of my favorite players and a worthy captain :)

Ambrosini was an incredible player. His performance against Barcelona at San Siro in 2012/13 will always be in my heart

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Ambrosini was an incredible player. His performance against Barcelona at San Siro in 2012/13 will always be in my heart

those scissor tacklings :proud:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Huge week coming for him.

He is going to play 3 games in 6 days with the italian U19, in a team in which he's by far their best player, so they will rely very much on him.

Good chance for him to boost his leadership and confidence.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
let's be clear, i know he is just almost 19, i love him and want him all the best because i can't forget his tears and joy after he score a goal... but he will never be milan material (especially not for future milan), i just don't see anything special in him.

he will probably have solid/good career in solid club but that's it, nothing more nothing less. :o

are we talking about cristante too? remember him in 2013 and he seems like much bigger talent then locatelli but he fuck'd his career (at least for now) with bad choice. and tbh i would always pick him before locateli, if i can choose.

Completely disagree. Unlike most of the bandwagon jumpers here I've been following Locatelli in the youth ranks for years and can tell you he has tremendous upside. He's a fantastic passer with both feet, very creative and has a high footballing IQ and a great shot. In other words he has it all. Believe me when I say he's the most talented Italian midfielder besides Verratti and you'll realise this in the coming seasons. What you're seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
FYI the next 2 great midfielders in the Milan youth set up are:-

Giuseppe Iglio (2001) - great physique & technique. Similar to Cristante but with much more upside.

Gabriele Capanni (2000) - Zidane wanted to sign him for RM when he was 10 and said he was the best young talent he'd seen after Neymar. In fact Montella already included him in first team training sessions.

Remember I told you this...

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
FYI the next 2 great midfielders in the Milan youth set up are:-

Giuseppe Iglio (2001) - great physique & technique. Similar to Cristante but with much more upside.

Gabriele Capanni (2000) - Zidane wanted to sign him for RM when he was 10 and said he was the best young talent he'd seen after Neymar. In fact Montella already included him in first team training sessions.

Remember I told you this...

what positions are they

edit
one of the most stupid questions ive ever asked

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Wow , Kojak is my new hero.
I love Loca but no way his passing , ATM , are better than Ambro ..... I mean WTF !!!!!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I love Loca but no way his passing , ATM , are better than Ambro ..... I mean WTF !!!!!

Ambro at that age couldn't hold a place in the milan team

Locatelli is doing something extraordinary

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

I agree he hasn't shown his full passing qualities yet. This could be due to nerves/following instructions to play it simple. But trust me that's his best quality. Anybody who can strike a ball like he did against Sassuolo/Juventus has great technique. Here's a compilation from his youth games where you see his full skillset...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epcmi2nQRVM

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Time to watch him in the Under 19 national team.

Games will be 10, 12 and 15 november, and there will be also other milan players: Plizzari, Llamas, Gabbia and Cutrone

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Just played today, was captain, Cutrone scored, Llamas and Gabbia started.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gabbia seems interesting. He can play regista or CB and he's one year younger than the rest of the team.

He just turned 17 last month, has scored 3 goals this season so far.

Cw6kQtrXgAIBiVR.jpg

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
^ Gabbia isn't part of the "Milan Gold" project of 16 most promising youngsters so doubt Management rates him highly.

Nesta13

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf
Actually, Gabbia is part of the project. He was in the first team's squad against Bordeaux and trained with the first team during the summer.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
:fp: :lol:

you are talking about this?

http://www.eccellenzacalcio.it/news/leggi/4955

this capanni guy was known in 2013, now he is not in national at all. then in this list is also felicioli already on loan in serie c.

Lol what? Capanni's only 15yo and Felicioli's on loan in Serie B (played starter in last 3 games).

Felicioli's been a NT starter over the years and has the potential to return to Milan as a very good squad player as a minimum. He's way better than Zanellato.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Actually, Gabbia is part of the project. He was in the first team's squad against Bordeaux and trained with the first team during the summer.

No he isn't...check the list of 16 names posted by Vulture above. Lots of youth players train with the first team but aren't part of "Milan Gold" e.g. El Hilali.

Nesta13

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf
I don't see Locatelli on that list. Things can change quickly and Gabbia started to play for the Primavera this season.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I don't see Locatelli on that list. Things can change quickly and Gabbia started to play for the Primavera this season.

omg, Donnarumma is not on that list either, maybe he's not good enough? :(

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

LOL...maybe because Locatelli's already part of the first team? That list is for our 16 most promising youths with first team potential.

Schedule