Mathieu Flamini Thread

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Stop jizzing about other teams, please. I couldn't care less what he is doing now. Your probably overrating his performance in arsenal as well.

He spent 4-5 years in Milan, couldn't train well and stay fit to save his life and when he played he was rubbish to average.

Best midfielder after montolivo? After monto there was a pile of shit :lol: you're talking like we had the best midfield in europe or something. :fp:

Pls gtfo

Pls

wtf is this? are you ancelotti or allegri? the former who just couldn't breathe into his balls enough to bench a senator and play flamini in his first year here?

or the latter who singled him out as a key player, and then allowed him to leave a few years later?

yes yes...all the problems flamini faced in Milan were entirely his own doing.

he played shit while at Milan? I admit he was never exceedingly great. under allegri he would have gotten no better and it made sense for him to go home. but he's doing well right now at arsenal. your post sounds like pure jelly mate.

suck it up plz. don't spill it out here.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Considering he was on 4.5m salary 2 out of those 3 years and the previous years before that, those are some pretty low standards for playing "well".

And like I said, he played his ass off last season because it was his contract year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him that he is doing well and I actually think his grit is what's lacking on the team (compared to Muntari and Noce), I am more than happy he is gone.

He actually played his ass off whenever he was called to do it. That is his style of playing. 4.5 mil is gallianis issue not flaminis so you should go to that thread.

It was obvious to everyone that had seen him play that he had his limits. He was a dm whose asset was interception and ball winning in front of defense and not a martinez or anderson, who are complete. Thats how wenger plays him and thats how he excels.

Yeah you are free to have your opinion. I sure know poli or any other cm we bought didnt replace him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
then allowed him to leave a few years later?

We allowed him to leave because he refused our contract offer longer than 2 years and higher wage than 1.5m. We were right to let him leave.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He actually played his ass off whenever he was called to do it. That is his style of playing. 4.5 mil is gallianis issue not flaminis so you should go to that thread.

It was obvious to everyone that had seen him play that he had his limits. He was a dm whose asset was interception and ball winning in front of defense and not a martinez or anderson, who are complete. Thats how wenger plays him and thats how he excels.

Yeah you are free to have your opinion. I sure know poli or any other cm we bought didnt replace him.

I never said it's his fault that he was on 4.5m contract. I am just saying I am evaluating him based on that.

For sure, :g: has done some borderline ******** shit over the years.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I never said it's his fault that he was on 4.5m contract. I am just saying I am evaluating him based on that.

For sure, :g: has done some borderline ******** shit over the years.

based on contracts everyone has been "eating their food illegally."

I judge him based on what was our season objective and did he deliver or not. Under allegri he did.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
based on contracts everyone has been "eating their food illegally."

I judge him based on what was our season objective and did he deliver or not. Under allegri he did.

I suppose. I'd certainly rather have him than Nocerino and Traore, hell even Muntari.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he is an average player who can do well if he is integrated in the right system. He did well in the second half of the previous season where he had his moments like scoring against napoli, fiorentina etc who are strong teams in serie a. i would rather have flams than traore and traore but he expected too high a wage cap which he totally dint deserve regardless of his perfromances last year.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lol people still can't fathom the value that Mathieu brought to this team. How sad.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Scudetto winning season did fine whenever called on. Defense was solid that season and he scored goals as well.

Second allegri season injured. Only game he played he scored.

Third allegri season he got into the team after de jong injured. Looked very good.

:thumbsup:

miss him :cry:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'll jizz over whoever i want. It is my jizz and the internet aint persia. :o

:lol: what a revisionist and a hater :lol:

He always did well under allegri. And played really well for us last season. One of the main reason why our defense help up second half of the season.

I'll look for your expertise when i need failure assessed. I heard you ended up relegating a club as a coach.... So thats nothing to do with champion like flamini. :cool:

Yeah whatever... Just stop overrating his crappy ass.

We got relegated because we got into too many fights, not because of the football we played :mb:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I heard you ended up relegating a club as a coach...

We got relegated because we got into too many fights, not because of the football we played :mb:

1320851_o.gif

dem ufc influenced allegri tactics :proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
fodder will always be fodder. Although this fodder is actually more useful than the like of nocezero and traore etc

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yeah whatever... Just stop overrating his crappy ass.

:lol: :lol: overrate when you havent even seen the guy play for arsenal :lol: :lol:

Problems in personal life?? You have trouble stringing together two sentences for an argument these days.

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
great player flamini. as usual allegri was totally ignorant when it came to his natural position. if you watch arsenals tactics he's given a very limited central role in front of defence and does it brilliantly. allegri using him as a rcm and muntari/ noce and others at lcm is ridiculous and will never work. im glad flamini is back to his best.

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
Lel

Clarence should bring swagini back on 10m/month

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
Where was that video of the compilation of his two footed tackles :lol:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think he reads this forum, found the essien boarding on carrolls calve gif and wanted to to top it:star:

he just wants to impress us<3

Schedule