Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'll like to remind you that you should try to have a difficult password, not your nickname, nor name, nor date of birth, nor Milan or a players name, etc.

Also, MassterMark shut up and don't use that term again.

And last, if you have one of those pictures from Riazor in your visitor message board, you can delete it by yourself, or you can ask us to delete in case you can't. And please do so.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Bring back Raizor :mad:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Who is this Raizor ?
Got a message from him that I cant read coz of the ban.

it was riazor,probably farouk or tsar.
nevertheless,a huge f@cking asshole.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was just Tsar showing off his family album.

Naaaah. A woman projectile defecating in her own mouth is one thing, but posting photos of ginger people would be too unspeakably grotesque even for him.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
now we can discuss about my insult. i think it wasnt rasistic.
Just quoting this so that idiot Kalac (who I know is trying to create a new forum fad with it) can spell it correctly. :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Anti Brazilian Sentiment

I'm getting pretty f**king sick of people railing on brazilians in almost every imaginable thread :mad: I speak particularly about milano84 and madtherchot. You guys are f**king pathetic. Ok so Ghana won. Can't you be happy for them and for good football?Why is every opportunity viewed as an opening to shit on Brazil? I understand a lot of the hate comes from the farce that is dinho but c'mon there's good and bad everywhere. And Milano84 keeps talking about all the Brazilian players taking performance enhancing drugs and cocaine. Seriously if you have credible info for EACH player you have accused produce it or stfu. Honestly haters are sooo f**king pathetic.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BoyCrying.jpg

Excuse me for not rooting for the most successful country in the world in terms of international footy. This is NOT a brazil forum, I have no problem with brazil, but i like to root for underdog when i have no team to root for. I think its pretty weird to decide to be a 'brazil fan.' Do you all wear your team America basketball jerseys too?

I have to deal with a billion idiots who have no respect for prominent Milan pllayers who have made heavy contributions like pirlo and seedorf, so deal

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
to be fair, there's plenty of shitting on italians, milan (non-brazillian), and all things non-Slovenian....

but it really is taking over EVERY thread...

you guys are all rasistics

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
to be fair, there's plenty of shitting on italians, milan (non-brazillian), and all things non-Slovenian....

but it really is taking over every thread...

you guys are all rasistics

not in the champions thread. Slovenians and Brazilians in hats are woreshipped

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Yes ,drama finally !!!!

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i dont even know what rasistics is :p

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'm getting pretty f**king sick of people railing on brazilians in almost every imaginable thread :mad: I speak particularly about milano84 and madtherchot. You guys are f**king pathetic. Ok so Ghana won. Can't you be happy for them and for good football?Why is every opportunity viewed as an opening to shit on Brazil? I understand a lot of the hate comes from the farce that is dinho but c'mon there's good and bad everywhere. And Milano84 keeps talking about all the Brazilian players taking performance enhancing drugs and cocaine. Seriously if you have credible info for EACH player you have accused produce it or stfu. Honestly haters are sooo f**king pathetic.

Schedule