I think niangs fucked

But he has been very good

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
We are playing OK.

Suso is a bit invisible. Cerci is invisible + really shit when the ball gets to him.

Niang came really close to a nasty injury with that crash with Navas

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why is Niang taking corners? Mofo is a giant, he should stay in the box.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
We are playing well. Much better than what inter put up

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
anyone who doesn't think we should start niang and ely in every match next season needs their head examined or is a blind hater.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Niang needs to play up top with a real striking partner(not Cerci the ornament) Decent first half(tough conditions) Ely has looked assured in all his games thus far(bodes well)

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
We started the stronger and then the game ended up evening out into a training ground, cool down game for the last 20 minutes or so.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I like what I saw so far....high pressure in the midfield, I like that

Poli and DES did well...they made Ronaldo switch haha...step overs wow pointless

I see no support for the strikers..but I like suso getting involved in the mid..creating space

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I think the fitness levels are the difference between the teams right now.That and Rafa is a shit coach.
Niang looks so lively,just like last season,but better.But he really shouldn't be taking corners.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Niang needs to play up top with a real striking partner(not Cerci the ornament) Decent first half(tough conditions)

cerci is amazingly shit. he soft and slow, he lost all the qualities that made him decent. he isn't even playing at serie c level

niang + bacca/luiz would have been interesting to watch but that crash with navas will probably make Sinisa sub him out

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Passing in certain parts of the game need work. But we have direction, we know how to move the ball higher in the pitch. Cerci has really been the one who stands out for being aweful

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mentioned this before a trillion times, but is worth doing again. All fanboys will- as usual- lose their shit now...But...Um...TRIGGER WARNING:

Cristia- No Ronaldo can't feint for shit anymore. Haven't seen him get past his man since 2012.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lopez - untroubled
des, anto - did their job, nothing more
alex, ely - good in coverage, bad in startig counters. Lots of missplaced passes
poli - ran a lot, more active at the front also, better than bertolacci
bertolacci - if he is valued 20 mln then I should be around 10
de jong - as usual very good in tackling, but he cant play ancor
suso - him and cerci are the only ones that can go one on ones but he didnt create much, which should have been his role
cerci - pathetic excuse for a player. He even ruins the small chances we get
niang - high note of thw half. Was very closed because of little help from cerci and suso but fought very well

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
I like what I saw so far....high pressure in the midfield, I like that

Poli and DES did well...they made Ronaldo switch haha...step overs wow pointless

I see no support for the strikers..but I like suso getting involved in the mid..creating space

I think Suso is catching too much flack. I think he made one awful pass but other than that he has looked tidy on the ball, always looking for options.

And the high pressure play is going under appreciated, especially considering the conditions they are playing in.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Passing in certain parts of the game need work. But we have direction, we know how to move the ball higher in the pitch. Cerci has really been the one who stands out for being aweful

suso hasn't been very good either (still not even close to Cerci levels of bad), I don't even understand what position he's playing, he's like a false 10

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I think the fitness levels are the difference between the teams right now.That and Rafa is a shit coach.
Niang looks so lively,just like last season,but better.But he really shouldn't be taking corners.

Niang is a natural born athlete that impresses always in summer games, when most player are in bad condition.

But he lack composture, he's unreliable as a scorer, but he can take set pieces quite well.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I don't think step overs work against any Serie A team, period. they will take him down without hesitation

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
cerci is amazingly shit. he soft and slow, he lost all the qualities that made him decent. he isn't even playing at serie c level

niang + bacca/luiz would have been interesting to watch but that crash with navas will probably make Sinisa sub him out

Yeah, hopefully Cerci is moved on out of Milan asap.

milanista1899

Solo Milan
Reaction score
This match is a good chance for us to put a good image across china..

I hope we beat madrid...Hoping Miha doesnt play Primavera team in the second half..Hope we play a strong team..

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Loving the evolution of Niang will become a good footballer for us, Desperately need some creativity, We all know it I hope the management see that.

Credit to the Milan supporters been great again.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score

It's really incredible and amazing to me how a player can lose his everything just like that. Cerci is indeed absolute horseshit. WTF happened?

Can't believe I was feeling exalted when he was signed. :fp:

Schedule