Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Ibra with the semi-injuries.. Again :thumbsdown:

TeKappa

Primavera
Reaction score
from watching the 2nd half i saw more running from ibra and cass that iv ever seen them do before. cassano even tracked back at one point almost reaching the 18 yard box. physical improvement from both

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what's up with cassano and the stick?

wheeled-travel-bag1.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
uff, if ibra could have scored that time he trolled the goalie and cassano who got the awesome backheel... would've been awesome

Last edited:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Call me odd....As much as I want to complain about him last night I can totally see what he is doing...He didn't move a lot last night but he made the Right Movements.

Let's hope that he put's in more effort next game.....

Perhaps his dangerous pre season form was a signal to us to let us all know how good he can be....

So happy he got a goal, Allegri was clever....When Ibra has confidence and is motivated he is in the top 10 of the world.

Get back to this please Ibra :star:

See I'm not hating :D

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There is a facebook page that claims to be Zlatan's official facebook, there's some pictures that look like they are from his home and the posts are in Swedish and English. I've been wondering if it's real or someone pretending to be him but a little while ago the profile picture changed, and now that the cover of his autobiography has been released I see that the picture on the book cover is from the same photoshoot as the facebook profile. I don't see how someone pretending to be him could have gotten their hands on a picture taken for the promotion of the book so now I'm pretty sure it's his facebook.

187854_198744036811672_1954541477_n.jpg

Facebook profile

tumblr_ltp20vZxBK1qh6m1oo1_500.jpg

Book cover

Two last things he posted:

The Scudetto is still far away. Never look too far ahead, always work hard to win your next game instead.
· 20 hours ago ·

Hello Belarus, welcome to Milano. Watch out tonight. :D:tongue:
· October 19 at 3:10am ·

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,

TBH I love his attitude....

You gotta love him.....

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Don't suppose there's any chance of an english translation coming out is there?

Same for Cassano's "Dico Tuto" while we're at it....

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't suppose there's any chance of an english translation coming out is there?

Same for Cassano's "Dico Tuto" while we're at it....

It'll be published in Swedish and Italian.
In Sweden the interest has apparently already reached Harry Potter proportions. :D

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
I just love to see opposition defenders bouncing back from him haha :D Ibra knows what he's doing.. Sometimes he seems selfish, but he always drags 2,3 defenders with him and opens a space for Cassano/Binho/Pato which is very useful because Ibra knows when and how to pass a ball.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Great to see him score a goal again. It's fun to have midfielders scoring goals but they have to deliver some passes too and not shoot all the time. Nowadays the midfielders are almost shooting more than our attackers. Especially Cassano always looking for someone to pass the ball to. Time for the attackers to shoot more. :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Something interesting about Ibra's hair is that he didn't cut it even though Berlu asked him to. Clash of the alpha males ego's over hair.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Something interesting about Ibra's hair is that he didn't cut it even though Berlu asked him to. Clash of the alpha males ego's over hair.

Clearly we have Berlu to blame for this hot mess!! :mad:

Like Zlatan would cut his hair right after Mr hair transplant himself advised him to :head: how long are we going to suffer this hair, won't somebody please think of the children? :D

He really has such lovely curls you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule