Marco Borriello Thread

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K said:
Let me be frank , 'unprotected sex' means the guy or the gal didn't use 'condoms' ?? or they just did unprotected 'oral' but was very very unlucky to end up getting a disease by just 'oral' ?? :conf: . Thanks to anyone who will reply to me .
Ok Frank, Unprotected sex refers to any act of sexual intercourse in which the participants use no form of protection from sexually transmitted diseases. It can thus be contrasted with "safe sex".

Advocates of the practice believe that sustained direct friction between skin and mucous membranes, and commingling of fluids, results in increased stimulation, fuller intimacy, and more powerful orgasms for all participants.

Less commonly, it is used to refer to sexual intercourse without the use of any form of contraception. The two meanings are different because there are forms of contraception that do not involve barrier protection such as the oral contraceptive pill.

Newsflash: Borriello has gonorrhea.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't know where he got that, because there's no report of it on Google News (English and Italian).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Anybody know how long is he suspeded then?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jasper said:
Anybody know how long is he suspeded then?
News arrived

The quantities found in Borriello’s sample were high enough for doctors to exclude the possibility that the positive result was due to external use.

The striker had scored three times before his ban, netting a brace in the Coppa Italia match with Brescia and a goal in the Serie A tie with Cagliari in Week 14.

Borriello will now face a hearing where the sporting authorities will assess his case and hand out any specific ban

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Those @$$e$ took their time... -.- Poor Borrellio, forgive him :p (5 Strikers anyone?)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Milan striker Marco Borriello has been suspended until March 21 after failing a random drugs test.
The forward tested positive on an anti-doping test on November 11 and was suspended in a precautionary measure from December 21.
This evening the Disciplinary Commission confirmed a three-month ban, so he will be out of action until March 21.
Borriello was found to have prednisone and prednisolone in his system following the 2-1 defeat to Roma at San Siro.
He had professed his innocence, insisting a cream used by his girlfriend had caused the positive doping result.

Well I think he got of easy but anyway its good news.He will be back in no time:)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Edi said:
Milan striker Marco Borriello has been suspended until March 21 after failing a random drugs test.
The forward tested positive on an anti-doping test on November 11 and was suspended in a precautionary measure from December 21.
This evening the Disciplinary Commission confirmed a three-month ban, so he will be out of action until March 21.
Borriello was found to have prednisone and prednisolone in his system following the 2-1 defeat to Roma at San Siro.
He had professed his innocence, insisting a cream used by his girlfriend had caused the positive doping result.

Well I think he got of easy but anyway its good news.He will be back in no time:)
Guys, please don't forget to list your sources when quoting articles.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 months ? Oh my. Slap on the wrist + an encouragement for everyone to pop + shoot up their performance enhancers of choice.

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
Borriello feels betrayed Wednesday 21 March, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco Borriello’s ban for failing a drugs test has expired, but the young striker has slammed Milan for the way he was treated.

The Under-21 international tested positive for banned substances after the November 11 match with Roma, although he always professed his innocence.

“In my hometown of Naples, people went to my mother and told her that her son was a druggie. Those were terrible times.”

His girlfriend, model Belen Rodriguez, claimed the positive test resulted from a cortisone cream that she had given to him.

Borriello was suspended on December 21 and his ban expired today, but it is unlikely he will play again for the Rossoneri this season.

“The club excluded me from the Champions League squad list in January and that does disappoint me,” he revealed.

“Now I hope that the Coach will use a little common sense, perhaps giving me a few more chances to play in Serie A.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar21p.html

blame you for doping! sucker you'r consider lucky enough to still be part of the team!

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
chuel said:
Borriello feels betrayed Wednesday 21 March, 2007
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. He's lucky he wasn't dumped on the curb the instant after the revelation of the results.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
what is he complainin' about? he still gets to train with the team all this time...

and Ancelotti will now use his common sense & sell him off... he can continue his dreams of playin' Serie A football for another team...

we definitely don't need public bitchin' from just an ordinary squad member that has no chance of makin' it big in our club...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I don't understand his problem. He took drugs... period. Hence Borriello = druggo.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Now that he complains and now that we got R99 , i don't expect to see him in Serie A this season. :D

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Why is he complaining?He is lucky he got banned for 3 months only.He should thank Berlu for pulling some strings and getting off easy.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Now its even more incentive to get rid of him. Average squad player, before he was banned I thought he deserved more chances. Since Ronaldo arrived however everyone else moved down the pecking order one spot. Meaning he shouldn't even be on the roster. I hope he will make use of his chances at another club.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I-D-I-O-T.
Now, I hope Carlo has a bit of a common sense, and boots him out of the team.

Terminata la squalifica di Borriello per doping. L'attaccante rossonero spiega: "Era solo cortisone, ma mi sono vergognato. Ho perso pure la fidanzata, che forse si è fatta un po' di pubblicità. Ma anche il Milan poteva dimostrarmi maggiore fiducia".

He also wanted Milan to show more faith in him :rolleyes:
And maybe I'm wrong, but he also said his GF (aka the girl with STD's) broke up with him.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
crazy4milan said:
I-D-I-O-T.
Now, I hope Carlo has a bit of a common sense, and boots him out of the team.

He also wanted Milan to show more faith in him :rolleyes:
And maybe I'm wrong, but he also said his GF (aka the girl with STD's) broke up with him.

fukn complaint box. we dont need people that complain for no reason. The way to win your trust back is to train and impress in triaing and then do it in games. not by whining. get rid of him before we get another whiner.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
fukn complaint box. we dont need people that complain for no reason. The way to win your trust back is to train and impress in triaing and then do it in games. not by whining. get rid of him before we get another whiner.
How is he on the team list thats facing Cagliari tomorrow?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^Well, we didn't pay him to sit on his keister all season. That's Grimi's job.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
^Well, we didn't pay him to sit on his keister all season. That's Grimi's job.
Noooo the point was wasnt he banned and shit? :(

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
I think he completed his ban some time ago.
I have no idea how this works out, read this uefa press release, they post a 3 Month Ban story in Feb 2007 and say he'll be back in March 2007. Anyways, good for him and Milan, probably.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Borriello's on the dine!
Might get a chance tonight *cough* remember though he did score against Cags last game ;)

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
boriello was banned in december i think,and the ban was confirmed in january or feb..
half of december,jan,feb and half of march = 3 months..

Schedule