damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
monty, I forgive you for looking like a gypsy

shao

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Cafu, Gattuso, Shevchenko, SuperPippo,Kaka.....
Please improve the first touch, and you'll be amazing.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Tassotti:
"Montolivo just came back from injury last Sunday, and he played today, just 3 days after. And Cagliari hadn’t played for an entire week. Montolivo’s performance wasn’t brilliant but we’re very happy with his contribution. He’s a player who runs a lot and sacrifices himself a lot. He is also good technically and he’s the most gifted player in our midfield".

LemonCookies

Andrea Poli Fan Club President
Reaction score
Tassotti:
"Montolivo just came back from injury last Sunday, and he played today, just 3 days after. And Cagliari hadn’t played for an entire week. Montolivo’s performance wasn’t brilliant but we’re very happy with his contribution. He’s a player who runs a lot and sacrifices himself a lot. He is also good technically and he’s the most gifted player in our midfield".

Pretty up front analysis. I'd think it'd take balls to say that last line.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Nice assist from Monty, we'll be seeing this more often in the future :proud:

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
how many times have you seen constant play here at milan?

still different types of players though

the fact he didn't play often for us, while asamoah plays at high level at juve is true answer why he superior than asamoah... very genius of you :thumbsup: :fp:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was good but honestly, this was Aquilani's performance in the beginning of last season. I am just hoping he doesnt get ruined by injuries.

fchatzig

Beginner
Reaction score
Unbelievable...by the time he got in we completely lost possession. How can he be so slow!! But this time I have to blame Allegri for putting him so deep in the middle!! We are playing for the fucking win not to keep the draw!!!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stupid challenge by Montolivo that led to parma's goal; though, he played good for the rest of the game.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
We need another player who is capable to create game, monto is not bad but we cannot depend on one player....watching juventus-roma and thinking how much do you need to be stupid to give pirlo...:fp:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
He tries to pull off some complicated plays very often, and he simply isn`t good enough to make them actually work. I`d try him behind an attacking duo if we play 4-3-1-2 and tell him to keep it simple.

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
He is getting into it after the injury. I'm sure we will see a lot of same performences from his as in pre season where he was awesome.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Montolivo
Appearances, Starts(Subs): 4 (1)
Key passes: 1
Passes ( Success rate): 51.2(83.6%)
Shots: 1.2
Tackles: 3.2
Interceptions: 0.8
Clearances: 1

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
his tackle was moronic, needs to calm the fuck down.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
his tackle was moronic, needs to calm the fuck down.

He almost managed to pull out + there was a foul done before + it was his first minutes. Mistake yeah, but understandable one.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Montolivo looks to silence critics
By Football Italia staff

Riccardo Montolivo says the scepticism around Milan reminds him of the doubters who questioned Italy ahead of Euro 2012.

“The cynicism being created around Milan is like that which was placed on the national side in the summer,” the midfielder, who helped his country reach the Euro 2012 Final, stated.

“We changed people’s opinions at the time by listening to our Coach and by having faith in our abilities. We need to do the same here.

“Milan are not what people are saying we are.”

The Diavolo have had a problematic start to the season and they’ll take on Zenit in Russia tomorrow after opening their Champions League campaign with a 0-0 against Anderlecht.

“The Champions League is the ideal stage to pick ourselves up,” added the player who has recently returned from injury.

“I missed the Anderlecht game, but I’m happy to be back in the Champions League after my last experience against Bayern Munich with Fiorentina two years ago.

“I’m still not 100 per cent fit and I know that I haven’t given Milan everything that I can yet, but I hope to do that tomorrow.”

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Still not impressed by this guy. He should be doing more for us considering he's our high profile signing.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he hasnt been that great, but that isnt exactly surprising

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
He disappoints me. Aquilani has been much better for us, and not just that, but he's quite a liability [defensively]. I actually felt way more relaxed when Bonera was with the ball than Montolivo.

Boateng still horific, so since he should be benched anyway: Montolivo as trequarista. We do need his creativity/playmaking afterall.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I dont think so pedro .. he holds on the ball sometime .. make it tick .. move forward pretty well in patches ... its that midfield is out of its element, de jong was nice today .. its that KPB dejong monty and one of the wide players urby/robinho needs to be in sync .. its ugly when there is no connection ... boateng needs a free role at times and he should be put to work in system for rest.

It hurts my eyes while i try to follow this midfield , being all around the place , they have the potential even though they miss one more player .. still very early I hope they sort it out in 4 games or so if not we are in trouble.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he's been average, needs to step it up big time.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Agree.
He should stop passing on a blind side so often (When he easily loses possession for us), He is too clumsy and his first touch (In these first games with Milan) have been awful, much like he is in Fifa 13.

Schedule