Milan - Palermo

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MILAN-PALERMO: OFFICIAL LINE-UPS
10/23/2005
MILAN: Dida; Costacurta, Stam, Maldini, Serginho; Gattuso, Vogel, Jankulovski; Kakà; Gilardino, Inzaghi. Coach: Ancelotti.

PALERMO: Santoni; Zaccardo, Barzagli, Terlizzi, Grosso; Santana, Corini, Mutarelli, Gonzalez; Makinwa, Caracciolo. Coach: Del Neri.

[Source: ACMilan.com]

Now that's a powerful midfield! :D

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
We must not conceed and ge the 3 points with a big goal parade....4:0
Gila-2, Kaka-1 and Pipo-1...

FORZA MILAN

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
has the match started?

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
10/23/2005
MILAN: Dida; Costacurta, Stam, Maldini, Serginho; Gattuso, Vogel, Jankulovski; Kakà; Gilardino, Inzaghi. Coach: Ancelotti.

PALERMO: Santoni; Zaccardo, Barzagli, Terlizzi, Grosso; Santana, Corini, Mutarelli, Gonzalez; Makinwa, Caracciolo. Coach: Del Neri

source: acmilan.com

Costacurta gets the start??? What da hell?? I remember the last time he was up againt Makinwa! grrrr but its nice to c Marek in the lineup! Hope we dont screw up! Forza Milan!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
10/23/2005

PALERMO: Santoni; Zaccardo, Barzagli, Terlizzi, Grosso; Santana, Corini, Mutarelli, Gonzalez; Makinwa, Caracciolo. Coach: Del Neri

Costacurta gets the start??? What da hell?? I remember the last time he was up againt Makinwa! grrrr but its nice to c Marek in the lineup! Hope we dont screw up! Forza Milan!
The official line-ups have already been posted.

Costacurta is a great organizer of the defence.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
milanist said:
10/23/2005

PALERMO: Santoni; Zaccardo, Barzagli, Terlizzi, Grosso; Santana, Corini, Mutarelli, Gonzalez; Makinwa, Caracciolo. Coach: Del Neri.

Seems our left flank (Serginho + Janku) is better than our right(Stam).
I just hope 2 see more crosses coz Gila-Inzagi need this kind of plays.
Am just glade Seedorf + Kaladze = out.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Seems our left flank (Serginho + Janku) is better than our right(Stam).
According to the official line-ups, Costacurta will play on the right flank and Stam in the center. I think it's a mistake, it will be vice-versa.

Wild said:
Am just glade Seedorf + Kaladze = out.
I wonder how we'll do without them.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
milanist said:
10/23/2005

I honestly like the look of that team, the midfield i cant wait to see perform and how all those players work together. No Pirlo?? Looks like Carletto is going to attack down the wings with Marek and Serginho. He also has quality ball winners with Vogel and RINO :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
menon_inc said:
10/23/2005

What a great line-up! I hope they do well, cause I support some of these players for the staring line-up. Hope we won't feel the absence of Sheva+Nesta.

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
wow. powerful midfield. i hope to see milan performing well, even without sheva. forza milan!

milan MUST win this damn match, palermo shall return home with a loss in their hands. :)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
halfblackwinner said:
wow. powerful midfield. i hope to see milan performing well, even without sheva. forza milan!

milan MUST win this damn match, palermo shall return home with a loss in their hands. :)
Am a bit worried about our right flank. :head:

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Palermo almost scores!! Header on bar

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
someone pls report the game for us pls! (us = the ppl who cant watch the game). Nesta_86 always does that but he's not here today!

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
kevin_dk said:
someone pls report the game for us pls! (us = the ppl who cant watch the game). Nesta_86 always does that but he's not here today!

Yeah we need comment guys...if livestreaming pls post it.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Palermo continue to take the game to Milan, their series of corners creating pressure but no end product.

Schedule