Neymar

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
I heard the fee is around 46milion euro.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One of the many reasons why i despise Real Madrid.

They don't need Neymar. They have Kaka, Sahin, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Ozil and Di Maria all fighting for similar positions. Ronaldo is almost a striker these anyway, so that's another striker in their team.

Madrid are like a kid in the candy shop, they buy whatever looks nice. It will befunny if Barca rape them again this season.

Bad move for Neymar though. I think he would have been far better at one of the Milans or even United or Arsenal. He would have been made the focal part of the team, something that will not happen at Madrid. Won't be surprised if he flops like Benzema.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

They don't need Neymar. They have Kaka, Sahin, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Ozil and Di Maria all fighting for similar positions. Ronaldo is almost a striker these anyway, so that's another striker in their team.

Madrid are like a kid in the candy shop, they buy whatever looks nice. It will befunny if Barca rape them again this season.

Bad move for Neymar though. I think he would have been far better at one of the Milans or even United or Arsenal. He would have been made the focal part of the team, something that will not happen at Madrid. Won't be surprised if he flops like Benzema.
Manchester and Arsenal? No, the EPL is way too physical for him. Actually, La Liga would be his best choice..not sure though how Real would play, but that's Mourinho's problem.

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva, Nesta, Maldini, Fabregas, Rui Costa, SES
Real are :fp:-worthy, as always, but Neymar is an idiot. He'll just ruin his career at Real before it even properly began. I won't be surprised if Real get rid of him and buy a new wonder-boy next year.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah, La Liga is his best chance for success in a major European league due to the style of play, but with Madrid's abundance of talent and crap in the AM/ST positions I feel like he'll struggle.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Real are :fp:-worthy, as always, but Neymar is an idiot. He'll just ruin his career at Real before it even properly began. I won't be surprised if Real get rid of him and buy a new wonder-boy next year.

Well hopefully Robinho can go and say "Join Milan!" when it all goes tits up.:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He will be a runaway hit in Spain, that's for sure. Question of course is which of the current Madrid starters are gonna move sooner or later?

I am beginning to feel Higuain might be the fall guy..

Cron as a striker and Neymar and Di Maria in the wings?

There could be a dozen combinations possible, and we would know naught until Mourinho puts his team out for the Supercopa.

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Probably someone is leaving Real. It could also be possible that Real will keep Neymar at Santos for a while. They may just want to buy him before Copa America not to risk his price going up. Also there's financial fair play coming up, and clubs are buying while they can, Neymar can be considered a good investment.

I think with Neymars charcter it will be good for him not to be the biggest star of the team. Those players who have everything handed to them never seem to keep their motivation to work for it in the long run. You can get far on talent alone but you need more than that to overcome the hurdles in your way. Having to work for it builds character.

With regards to his body type La Liga seems the best fit to him anyway, it's easy to score there with no heavy and physical defending. Barca is a no go because although Rossell likes him and everything Brazilian, Pep only want strikers who don't potentially outshine Messi.

Fiero

Reaction score
I never watched Neymar play, but everyone seems to have a hard on for him. Anyway, I can't believe people are criticizing this move. Real wanted a striker, and supposedly they got a highly rated one. But hey, I guess it's only okay for Barca to spend.

Kaka out? Get rid of the dead wood, Real.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Via Twitter,

According to @sportyou, Bronzetti denies having confirmed the signing of Neymar.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now Ernesto Bronzetti is saying that he never said that Neymar was going to sign with Real Madrid. He claims that he just said that he had read that it was going to happen.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
The UCL is going to look dull with so many teams unable to compete in the competition due the the FIFA Fair Play Rule.

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
He's gonna flop, Real's not gonna give a damn like they did with Robinho, and Robinho is gonna tell him to come to Milan because they were great for him too when his career looked to be down the drain.

Neymar's not gonna reject because we're gonna have his buddies Ganso and Robinho, together with Pato and TS33.

Then it's Bunga Bunga time with a mohawk in Milano.

Fuck yeah.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Now Ernesto Bronzetti is saying that he never said that Neymar was going to sign with Real Madrid. He claims that he just said that he had read that it was going to happen.
He's lying most probably. One of Fifa's best agents read something and then said it? Kind of stupid?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Thank god Real take this overhyped Junk !

But Real Madrid is the shame of Fooball... Man City are also, but Real don't need some players, but because they are nice they have to get them...

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Thank god Real take this overhyped Junk !

But Real Madrid is the shame of Fooball... Man City are also, but Real don't need some players, but because they are nice they have to get them...

Please, if he had come to Milan you would have creamed your pants. A bit of subtly on your behalf would go a long way as well.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I really don't see he fitting Real Madrid at all. They already have good options.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I never watched Neymar play, but everyone seems to have a hard on for him. Anyway, I can't believe people are criticizing this move. Real wanted a striker, and supposedly they got a highly rated one. But hey, I guess it's only okay for Barca to spend.

Kaka out? Get rid of the dead wood, Real.

He is not a striker, specially not in a 4-2-3-1. He is a second striker or in Morinho's system he can play wide (exactly on CR7 place or maybe on his good foot on Di Maria place). Altough I think he would be best suited to play closer to the goal so 4-3-3 would be perfect for him.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Raul74ever: Agüero: €45M + €10.5M (€6M after tax) x5 yr =€97.6M; Neymar:€40M+€3,5M(€2M after tax) x5 yr=€57.5M. Diff=€40.1M

Pitacodogringo: Santos deny they've received an offer from Real Madrid for Neymar - the player says he's not interested in leaving Santos at the moment

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;1025408 said:
The UCL is going to look dull with so many teams unable to compete in the competition due the the FIFA Fair Play Rule.

I keep hearing about that. Can someone give me more info?

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Both Neymar and Santos' president, Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro, have denied the stories about Neymar joining Real Madrid.

"The agreement doesn't exist. If an offer came, then I would reject it. It's funny how these stories always appear when we have to play important matches. I'm laughing. When it's not about Ganso, it's about Neymar. We're already talking with new sponsors. We'll make as many offers as necessary in order to keep Neymar."

- Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro.

Last edited:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
He will go to Chelsea.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Both Neymar and Santos' president, Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro, have denied the stories about Neymar joining Real Madrid.

"The agreement doesn't exist. If an offer came, then I would reject it. It's funny how these stories always appear when we have to play important matches. I'm laughing. When it's not about Ganso, it's about Neymar. We're already talking with new sponsors. We'll make as many offers as necessary in order to keep Neymar."

- Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro.

:lol::lol: So true! They got the Libertadores final to play tomorrow in Montevideo and they are in trouble to travel cause the airports are closed (the volcano in Chile).

Yet the guy has to come to the press to talk about transfers :lol:

It must be a hell for Santos board to deal with the media, the rumours and the preassure from agents. They just can't work in peace and focus on football since last year.

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
Hell be a Real player by end of summer most likly. U know Madrid they usually get what the want as "biggest club in the world"

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i hope he joins real, his big farts will suit big fart madrid with their fart face mourinho

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Fantastic. Mourinho already aims to decrease Ronaldo's attacking potential and it looks to be the same story in regards to Neymar, if of course he happens to transfer to Real.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule