Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hopefully a couple of more goals for ibra in 45 min when they walk out on the pitch against valeciennes who are currently only 3 pts behind psg in the league. Very very close for 1st spot in france this season...

They have a 5-3-0 record at home this season so this could be a tough game for ibra&co who really need to win this to not drop further behind in the chase for the title.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Hopefully a couple of more goals for ibra in 45 min when they walk out on the pitch against valeciennes who are currently only 3 pts behind psg in the league. Very very close for 1st spot in france this season...

They have a 5-3-0 record at home this season so this could be a tough game for ibra&co who really need to win this to not drop further behind in the chase for the title.

Don't really know anything about Valeciennes... however the starting line-up is very similar to saturdays game. 4-4-2 with Ibra and Menez on top. Lavezzi and Pastore on the sides. T. Motta and Matuidi (instead of chantome) in the middle. Same defensive line as last game. I think PSG is gonna perform well tonight! I just hope Ibra's in the right mood. He's been on and off this season, probably due to the absence of pre-season...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It hurts me more to see TS in PSG than Ibra. Even though Ibra's performing much better than Thiago.

Maybe it's because TS reminds me of Nesta. What an duo :proud: jizz material right there, for a fan of defenders.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
i only got to see the first. how were the other two goals?

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra league hat tricks are like unicorns. He's only had three hat tricks in league competitions in his entire career.

True dat, true dat. But these last two seasons he has been scoring like crazy. He cant be satisfied anymore. Did you see his rage celebrations? He runs alot more now aswell. If Pastore would have timed his crosses better Ibra could've scored a few more tonight. PSG 's starting to look good!

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
True dat, true dat. But these last two seasons he has been scoring like crazy. He cant be satisfied anymore. Did you see his rage celebrations? He runs alot more now aswell. If Pastore would have timed his crosses better Ibra could've scored a few more tonight. PSG 's starting to look good!

Pastore, if i dident know better i woulda thought the opposition paid him off :)
Some of those passes looked like he wanted to let ibra run offside ffs.
Pastore still the biggest let down in psg imo.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
someone pulled his nose after the second goal :lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game, but it seems like Ibra is playing more and more like RVP. Good for PSG if that's true.

Vinns

Primavera
Reaction score
556359_4417412385842_91857250_n.jpg

67814_4417274982407_2017351450_n.jpg

65073_10151598099518298_1463903863_n.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
psg are so fucking lucky they bought ibra from us for only 18 mil or so. without him they will be battling for a midtable position

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pastore, if i dident know better i woulda thought the opposition paid him off :)
Some of those passes looked like he wanted to let ibra run offside ffs.
Pastore still the biggest let down in psg imo.

Pastore... I don't know about him. I think they should play 4-5-1 with motta, verratti and matuidi as cms and lavezzi and pastore on the sides. Menez has really good movement but his passing and finishing sucks. The others are just too good to be left out of the starting line-up.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game, but it seems like Ibra is playing more and more like RVP. Good for PSG if that's true.
If you are suggesting that their left feet are starting to produce similar results, I agree. :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No photo of him and Maxwell on top of Tour Eiffel yet?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^ Is the above a metaphor, a euphemism? If so, funny.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
21:00 cet Psg vs Lyon for the title? :)

Hopefully a good game tonight! The last 2 psg games have been pretty good. Far better play by them then in matches before them imo.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The game is on already

PSG: Sirigu, Jallet, Sakho, T.Silva, Maxwell, Matuidi, Pastore, Motta, Menez, Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic.

Lyon: Vercoutre, Umtiti, Reveillere, Bisevac, Lovren, Fofana, Gonalons, Malbranque, Lisandro, Bastos, Gomis.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/136137

http://livefootball.ws/2885-psg-lyon.html

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Another van der Vaart type situation? :lol:
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Thats gotta hurt :)

A great assist from ibra. Pretty boring game with psg trying to destroy everything resembling football in the 2nd half, lyons and their own play, after beeing 1 up from late first half.

Northwave

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
looks intentional...i hope he wasnt trying to do that. huge fan of ibra but stomping on someone's head is uncalled for. nice assist though

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
People look at pictures in slowmotion and think that is exactly what he tried to do. While looking at the ball, not the moving player. :fp:

There is 0% chans that is on purpose. Dont let the idiots at Lyon fool you.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
proved himself in big gAMES, yes i like i like.

Schedule