Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
'Glory,Glory AC Milan,
Oh! how we pinched the ass of Lyon!'

A'right. Poems are not for me, i'll stick to prose :D

Frankly, amazing. Amazing how we kept believing in ourselves till the last second.

Pippo Inzaghi now has 52 goals against his name - the third highest of all time - and ahead of him, he has only Sheva and Raul.

Milan are blessed to have these two great strikers at their disposal.God bless Adriano Galliani.

Rex

Reaction score
menon_inc said:
I disagree..i still think it was a 50/50. Lyon might have pressed the defence a lil but it was really down to some poor defensive mistakes by the defence and dida. We have made it to the Quaterfinals for the 4th time in 4 years and we should have had enough experience to deal with situations like that...but didnt.

The poor defensive mistakes due to some pressing game Lyon had created. From the start, Lyon had attacking initiative to manage their own game, which they would have advanced to semis at ease if they scored first. Some their good chances were just went begging, and while they enjoyed attacking, our side Milan hit their defence on the break taken the lead 1-0 by Pippo's goal. That allegedly ruined their scenario to pull their string to take the lead.

I wasn't actually referring to your 50/50 of game assessment. I was referring Lyon as whole unit, well-organized to balance on head-to-head vs Milan, tireless movement to make space to strike. Having said that, they were actually a good team to improve in future, but lack of experience to 'sing out loud' in European level. Apart from matter, It was physiologically battle determines everything in and out. And both were their minus factor caused them visually losing the game.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Metalheadache said:
Check out the 4th pic, you'll see a banner of The Devil (ACM) riding on a zebra (Loser-Juve) :devilfuc: and torturing it as well hahaha! :devilfir:
It's great.:)

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Metalheadache said:
Check out the 4th pic, you'll see a banner of The Devil (ACM) riding on a zebra (Loser-Juve) :devilfuc: and torturing it as well hahaha! :devilfir:
Man, :D , Milanisti are all artists :D .

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ZBoban said:
Wow..I don't know how Milan won this game! There wasn't a time during this game that I thought Milan was going to win it. They looked so lost in the first half, especially the defence. I criticized Inzaghi alot in the past but man this guy is just magic during the big moments..he saved us tonight.

However I don't understand how a big club like Milan is forced to rely on a 40 year old Costacurta to save them on defense. I love Costacurta to death but it's not even fair to him to be put in a position like this. They really have to do something about the defence in my opinion..because if we face Barcelona like this, they will eat us alive.

I agree, it is not fair to COSTACURTA either.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
....On the other hand, Villarreal must've done something right to get where they are now. They're like the George Mason of the CL version of the Final Four.

But first, we have to make it over the high and difficult peak of Mount Barcelona.

If VILLAREAL is the GEORGE MASON, then we are the GATORs !!!

Schedule