Mattia De Sciglio Thread

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
De Sciglio 2012-13 :star::star::star:

Happy to see how fast the kid grows the past one year. Forza!

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Already starts nazionale games :star: why our youth system can only develop full backs? and why Inter and Juve can't even do that?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
:eek::eek::eek:

tumblr_mqib4vXoRl1rpzbdgo1_1280.png

tumblr_mqjok1rvwJ1qb647qo1_1280.jpg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
He has made the transition from a Milan player to a Milan player.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Already starts nazionale games :star: why our youth system can only develop full backs? and why Inter and Juve can't even do that?

tassotti :cool:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
great awaits him

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
Already one of the best wing backs in the world. i hope we can keep him for many years. Galliani will try to sell him to PSG next season, considering they need a RB.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
get well soon #prayformattia

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Already one of the best wing backs in the world. i hope we can keep him for many years. Galliani will try to sell him to PSG next season, considering they need a RB.

Fullback. Wingback is Armero etc.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
benju discovered tumblr?

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
I don't go on tumblr very often, but when I do, I spam

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What an attractive guy.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I read rumors about Real offering 15 mill for this guy. If Coentrao gets bought for 30 mill and Marquinhos gets bought for 35, this guys is worth at least that much.

Personally, if Real offered 35-45 mill, I wouldn't like it but I would sell him if he wanted to go ... with that money we can buy a 20 mill good midfielder and Santon and have a stronger team than currently.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys just ignore the rumor, Marca is Spain's Tutto Sport....

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Madrid just brought a young RB and they have Marcelo and Coentrao at LB. So, it most likely BS.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I read rumors about Real offering 15 mill for this guy. If Coentrao gets bought for 30 mill and Marquinhos gets bought for 35, this guys is worth at least that much.

Personally, if Real offered 35-45 mill, I wouldn't like it but I would sell him if he wanted to go ... with that money we can buy a 20 mill good midfielder and Santon and have a stronger team than currently.

Madrid's under Florentino Perez tend not to buy defender with big money(Walter Samuel flop,remember?) ...

Ramos is an exception but IIRC ,they pay like 27 mill euro for him..They bought Coentrao for like 30 mill euro but I think

they look at him as a midfielder cum defender..So,as long as Perez is Madrid's President,I doubt it will happen...

Last edited:

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Spanish newspaper Marca claims Carlo Ancelotti has asked Milan for ‘Little Maldini’ Mattia De Sciglio.

The versatile 20-year-old can play as a right-back or left-back, plus in wide midfield roles when needed, and is already a senior Italy regular.

This morning Marca splashed on their front page the report that Ancelotti has specifically requested De Sciglio for this summer to reinforce Real Madrid.

Known as the ‘new Paolo Maldini,’ De Sciglio grew up in the Milan youth academy.

It is suggested the Rossoneri could be prepared to release him for as little as €12m and his current contract expires in June 2016.

http://www.football-italia.net/38194/real-madrid-want-de-sciglio

12m for the little maldini -GTFO- I really hope DES has the same mentality as maldini and loves the club making him untransferable.

Schedule