Milan Derby

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
too right about Seedorf. He is going to be missed. I just hope that Serginho can last for 90 minutes! I know realistically we cant win the scudetto. So we should focus on getting into the CL next year and making sure Inter doesnt win the scudetto. I hate Juve but I hate Inter even more!!! :devil2:

Neo

Reaction score
我们需要一场胜利!!

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else noticed this and is celebrating somewhere else:

THE MILAN SQUAD FOR THE DERBY
04/11/2003 20:14

MILANELLO - KEEPERS: Abbiati - Dida - Fiori

DEFENDERS: Chamot - Costacurta - Helveg - Laursen - Maldini - Nesta - Simic

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini - Ba - Brocchi - Dalla Bona - Gattuso - Rivaldo - Rui Costa - Serginho

FORWARDS: Inzaghi - Shevchenko - Tomasson

The must be really be scraping the midfield barrel now no offense to him, but this is great! And who knows that hattrick might happen after all :tongue:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mamma_mia! said:

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini - Ba - Brocchi - Dalla Bona - Gattuso - Rivaldo - Rui Costa - Serginho

The must be really be scraping the midfield barrel now no offense to him, but this is great! And who knows that hattrick might happen after all :tongue:

FINALLY ancelotti remembered to unearth his most deadly weapon!
:rocketwh:
let's just hope he won't let our prospective savior rot on the bench!! :rolleyes:

all in all i have a good feeling about this derby -
just like i had prior to the juve game... :D

:devil2: FORZA MILAN! destroy the merdazzurri!!!! :devil2:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( ... noooo, never ever speak before a derby

this rule does not pertain to me as i'm not superstitious! :tongue:
now just calm down, will ya?? good. :)

and yes, i will take the blame if necessary but the necessity will not arise.

trust me. :devil2:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
mamma_mia! said:

Excellent.. :D

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
wooooooooooohhhooooooooooooo.....
we win again!!!!
eat that inter! hehehe
but more injured players: maldini & serginho

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!

SUPERPIPPO INZAGHI scored again after a BEAUTIFUL pass by Rui Costa!!!

2 out of 2 games !!!! wohooooooooooo!!!!!!

...i think Maldini broke his nose :cry:
...and poor Serginho's leg looked pretty bad...

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mtfco said:
wooooooooooohhhooooooooooooo.....
we win again!!!!
eat that inter! hehehe
but more injured players: maldini & serginho

Gee the Ba call up is looking more and more likely... I hope those injuries aren't that serious, thats all we need.
But YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS im so happy even if my dream of a 3-1 scoreline wasn't to be.

Reaction score
:) :devil3: :D :)
beautiful result...
pippo @ rui costa are the best!!!!

well, SUPER-pippo did it again.... :D

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Ahhh.. A Inzaghi goal, a domination over Inter in both chances and possession and a "richly deserved win"

the only thing missing was an Ibahim hattrick :D

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
From ACMilan.com

Milan doctor Rodolfo Tavana: "Serginho suffered a bruise on his knee, but nothing serious. We will determine the extent of injury within few hours."

"Maldini, instead, had his nose broken. Also in his case we have to wait before deciding whether he is to undergo a surgery which might take place on Monday."
Tavana doesn't hint at recovery time: "We will determine it just after the surgery, although from experience I can say it should be not very long."

Mr. Bad Mullet & his elbows and Cordoba :rocketwh: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pure domination by the Rossoneri, especially during the second half where they picked it up a notch. Inter didn't do diddly squat apart from the lone Recoba chance.
I wish that Milan could've converted more on their chances but hey, I ain't complaining :D :D
Nice applaudes to Héctor Cúper for his nice subs :tongue:
A standing ovation to Chef Ba's food :devilpop:
Last but not least :devilfuc:

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
So pity that we only scored 1 :o It is the truth , if Sheva was more lucky , we had at least 2 more ;)
The Intermerda i hate most is Materazzi :mad: :mad: How awful that merda is! He deserved 2 reds :mad: And Vieri!!!!Suck Vieri!!! :rocketki: If our capitano can't get back in at most a week I will kill him !!!!!!!!! How dare he do that????Poor captain!! :cry: :( :cry: Poor Serginho!!! :cry:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Well well well ... That was honestly a good match by Milan, considering the injuries and the stupid performance by those so called "players" ... If someone who doesn't know anything about football watched that match, he would've thought that Inter players were playing karate or kick boxing :rolleyes: :o
I think Vieri deserves a serious ban for what he did to Maldini!! And by the way, he did it before also to Nesta but thank God nothing happened!! Now God knows for how long is Maldini going to stay out :head: For God's sake where do they think they are?! First that Materazzi thinks that he's Jackie Chan or something and gives Sheva a kick on the back!! Poor Sheva he was hurt because of that killer
smash.gif
Even Serginho wasn't left alone!! Of course they couldn't stop him with a decent way so Cordoba was fed up and gave him a tackle from the back that forced Carletto to change him :( They're really pathetic, it's a shame :head:

Anyway, about the tactics, Carletto played with this line-up:
------------Dida-------------
-Simic-Nesta-Maldini-Billy-
---Rino-Rui--Max-Sergio---
--------Sheva-Pippo--------

The team was really balanced yesterday, or maybe it was because Inter simply SUCKED!! They tried at the beginning of the match but their attacks were blocked by Max and the defence ... There was a chance for Recoba though that took my breath away, but thank God he didn't have much chances 'cause Inter's midfield didn't provide their strikers with enough balls ... I was nervous about Emre in their midfield 'cause he's very dangerous but Max, Rui and Rino did a good job stopping him ... Rui was also very good yesterday, after such a long time he impresses me so much and I was glad to see him that way!! He was also about to score at the very beginning with a header ... The ball was going in except that Zanetti cleared it while it was on its way :head:
As for Sheva, and I'm not saying this just because I like him, but he was very very good and he deserved to score more than three times but the luck wasn't on his side ... In the first half one strong shot from the right after coming from behind went just over the bar ... Then another try from him passing through the defenders but he kept the ball a lot and Materazzi cleared it to a corner ... When the corner was taken Billy got the ball after the cross and it reached to Sheva as he tried to get it in shooting it with his heel but again it passed by the right bar :( So, the first half ended 0-0 but with a better performance from Milan than Inter ...
The second half started without a clear substitution for us ... But Serginho was certainly changing his spot from left to centre and I didn't notice that until my brother told me that the goal came because of Sergio and then Rui's great pass ... Sergio was moving to the centre a lot, so that he and Sheva distract their defense as Inter's defenders were watching them and forgetting Pippo who took good advantage of that and sneeked behind Cordoba I think to score our first and last goal in the match!!
I was afraid that the team loses control after this goal especially that Maldini was out and Laursen in ... But thank God Inter didn't have much space to advance ... IMO Max and Rino are two of the best players we have, Especially Maxi!! He is like a strong rock the opponents cannot pass ... Great job Maxi
thumb.gif

Milan had some chances after the goal and so did Inter ... But non of them was able to score ... Sheva was wandering around in Inter's penalty box but unfortunately couldn't complete his good tries with a goal!!
Anyway, it was a nice game but I'm really concerned about Ajax and who's gonna be in the line-up now that Maldini and Sergio are injured!! I hope everything goes well En Sha Allah :)
Thank you Milan for the good performance!!

FORZA MILAN!!!
icon27.gif

FORZA ANDRIY!!!
icon27.gif

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
Inter are all merdas
When they realize that they will never be able to beat us , they get mad and act like monsters :mad: Vieri?Must be sent to hell :mad: Materazzi?So awful!Cordoba?Cuper?..?..?I hate hate all of those fags! :mad:
I think Vieri deserves a serious ban for what he did to Maldini!! And by the way, he did it before also to Nesta but thank God nothing happened!!
Sth strick must be done to this bullsh*t

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
On Xtratime we had a bet with Inter fans and because we won all Inter fans who were included in the bet now have Milan avatars and in their signature they have written FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! or INTER, LA SECONDA SQUADRA DI MILANO DAL 1908! INTER, INTER, PERDENTI PER SEMPRE!!! or A.C MILAN SIMPLY THE BEST!!! or that kind of stuff....oh god these are enjoyable moments :cool:

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
:D They will lose more and more ! Then all have the Milan's avatars :D How funny! :devil2:
BTW s/o out there watching Roma vs Parma? :rolleyes:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maldini3 said:
:D They will lose more and more ! Then all have the Milan's avatars :D How funny! :devil2:
BTW s/o out there watching Roma vs Parma? :rolleyes:

Good goal kick by adriano... and the equalizer scored by Totti.. but this is the first half...
Still watching the second's.

And for Inter.... Materazzi, Vieri and Cordoba, i'll send you my ass !! :D
For Inter fans i'll send you my chicken ass !! :D :D

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
thanks for the match report, kyara. i only followed the last 10 min via netcast - on inter's webside. aaaaah, i enjoyed 'seeing' them get humiliated in their own house while they had to keep track on their failure minute-by-minute for the whole world to read, haha! :D i hope i'll get to see a serie A round-up later tonight...

Kyara said:
I think Vieri deserves a serious ban for what he did to Maldini!! And by the way, he did it before also to Nesta but thank God nothing happened!!

everyone involved said it was unintentional both times. :head: i don't think so! these elbow/fist checks into the face seem to be all the rage nowadays, just yesterday i had the displeasure to see one during the hsv-bvb match... :rolleyes: in an incident like that i want to see the attacker yellow/red-carded, the ref is obliged to protect the players - from each other and from themselves... :rolleyes:

it will only be decided tomorrow whether paolo will require surgery... i'm afraid he'll be out a couple of weeks, no matter what. :cry: serginho was lucky, he only has a bruised knee. nedved who suffered a very similar injury recently was back within a week. so there is hope...

grazie milan. :devil2:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Anytime my friend
thumb.gif

You know when Sheva fractured his nose last year he said at the end of the year that it caused him a lot of trouble :( It took 2 or 3 weeks maybe if I'm not mistaken!! But I hope that Maldini's case is better En Sha Allah!!
About Vieri, I think they should ban him especially after they see the replay recorded!! Him and Materazzi too
smash.gif
They should stop their silly kick boxing stuff :o

FORZA MILAN!!!

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
Materazzi tried his best to kill Sheva during the match :rocketki:

Schedule