Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Marcelo went directley to break Cecs leg

Excuse me???

Are you serious?

It was a red card tackle. Agreed. But to break his legs??? LOL! Only a pussy player would get hurt with a tackle like that.

But I guess because it's against a Barca player they come up with headlines like 'Marcelo's BRUTAL tackle'.

Fiero

Reaction score
When you play with divers, you have to kick them around. Last I checked this was a man's game.

Btw, loving the videos on Mou and Messi. But... wait for it... Mourinho is damaging football. Thanks Pique. The no-name Joe Jordan wannabe aka Barshitlona assistant manager didn't initiate provocation, Villa didn't slap Ozil, racist Barshitlona fans didn't monkey chant Marcelo, Messi didn't provoke Marcelo nor Coentrao. No. It was all Mourinho.

One day Real are going to beat Barcunts. No, scratch that. One day Mourinho is going to beat the Catalan Society of Midget Fags -again- and when that day comes, it's going to be glorious. Can't wait already for Xavi's comments on how a 'disgrace' it would be. Seeing as Madrid of course don't play football the right way, which is - bend over and let Barthefags cruise to victory.

most :max: country..in football ;)
Actually, that would be Catalunya. Except that they're not really a country, just a pathetic wannabes. Quatre Barres. :lol:

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No he didnt. The news originated from supposedly Ozil's twitter account, which hasn't even been confirmed as official

This should clear up some things:

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979975097

Villa DID NOT insult Ozil's religion
Ozil DID NOT stamp on Fabregas
Villa DID slap Ozil which threw him into a rage

From the article:
Many fans were curious about the accuracy of those statements, especially as Mesut Ozil (a German of Turkish descent) speaks very little Spanish, and Villa, a Spanish player, isn't thought to speak German (or English for that matter). So how would Ozil have known what David Villa was saying, even if he had been using racist insults? Furthermore, would Villa dare to make such remarks at all, considering that several of his own teammates are Muslims?

I hardly find this reasoning from the article to be evidence of Villa not insulting Ozil. Ozil has lived in Spain a year, receiving Spanish lessons from the start, how is he not capable of understanding if he is insulted?
Since there is no sound to prove or disprove any comments were made, it's just not possible to reach any conclusion.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atlético Madrid sign striker Radamel Falcao from Porto for £34.7m

Atlético Madrid have bought the Colombia striker Radamel Falcao from Porto, in a Portuguese record transfer deal worth €40m (£34.7m). The Portuguese club said in a statement to the Lisbon stock exchange that the price tag could rise to €47m, depending on unspecified factors.

Atlético said on their website that Falcao had agreed a five-year contract and was scheduled to arrive in the Spanish capital for standard medical tests later on Friday.

Falcao was a key player for Porto last season, scoring 34 goals to help them win four trophies, including the Portuguese title and the Europa League. He will fill the role vacated by the Argentina striker Sergio Agüero, who has joined Manchester City in a £38m deal.

The 25-year-old Falcao scored the only goal in the Europa League final in Dublin, against Sporting Braga, to set a record of 17 goals in the second-tier competition. Chelsea were reportedly interested in Falcao. The Premier League club's new manager, André Villas-Boas, was in charge of Porto last season.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/19/atletico-madrid-radamel-falcao-porto

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
When you play with divers, you have to kick them around. Last I checked this was a man's game.

Btw, loving the videos on Mou and Messi. But... wait for it... Mourinho is damaging football. Thanks Pique. The no-name Joe Jordan wannabe aka Barshitlona assistant manager didn't initiate provocation, Villa didn't slap Ozil, racist Barshitlona fans didn't monkey chant Marcelo, Messi didn't provoke Marcelo nor Coentrao. No. It was all Mourinho.

One day Real are going to beat Barcunts. No, scratch that. One day Mourinho is going to beat the Catalan Society of Midget Fags -again- and when that day comes, it's going to be glorious. Can't wait already for Xavi's comments on how a 'disgrace' it would be. Seeing as Madrid of course don't play football the right way, which is - bend over and let Barthefags cruise to victory.

I dont call that a man's game if someone would make tackles like Marcelo did on Cecs and Pepe did on Pique when there was a corner kick.

I mean we all went crazy when we had Kaka and where player of other teams made fouls on him. And I remember even ACMILAN.COM made a photo of Kaka being chased my snipers.

Did you watched Conetrao when Madrid scored their second goal what he did to the Barcelona fans?

Noone of those would have happend if Marcelo would have not made that tackle.
And what did assistant coach of Barcelona do to provocate Mourinho?

Rembember his acts when he sent Inter in CL Final? Would you like a coach if he does that in San Siro in front of your fans? Really? He's gonna get sacked from Madrid by the end of the season. He's Barcelona's bitch and its damaging Madrid's good name. They aint Inter. They're one of the greatest teams on earth. They would not let themselvs in the hands of a bastard like Mourinho.
Beat them one day? of course he will. Even Hercules is gonna beat them one day. But right now, they're are kicking his ass in all the competitions and what's the funny part they're not even gonna sue him for the things he did in supercoppa.

I mean there is no game that Mourinho loses and said OK we lost. He's always right. He's always the good guy. Always the referes are against his team.

Barcelona now are officially my second fav. team.

Last edited:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ok relax there, lol..that's funny. Football is anything but a man's sport..don't get carried away please!

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I mean there is no game that Mourinho loses and said OK we lost.

In the 5-0 defeat he didn't say anything. It was a clear deserved victory.

And he was provoked by Pito who was barking like a fucking dog at him while Fabregas lay on the ground.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Ok relax there, lol..that's funny. Football is anything but a man's sport..don't get carried away please!

I love your name and avatar Mister Boban

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So much drama :lol:
Özil vs. Villa – both players ended up having to be separated, as Villa shoved Mesut when his back was turned, Valdés then hit Mesut in the face, followed by Villa punching him in the face as well. When trying to separate Özil, Barça’s field delegate Carles Naval accidentally swept his hand across Mesut’s face. The referee did not mention Villa punching Mesut in his post-game report, as he didn’t see it. He explained that both players were red carded for “leaving the bench, entering the field, going up to a rival player, grabbing his shirt several times while confronting him.” What made Mesut Özil, who is known for being a mild, calm person get so upset? Sources from Madrid consulted by AS confirm what Özil said later on that Villa had insulted him (there are rumors that Villa insulted his religion). It took three people – Marcelo (who had already started walking off the field after getting red carded), Khedira and one of the staff members – to pull Özil off the field. That’s how worked up he was, so we know it can’t be anything trivial. And before anyone says that this can’t be true because Mesut can’t speak/understand Spanish, well apparently Mesut also managed to shout some insults in Spanish as he was leaving the field. That’s awful as well, and I condemn that. (It just once again shows that the bad things are always the first things you learn in a new language.)

José Mourinho’s hands - as everyone knows, at one point during the melee, Mou strolled up to Tito Vilanova, Barcelona’s assistant coach, and poked him in the eye. Vilanova responded by slapping Mou across the side of his head. José Morais then tried to get at Vilanova. In his press conference after the game, Mou stated that he did not know who Vilanova was. Now the former action in and of itself is unforgivable. It gives Madrid a bad image. And given what a control freak Mou is, I’m sure he knows perfectly well who Vilanova is. There really was no need to slight him later on, and that only succeeded in making him look petty. With that said, video images showed that when the fight was about to start, Vilanova made a beeline for Mou. I’m sure he didn’t have good intentions. But that still doesn’t excuse what Mou did.

Mourinho also made a gesture that could be interpreted as something smelling bad when Messi and Alves were near him. That was after Messi spit on the sideline about a meter away from Mou’s shoes, and after Alves shoved Marcelo in the face while trying to separate him from Messi. I’m not saying that the gesture was in good taste, but it certainly wasn’t unprovoked.

other provocations: according to sources in Madrid consulted by AS, Pep Guardiola went up to Madrid’s bench after one of the goals and shouted, “you’re a fucking gang” three times. Messi also made some not so polite gestures, such as indicating that it was time for Madrid to shut up. Vilanova also directed various insults at Madrid, using his mouth and his hands. Xabi Alonso said he had seen “disagreeable attitudes and things” from the Barcelona players. We all know that this man wouldn’t make things up.

According to Marca, in the line-up list Barça handed out to the press before the game, they wrote Real Madrid as “Reial Madrid,” or the club’s name as it would be in Catalan. That’s the same as calling it Huang Ma (as we saw in the recent China trip) and is just another insult. Madrid said they have never referred to the Camp Nou as “Campo Nuevo,” for example, because they have respect for these types of things.

http://unamadridista.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/icymi-the-bad-edition/

More at the link.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

This is another Getafe ad for the season, the suicidal koala or something...

Gotta say they're more politically incorrect this season.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cuando soy feliz parezco un imbécil de mierda jajajajajajaja. Aw, the "enano acomplejado" is clearly directed to Barca :D.

Excuse me???

Are you serious?

It was a red card tackle. Agreed. But to break his legs??? LOL! Only a pussy player would get hurt with a tackle like that.

But I guess because it's against a Barca player they come up with headlines like 'Marcelo's BRUTAL tackle'.
Agreed. In fact Xavi did a similar foul in the first half that granted him a yellow card...10 cms more and it would've been like Marcelo's (though truth be told Marcelo entered the pitch looking like he wanted to get carded).

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
My god! Guardiola called the Madrid bench a gang!!! WHAT A FUCKING LIBERTY! :eek:

Spain really needs to get better insults.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
:lol:
Mou: "I didn´t know who that dude is."

I don´t know a lot of people. Gonna poke em all in the eye.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Strike brings pain to Spain over players' demand for emergency fund
La Liga faces prolonged shutdown while players' union fights for a guarantee that protects all unpaid wages

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/aug/19/spain-players-strike

Getafe fans urged to become sperm donors and breed more supporters
Spanish football club releases tongue-in-cheek video in an attempt to boost its number of season ticket holders

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/19/getafe-fans-sperm-donors

From the Sun

9c16aaf1ed27fbeb6a7ede0f4c3f6313.png

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
My god! Guardiola called the Madrid bench a gang!!! WHAT A FUCKING LIBERTY! :eek:

Spain really needs to get better insults.

Meet the boss:

Jose_Mourinho_1.png

Il Consigliere

KaKa-Armani-ricardo-kaka-800976_533_800.jpg_thumb.jpg

Capo:

images

Dumb muscle :

J45in.gif

Foot soldier:

n_real_madrid_kleper_pepe-44312.jpg

Pretty boy:

cristiano_ronaldo_car_accident.jpg

Im bored :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
:thumbsup: my program is not working so i am trolling

tumblr_l07het2Ixu1qb7n3fo1_500.jpg

The guy who handles all the drugs/weapons

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cuando soy feliz parezco un imbécil de mierda jajajajajajaja. Aw, the "enano acomplejado" is clearly directed to Barca :D.

:lol: I didn't figured it was directed to Barça, but it certainly is :lol:.

I remember that one of years ago, church wasn't very happy about it:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2007/07/11/comunicacion/1184166524.html

I really like that two though:

The concept is awesome instead of showing the club with some unreal image of a glorious or gigantic club, they simply accept they are small and not favoured on Madrid region, and joke with that.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
^ Not to mention the entire Burger King awesomeness.

getafe-burger-king.jpg

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Getafe just became my fav team in Spain.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The classico is not even about futbol anymore. It has become a bitch fest both on and off the field antics. There is no clear guilty party as both are at fault. Both team are tarnishing the game of futbol.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
So much drama :lol:

More at the link.

i abso-lutely fucking love how the media potrays pep as a silent saint and messi as the next coming of jesus. they're little disgusting thugs who use the art of acting, cheating, insults to win no matter what.

mourinho on the other hand ispotrayed as the villain for stating things for how they are. can you really blame the guys pure hatred after all the bullshit he's had to deal with fro barca? when mournho loses, he says it "we lost ok, refer to 5-0 barca thrashing. this loss was bullshit, madrid destroyed barca for me. i guarantee in el-classico barca will lose at the bernebeu & get away with a shit draw due to referees at camp nou.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It's true.

I wonder if Wild and the other muslim Barca fans will have an opinion on this.

I can guarantee they will brush it off as being an incident by one player who doesn't represent Barca. But Barca as an organization will do nothing about it. Just like they did nothing about Biscuits monkey chant and like they keep doing nothing about their racist fans and the monkey chants.
What religion got to do with anything ?
You want me to hate Barca coz they feel insecure about Islam ?
75% of the western world feel the same do you want me to hate them to ?
But why not loving Barca for having Muslim players when Milan doesnt ?
I guess B is a devoted Muslim & thats exactly why I like Milan.
Again , what religion got to do with who I cheer for ?

And many fans/clubs/players in europe are racists its not like only Barca are.

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What religion got to do with anything ?

Well it's not just that, is it? It's not as if it's the first Barca/Barca player related incident.

You want me to hate Barca coz they feel insecure about Islam ?

I guess not.

75% of the western world feel the same do you want me to hate them to ?

Incorrect percentage.

But why not loving Barca for having Muslim players when Milan doesnt ?

Doesn't that make it worse?

Barca has African players, but Busquets gets away with his monkey chants? Barca has Muslim players, but Villa will get away with his insult?

What sort of organization lets their employees get away with shit like that?

I guess B is a devoted Muslim & thats exactly why I like Milan.

Not the same thing. Did he insult Islam? Did he throw monkey chants around? He's a bloody clown but even he wouldn't stoop to that level.

And many fans/clubs/players in europe are racists its not like only Barca are.

Apart from the recent Barca incidents, how many high profile teams can you think of where similar incidents have taken place?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
LOL wetnes thought wild would agree with him. :lol:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
LOL at that Supercopa. But again Messi put the gap between Mou's side and Barca's side. An unbelieveable attitude for a level coach as Mou :D La Liga getting more interesting with his presence there.

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL wetnes thought wild would agree with him. :lol:

Agree with me about what? Hating on Barca?

LOL! I'm not stupid.

P.S. It's not the first thing we've have different opinions on ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I need some information about that Villa incident that he insulted Islam. If anyone would help me.

Did any player from any team confirm that?

I dont really buy it though.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I need some information about that Villa incident that he insulted Islam. If anyone would help me.

Did any player from any team confirm that?

I dont really buy it though.
Nothing happened apparently (if I'm not mistaken the original article was deleted). Though knowing the people from the peninsula (specially those that aren't Portugal), that's something you shouldn't be surprised of if it indeed happened.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
LOL at comparing Madrid to a gang hahaha

Alsono the weapons specialist :thumbsup:

But seriously fuck spainish football at the moment

I have more respect for Mourinho than Barca.

Schedule