Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ill continue to post here even if he goes to Juve or any other team for that matter. I strongly doubt he will go to Juve tho.

I like it here as well so no point in going anywhere else.

I c most Milan games and will always want Milan to win every game except perhaps those against Ibra :)

Hopefully he will go to PL or stay in france one more year. Real would be fun as well.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ill continue to post here even if he goes to Juve or any other team for that matter. I strongly doubt he will go to Juve tho.

I c most Milan games and will always want Milan to win every game except perhaps those against Ibra :)

Hopefully he will go to PL or stay in france one more year. Real would be fun as well.

Real don't really need him, he doesn't suit their style of play.

+ If they were to splash this much money on a striker, they could get someone like Cavani / Falcao who suits them better.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Real don't really need him, he doesn't suit their style of play.

+ If they were to splash this much money on a striker, they could get someone like Cavani / Falcao who suits them better.

You never know and i dident say i thought they would just that it would be fun.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

that's fine. Honest and honourable :)

But you'll get trolled from time to time :D

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan

Exactly how I feel. All of it.

I hope he stays in Paris though. Even though the French league is a bit boring sometimes (but so are January games away against Pescara and Siena), they will challenge for CL next couple of years.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
644596_10151596169082164_839893631_n.jpg

No homo...just sayin

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Ibra's more handsome than Cristiano

Cristiano looks like Justin Bieber, Ibra looks like a man. Definetly a Ibra win in that one

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt it. A much needed mass exodus would happen to juventuz. Only reason most of these guys are sticking around is PSG doesn't have any good english forums.

or a lot of people to lazy to learn french

Ibra's more handsome than Cristiano

Cristiano looks like Justin Bieber, Ibra looks like a man. Definetly a Ibra win in that one

:thumbsdown:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seems like you guys don't understand handsomeness; Ibra has a je ne sais quoi about him, Cristiano just looks like Justin Bieber

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cristina would have to snip his little pecker to be less of a man.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like you guys don't understand handsomeness; Ibra has a je ne sais quoi about him, Cristiano just looks like Justin Bieber

why do you even want to discuss men's handsomeness?

unless you're gay, i'm fine with that. but for gay stuff just open a men's handsomeness thread, like we have about sexy women

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

unless you're gay, i'm fine with that. but for gay stuff just open a men's handsomeness thread, like we have about sexy women

If you're afriad of men's handsomeness you're homosexual, but you probably don't know it

It's important to rank footballers according to handsomeness... if you can't see that, then it's because you're either uncomfortable with your own looks or you're homosexual; so I say we continue this discussion

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona

Just out of curiosity - did you just turn 13? Or was your post a joke (sorry, I'm a bit tired)?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Ibra is French?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
ibra is handsome, no homo.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan will go to Juve.
I'll still love him, always will.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ibra to Juventus is totally cool if Thiago Silva to Milan happens simultaneously. Both teams will get exactly what they need.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Ibra going to juve would create two focal points for Juve. Pirlo and Ibra. I think like Ibra's first season here, Pirlo would be more negatively impacted than Ibra would be. At the same time, with Ibra dropping deep in more recent times (like his second season with us) I think it may work as long as the other team mates don't conform and choose a standard route of penetration. Then again, Conte would probably want Ibra to become a battering ram (which he doesn't exhibit that well) to keep his midfield core intact and still flowing.

I think a free-flowing Ibra who generally stays up while Pirlo dictates would work (leaving the midfield operations to the midfielders and linking up from deep). If Ibra is left up top and not allowed to play his natural game whilst every one becomes Nocerino/Matuidi's minus Pirlo I doubt it'd work effectively.

--

I agree with Necro though. Ibra to Juve and TS33 to Milan would really liven things up in Serie Aaah. Although my preference is that Ibra goes to the English Premier League just so they can witness one season of pure beasting.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
sheep_off_cliff.jpg

I thought you were a CR7 fanboy?

EDIT: No wait, I'm confusing you with someone else.

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I love all beast footballers

Ibra CR7 Drogba etc

Despise the midgets except Xaviesta and Messi

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Why are there rumours Ibra leaving PSG already so soon? They spent like a billion euros on him.

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why are there rumours Ibra leaving PSG already so soon? They spent like a billion euros on him.

There's the problem. "A".

Raiola is putting pressure on PSG. Keep Ancelotti and continue investing.

"We're looking at options. I assume Zlatan will stay in Paris, but if the situation in the club would change, he could move, for example if they switch coach or if the owner's investments would stop."

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/ligue-1/raiola-da-kan-en-flytt-bli-tankbar-for-zlatan/

P.S. Jammin - still waiting.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Is this what we´re gonna do until august? "He´s going to Jube!" "No he´s not!" Man, silly season is too long!

Schedule