Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Can we have some new polls at least please for the :

-Italian Serie A
-EPL
-LA LIGA

And maybe make separate threads for Champions League and Europe League so we have polls for them also ?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
+1 Az... we should definitely separate the CL and Europa league thread.

Should I make an "Europa league thread" mods?

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can we have some new polls at least please for the :

-Italian Serie A
-EPL
-LA LIGA

And maybe make separate threads for Champions League and Europe League so we have polls for them also ?

i think if you want a new poll then someone has to create a new thread with with a poll on it then a mod can merge and overwrite the old poll...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
WTF? I'm scared someone hold me! :eek: :(

MoB0s.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
What a shock 'milan fan' wild disappears when milan draw with barca then rape them for ibrahimovic. not just that but vibe here has gotten REALLY positive for once, and it's nice

Me thinks the fraud of a fan, wild should be banned, cause god knows he would have if he was a selfproclaimed 'fan' of another team

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
The forum seems to have been much busier in the last few days. Every time I look there's a lot more usernames online than usual.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The forum seems to have been much busier in the last few days. Every time I look there's a lot more usernames online than usual.

Zlatan. Was like that with Sheva and Kaka sagas as well.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:(

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
What a shock 'milan fan' wild disappears when milan draw with barca then rape them for ibrahimovic. not just that but vibe here has gotten REALLY positive for once, and it's nice

Me thinks the fraud of a fan, wild should be banned, cause god knows he would have if he was a selfproclaimed 'fan' of another team

if they were to ban everyone who disagrees with you half the forum would be gone, and he isnt a barca fan hes a milan fan ( used to be barca fan) anyways its not like he has time for this forum you do know hes a father and has family aswell so other priorities come first.

im not sticking up for his comments as some i dont agree with especially the anshit one but to try and get him banned because he has diffrence in opinion thats lame and werent you the one who said people should back of that dida fan who was a girl (forgot her name).

unless it was a joke the disregard everything

i do agree with the last part though nice vibe to the forum especially after the whole kaka saga :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I wasn't really serious akewander

I was just kinda poking fun at him, how he disapears and all this stuff happens. Mods don't listen to me for banning, only sexual stuff like when i ask for naked pics and what not

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Senatore you are so fucked up sometime trying to make everyone according to you, trying to ban people who are against your point of view,
i hope you have real good authority over mods and super mods

Wild shouldn't be banned he is an excellent poster and he give a different point of view which you and your fav mods and super mod wants to silence

Edit: oh fuck just read your latest post still I dont want to change my view :D

And on other things, dru has left the frum cause of that religion shit, sorry mate I <3 you but its really sad you left for soemthing like that.

ok just believe dark ages are upon us and god has taken vacation like david is on holiday and biased mods are runnign their agend over here, so forgive us

Love Drucurl <3 very much. dont run away you are better than that

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
And on other things, dru has left the frum cause of that religion shit, sorry mate I <3 you but its really sad you left for soemthing like that.

what happened??

come back dru :cry: Ibra is here :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Dru did NOT leave cause of religion.

I'm gonna refrain from outting him....

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck off not everybody is shameless like me or you, he will back he is better than beemer and i put my money on him.dru there is no point people respecting you after you have left its rather stay and take shit.

my 2 cents mate ,
<3 n/h

I think he hates the anti god/christian thing over here forgive me dru I am a follower of a madman and you cant expect anything better from me

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Questions:

1. Did Wild really used to be a Barca fan? If so why did he change?

2. Has Dru actually left?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Little beyond little beyond not there yet
No anarchy has no meaning my friend but its necessary, if only anarchy had some purpose if only :cry:
Dont term me anything just dont do it :D(you fucked me with a just over there you cruel :D)
dont worry brother I will be here till they ban me fighting against the so called smooth faced group of yours,the so called intelligent and self righteous fucks , the ever hypocritical people

I love Kuzi most in this board cause he has one characteristic which is so lacking natural reaction or instinct. i just love him I hate sheva but would welcome him in milan so that he can post more. I thought similarly about milanomicheal but he is not that, kind of disappointed :(

one more suggestion for you milano, please treat dru as a person and a poster differently, people are way better than you or others think :D
anyway these boards are lot of fun fr me :p

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
one more suggestion for you milano, please treat dru as a person and a poster differently, people are way better than you or others think :D
anyway these boards are lot of fun fr me :p

truth but i can't help it. MY inner-scorpio coming out

http://www.astrology-online.com/scorpio.htm

Scorpios are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment.

I actually think that describes my personality pretty well...

BTW for the female members:
Scorpio is the symbol of sex and Scorpios are passionate lovers, the most sensually energetic of all the signs. For them, union with the beloved is a sacrament, an "outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace.". Their overriding urge in loving is to use their power to penetrate beyond themselves and to lose themselves sexually in their partners in an almost mystical ecstasy, thus discovering the meaning of that union which is greater than individuality, and is a marriage of the spirit as well as of flesh. They are thus capable of the greatest heights of passionate transport, but debauchery and perversion are always dangers, and Scorpios can become sadistic monsters of sensuality and eroticism. Their feelings are so intense that even when their love is of the highest, and most idealistic kind, they are nevertheless frequently protagonists in tragic, even violent romances, "star-crossed lovers"

Something to consider ladies ;)

edit: BTW for soldier, high five! Futures bright for you kid!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Astrology is for noobs,

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I love Kuzi most in this board cause he has one characteristic which is so lacking natural reaction or instinct. i just love him I hate sheva but would welcome him in milan so that he can post more. I thought similarly about milanomicheal but he is not that, kind of disappointed :(
I couldn't understand anything about your post sorry. :conf:

Schedule