Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
People get mad when I say black players have it tougher in Europe. But posts like these are unexpected. It's all good when they're playing well but the minute they go through a rough time people's true colors come out.

I don't blame Balo for today's loss. Nor ANY of our players. It was clear that EVERYBODY was trying their best it's just they had no proper direction (again) and it showed. Only Kakà gave us hope, but his effectiveness is necessarily diminished in the position the shit one played him. You can't expect a 31 year old ATTACKER to defend as much as he did AGAIN (expect an injury soon now) and not get gassed by the hour mark. Balo had almost no service and YET again Allegri had no answer for playing against such an ultra defensive team. Montella fucked us with true Catenaccio an I EXPECTED not just Balo but ALL of our attackers to get frustrated as fuck.

Edit: a WARNING and no ban??? And ppl get mad when I talk? :lol:

Look dude, Balo deserves criticism.
Not because of his skin color but because he played a shit game and showed signs of immaturity yet again.
When Matri plays shit, he gets shit too.

--
@ Ulludulau, editing the post?
FFS,ban the cunt.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Still the best striker on the planet. With his style of play, he will always have bad games, but that doesnt mean he isnt by far the best player on the team. naysayers should fck themselves

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Look dude, Balo deserves criticism.
Not because of his skin color but because he played a shit game and showed signs of immaturity yet again.
When Matri plays shit, he gets shit too.

--
@ Ulludulau, editing the post?
FFS,ban the cunt.

I have no problem with the criticism. I have been knocking his diving since forever. But my point is when he goes through this rough time the knives are out and he is a "stupid ******". The guy that posted it was brave enough to say it . But there are many more who felt it. Also when Matri plays shit nobody says "stupid white guy" do they? Just sayin

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
In a real and calm team MArio would kill. But this is chaos. Im sad to see Mario struggle so much.

But he plays well with Kaka'. :thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If he wasn't banned I'd totally love these
tumblr_mvnqozW75J1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvnqlq8LXs1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvnqntRG8U1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

http://calciofication.tumblr.com/

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he needs a different coach.

it seems very little is demanded of him. He has all the tools to be the best striker in the world but he wouldnt put it all together without a major attitude adjustment

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
EDITED, in Man City he stepped on opposition, fought with his teammates over penalties, was fourth choice, and is generally a whiny cunt. Euros he mouthed off to Prandelli and all his goals were gifts from Cassano/Montolivo, didn't create shit himself.

Why oh why did we waste money on this Italian "bad boy," didn't we learn from Cassano already. Ties against Armenia and tells the media he's great, fucking idiot.

Neymar got it worst than him attention wise and is exponentially more talented

Go fuck yourself

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He is diving now more than Neymar. A big pussy for such a "hard guy" image that he is trying to put out there.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Worst part about his diving is that he manages to waste 2 minutes off the clock because he's laying there on the ground all defeated and without any clue how to solve the riddle in front of him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Congo, you are the disgusting one. Balo needs to man up, simple as that. That was what everybody wanted out of Pato, to fucking man up, but he never did!!
I bet you would be happy if Balo dived every match and scored the PK to then claim that he is best there is.

Van Basten, Sheva and Pippo; either Balo work his ass off to become something near them or no real Milan fan would be upset seeing Balo depart.

Blow me

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
maybe he needs a coach
who can tell him to stop diving
and punish him for doing it

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Don't worry guys, when he starts dominating again he won't deny you the chance to ride his dick (again)

Mario the saviour is forgiving, Mario loves you

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

it seems very little is demanded of him. He has all the tools to be the best striker in the world but he wouldnt put it all together without a major attitude adjustment

Last year when he scored 12 goals, everyone saying Balotelli saved Allegri's ass. The truth is that last year he had to prove himself after half a year doing nothing at M.City. That and last year the team was much more oiled after the New Year period (3 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses in Serie A)
It appears like this year coaches know him better so less penalty freebies, he's getting back to his old attitude and everyone saying he needs a different coach.
FFS Mourinho, Mancini couldn't handle him ... what makes you think that a coach other than Allegri will be able to handle him. Oh and btw, I doubt that Balotelli answers to Allegri, he answers directly to Galliani.

Everyone comes to Milan and says "I'm a changed man, I'm grateful to the society, etc". One year later, they start the same shit. No, it's not the newspapers that follow only Balotelli, they follow Ibrahimovic too.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, when he starts dominating again he won't deny you the chance to ride his dick (again)

Mario the saviour is forgiving, Mario loves you

You can get the lube, I rather see el sharaawy to dominate again. He has a heart, and he fights for the team no matter what. He deserves it, who the fuck is this guy..just a guy we put all our hopes in after loosing our "golden boy" pato. And he is just being disrespectful to what this club stands for. He knows that Milan miss CL next year, he wants too leave is my feeling. Because he thinks he deserve more, that he will get everything for free, that every great club will keep on trying... but the truth here is that he got all the chances he needed to mature and develop in his career, and all the clubs he represented. But now he's fucking it up, cause soon it will only go down like pato, and he will loose his spot in the NT too.

If we don't give el shara what he deserves, then he will leave this club, and become a huge player in another club.

WAKE UP BALO

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Lol what a crock of menstrual shit

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol please tell me more

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Mario will rise.. this is just a minor bump on the road

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
foddertelli penatelli selltelli. balo is gunna deny us a chance to ride his cock when he does well lmfaooo, what maybe after he leaves milan next year since we wont even make it to europa league this season. if he does well then its great for the team, but its obvious allegri is a mediocre coach And he makes penatelli look like fodder too which is a shame because this idiot is talented.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good player and I don't think he has attitude problems; he's just plain stupid. What was he trying to do when he ran into Neto? Talent is natural but brains are cultivated; he need to do the latter, and quickly too. We need him to do so.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

How many years have we been hearing that? why do you think City decided to sell him? they gave up on him ever maturing. We all know his immense talent, but for me Balotelli will always be an underachiever. he will always be the type of player you say what if he was 100% serious and determined...how much further could he have gone?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's impressive how you guys can praise someone like they're god then shit on him so completely afterward. Balo is FRUSTRATED. Fuck, then whole team is. Show some fucking support ffs :rolleyes:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
balo is a child mentally and because of that needs a good coach because he can be up there among the best in the world verrrry quickly if someone just finds the right way to motivate him and light a fire under his ass. i love the signing of balo and think he's just suffering from a shitty system that doesn't work with him and a shitty coach. yes a lot of the onus is on him but he is 100% not the problem and should be an amazing asset if we actually get going again

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Gattuso is the first person I agree with in regards to Balotelli. Constantly going against him when he's on your team is not HOW you manage him. He needs to be guided and looked after. Balotelli is the least of our problems. he will come around,

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balo, El Shaarawy, Pirlo, Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Rino, Pippo, Buffon, De Jong, Monto, Ibra
Balotelli is our best player. There is no doubts about it and if there is you need help.

However, he needs to smarten up and mature. A Yellow card per game and he's diving like there is no tomorrow. Refs won't take kindly to that.

A new coach, possibly a mentor (Inzaghi, Seedorf etc...) who is a Milan legend could help him calm down.

I don't want to lose Mario, but I fear if we keep this up he may want to leave in January,

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
what a pussy of a player, has not shown any sign of greatness, can he dribble past two players, no, can he fall over looking for penalty, yes! He is not a Milanista and thats that. Fucking sell this piece of garbage.

Schedule