The Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the fourth sealed himself and half the kyuubi's chakra. then the 3rd sealed the 1st and 2nd's souls along with himself and oro's hands to break the edo tensei. all four hokages can't be summoned as they're not in the pure world.

true true, I forgot about the 1st and 2nd being sealed.

damn the 3rd was a monster :thumbsup:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I might have discovered the greatest manga (or Chinese manhua) scene of all time.

the-ravages-of-time-545123.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been laughing for 5 minutes now. :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
HOOLLYY SHIT WTF HAPPENED IN THE LATEST NARUTO CHAPTER!!

I always had the theory that the sixth coffin was madara but I just didn't believe it, could it be that the masked one is obito???? :|

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien

I always had the theory that the sixth coffin was madara but I just didn't believe it, could it be that the masked one is obito???? :|

wow, what a chapter :) i can't imagine who tobi is, maybe izuna? don't think it's obito, tobi knows way too much about the so6p, the fate of the uchiha and controlling the kyuubi, and about madara to be obito. plus there's also the zetsu thing to consider, and the fact that tobi mentioned giving nagato his eyes and now madara's first words were about nagato too... i hope they flesh out kakashi's fight against the seven swordsmen a bit in the magna but otherwise it's a perfect chapter

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the way i see it, tobi is either izuna or a zetsu copy of madara. i read a pretty good theory that it's kagami uchiha (guy who was on danzou's team back when tobirama was hokage), but i think that would be pretty lame really

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
wow, what a chapter :) i can't imagine who tobi is, maybe izuna? don't think it's obito, tobi knows way too much about the so6p, the fate of the uchiha and controlling the kyuubi, and about madara to be obito. plus there's also the zetsu thing to consider, and the fact that tobi mentioned giving nagato his eyes and now madara's first words were about nagato too... i hope they flesh out kakashi's fight against the seven swordsmen a bit in the magna but otherwise it's a perfect chapter

the way i see it, tobi is either izuna or a zetsu copy of madara. i read a pretty good theory that it's kagami uchiha (guy who was on danzou's team back when tobirama was hokage), but i think that would be pretty lame really

the only reason why I think its obito is simply because of his right eyes powers, which makes him teleport into space, and kakashi's left eye which is basically taking an object and teleporting it into another dimension, the powers are alike, so that makes me feel like its obito

I think its unlikely, but you never know, it could be izuna, kagami, or even a zetsu clone, but I really don't want it to be a zetsu clone.

inb4madaraoneshotsunit4

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Pretty Epic. Too bad the first is sealed, we might have had a rematch ;)

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the only reason why I think its obito is simply because of his right eyes powers, which makes him teleport into space, and kakashi's left eye which is basically taking an object and teleporting it into another dimension, the powers are alike, so that makes me feel like its obito

I think its unlikely, but you never know, it could be izuna, kagami, or even a zetsu clone, but I really don't want it to be a zetsu clone.

inb4madaraoneshotsunit4

true true but i can't see obito doing what tobi is tbh. he seemed more like he had the will of fire than hate in kakashi gaiden. anyway there seems to be a backstory between tobi and madara and nagato, tobi wanted nagato to use the revival tech for himself, madara when he woke up said that nagato has finally grown, so it might be that tobi's claim that he gave nagato the rinnegan may be partly true... and that he's somehow madara also, a shell of his former self as he says. a combination of madara and hashirama's dna now.

that's why i believe he's a zetsu clone, only catch is that zetsu is made of hashirama's dna so the timelines don't match... however, madara knows nagato so he probably did not die after he battled the first... but then how did he die? i hope kishi makes his explanation next week because it's an even bigger cliffhanger than when we didn't know who was in the 6th coffin

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
true true but i can't see obito doing what tobi is tbh. he seemed more like he had the will of fire than hate in kakashi gaiden. anyway there seems to be a backstory between tobi and madara and nagato, tobi wanted nagato to use the revival tech for himself, madara when he woke up said that nagato has finally grown, so it might be that tobi's claim that he gave nagato the rinnegan may be partly true... and that he's somehow madara also, a shell of his former self as he says. a combination of madara and hashirama's dna now.

that's why i believe he's a zetsu clone, only catch is that zetsu is made of hashirama's dna so the timelines don't match... however, madara knows nagato so he probably did not die after he battled the first... but then how did he die? i hope kishi makes his explanation next week because it's an even bigger cliffhanger than when we didn't know who was in the 6th coffin

I agree, I think what you're saying is whats most probably going to happen, but I want some creativity, obito being tobi would be sick :D

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree, I think what you're saying is whats most probably going to happen, but I want some creativity, obito being tobi would be sick :D

even if tobi is madara's mother i will still be blown :D the way kishi has set it up is perfect, identification by elimination. best part is, we have no idea if hashirama did indeed kill madara at the valley of the end (as hinted by edo madara's clothes &age), or if he survived (as he mentioned nagato meaning he lived a few decades after that). so we might get to see shodaime vs ems madara which would be the best battle so far imo. so we'll get to see both tobi's and madara's stories, and probably zetsu's too, really soon

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
even if tobi is madara's mother i will still be blown :D the way kishi has set it up is perfect, identification by elimination. best part is, we have no idea if hashirama did indeed kill madara at the valley of the end (as hinted by edo madara's clothes &age), or if he survived (as he mentioned nagato meaning he lived a few decades after that). so we might get to see shodaime vs ems madara which would be the best battle so far imo. so we'll get to see both tobi's and madara's stories, and probably zetsu's too, really soon

It's most likely going to be something to do with zetsu, its amazing how important zetsu is, in the beg. I always thought he was some weak ass spy.

I'm hoping for a complete surprise, but even if it turns out to be something to do with zetsu, I'm really looking forward to the story and flashbacks behind this, the next chapters are(hopefully( going to be fantastic.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
whoa!
i'm joining this thread for sure!

my all time favorites manga:
akira, dbz, kungfu boy, battle royale, slam dunk, kariage kun.

favorite and still reading now:
naruto, one piece, vagabond, deadman wonderland

best char imo:
monkey d. luffy and itachi uchiha

gosh man, i never suspected it was madara.
my guess was pretty lame, i thought the sixth coffin was going to be yondaime :lol:
the reason was yondaime was the only one after hashirama to beat madara.
that's why madara was affraid of kabuto.

my next guess i agree with diavoli7, tobi is izuna.
the chapter is getting better and better.
can't wait for the next one!
also with deadman wonderland!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
whoa!
i'm joining this thread for sure!

my all time favorites manga:
akira, dbz, kungfu boy, battle royale, slam dunk, kariage kun.

favorite and still reading now:
naruto, one piece, vagabond, deadman wonderland

best char imo:
monkey d. luffy and itachi uchiha

gosh man, i never suspected it was madara.
my guess was pretty lame, i thought the sixth coffin was going to be yondaime :lol:
the reason was yondaime was the only one after hashirama to beat madara.
that's why madara was affraid of kabuto.

my next guess i agree with diavoli7, tobi is izuna.
the chapter is getting better and better.
can't wait for the next one!
also with deadman wonderland!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: welcome to the forums bro

One piece manga is kinda boring ATM, the only bits I love are when zoro appears:D not really a fan of the fishman arc

I honestly hope tobi is some unknown character or at least isn't madara, add some spice to this battle, I wouldn't like it if tobi turned out to be madara in a zetsu body.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I honestly hope tobi is some unknown character or at least isn't madara, add some spice to this battle, I wouldn't like it if tobi turned out to be madara in a zetsu body.

reading the latest chapter, i'm inclined to think the same. madara seems incredibly overpowered, for tobi to be just a weaker version would be lame.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
holy shit, I just read the latest chapter!!! madara is on another level, from what i can see he will shit on the ninja alliance bee/naruto/sasuke AND tobi, no wonder tobi was shitting his pants when he saw the sixth coffin.

so going beyond the EMS = rinnengan, which means that sasuke can potentially obtain a similar feat.

I was right about madara destroying unit 4, but tbh I wanted to find out who is behind that mask, but from what madara said in this chapter, I got a strong feeling that tobi isn't madara, he most def. will be someone else, can't wait to see who it is.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
holy shit, I just read the latest chapter!!! madara is on another level, from what i can see he will shit on the ninja alliance bee/naruto/sasuke AND tobi, no wonder tobi was shitting his pants when he saw the sixth coffin.

so going beyond the EMS = rinnengan, which means that sasuke can potentially obtain a similar feat.

I was right about madara destroying unit 4, but tbh I wanted to find out who is behind that mask, but from what madara said in this chapter, I got a strong feeling that tobi isn't madara, he most def. will be someone else, can't wait to see who it is.
what did he say to make you think that?

I personally have a gut feeling that Kishi is gonna troll all of us and kill off this Madara and keep Tobi. Don't know why he'll do that tho. :lol: :fp:

Meanwhile in OP, this arc is becoming more and more of an exhibition of their new powers from the SH crew. Can't wait for it to end and move on to hopefully better villains, (pls pls Doflamingo Oda :thumbsup:)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
what did he say to make you think that?

I personally have a gut feeling that Kishi is gonna troll all of us and kill off this Madara and keep Tobi. Don't know why he'll do that tho. :lol: :fp:

Meanwhile in OP, this arc is becoming more and more of an exhibition of their new powers from the SH crew. Can't wait for it to end and move on to hopefully better villains, (pls pls Doflamingo Oda :thumbsup:)

This is def. his doing, to which kabuto responded, I'm his assistant, and why would tobi shit his pants if he saw himself in the sixth tomb? I'm starting to think and hope that tobi is not madara.

yeh, but HOW will he kill him off? I don't think RM naruto can even fight equally with him.

The OP arc is lame, but hopefully tonight's chapter is a decent one.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Sage for telling me about this thread. :thumbsup:

This was another epic chapter IMO. The whole Rinnegan evolving from the EMS is a little confusing. Wouldn't that mean Nagato is a Uchiha but I think it states he is a descendant of Senju.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This is def. his doing, to which kabuto responded, I'm his assistant, and why would tobi shit his pants if he saw himself in the sixth tomb? I'm starting to think and hope that tobi is not madara.

yeh, but HOW will he kill him off? I don't think RM naruto can even fight equally with him.

It's out on Mangareader. Basically just shows off Robin, Ussop and Brooks new mad skiLLz. And Hody turns out to be insane. :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Anyone read Air Gear?
Haven't read it but heard that is has BARACK OBAMA in it? :eek::eek::eek:

Does anyone read Hunter X Hunter? Is it similiar to Naruto and One Piece? I remember immediately ditching it after I saw the main character when I was younger.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Sage for telling me about this thread. :thumbsup:

This was another epic chapter IMO. The whole Rinnegan evolving from the EMS is a little confusing. Wouldn't that mean Nagato is a Uchiha but I think it states he is a descendant of Senju.

I think is all goes to the fact that senju = 1st hokage which was basically the physical power of the sage of six paths and madara with the rinnegan(the sage's eyes) after going beyond the EMS.

which will happen with naruto and sasuke, naruto = 1st hokage, sasuke = madara.

I think its understandable that going beyond the EMS(which is almost impossible to obtain) gets you the rinnegan because the uchiha are the descendants of the sage fo six paths, but what i don't get is how nagato got the power? tobi said he gave it to him, and edo madara seems to know about him, so I'm interested to see how nagato got the rinnegan.

Nagato is an uzumaki, i.e really close to the senju just like Naruto.

It's out on Mangareader. Basically just shows off Robin, Ussop and Brooks new mad skiLLz. And Hody turns out to be insane. :lol:

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it will be a combo of Naruto and Sasuke vs Jubi Tobi

yeh I'm talking about how will they kill off edo madara? sasuke is not around and def. won't side with naruto to kill an uchiha, while I don't think RM naruto is good enough to take him.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Just read bleach....rukia's fight is simply :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

One piece was meh as usual, fairy tail was...I expected much better.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: welcome to the forums bro

One piece manga is kinda boring ATM, the only bits I love are when zoro appears:D not really a fan of the fishman arc

thanks!
yeah after the war, OP is not thrilling, yet!

i re-read the old chapters.
actually kabuto already said when he meets with tobi.
you go by madara these days

damn kabuto knows who he really is from the start.
tobi surely fooled everyone, the 4th even itachi!
i still have no clue who he really is.
tried reading the old chapters about uchiha, but only izuna make sense.
i guess you're right that we will see another character that wasn't brought up on the previous chapters.

great chapter today!
madara is fucking insane!
and he's susano'o is simply the best to compare with itachi and sasuke!
but i don't think we gonna found out tobi's identity soon.

:lol: still nothing special. can't wait for luffy to fight!

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

sasuke will DEFINITELY get the rinnegan eventually, that man has the best luck when it comes to his eyes.

as to madara, he's really powerful but i think tobi is superior atm. he has a much bigger variety of powers, and gedo mazo alone is probably enough to take on virtually anyone in the series. i've lost all inkling of who tobi might be though, it's too tiring to think about it anymore :D

as to the HIS bit, wasn't that referring to orochimaru? who else would kabuto be an assistant to, he's only 22 or so iirc, hasn't been around that much. it just proves how genious orochimaru was, figuring out that the rinnegan evolves from the ems, and going after sasuke so that he gain gain ms, then ems by beating itachi. i hope he returns to the series, kabuto is kind of boring in comparison. nowhere near as intimidating.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks!
yeah after the war, OP is not thrilling, yet!

i re-read the old chapters.
actually kabuto already said when he meets with tobi.
you go by madara these days

damn kabuto knows who he really is from the start.
tobi surely fooled everyone, the 4th even itachi!
i still have no clue who he really is.
tried reading the old chapters about uchiha, but only izuna make sense.
i guess you're right that we will see another character that wasn't brought up on the previous chapters.

great chapter today!
madara is fucking insane!
and he's susano'o is simply the best to compare with itachi and sasuke!
but i don't think we gonna found out tobi's identity soon.

:lol: still nothing special. can't wait for luffy to fight!

EMS powers + rinnegan, can't get better than this, not to mention that he's highly skilled in every move, just shows that the 1st hokage must have been a beast:eek:

it would be great if edo madara would fight sasuke, kabuto controlling madara to beat sasuke in order to obtain his body, would be amazing :D

Oda disappointed me with this arc, I expected something much much better, so far it has been really average and poor at times, I really couldn't give a flying fuck about shirahoshi or her mom.

I just hope the next chapter is about luffy fighting hody, instead of some flashback bs.

sasuke will DEFINITELY get the rinnegan eventually, that man has the best luck when it comes to his eyes.

as to madara, he's really powerful but i think tobi is superior atm. he has a much bigger variety of powers, and gedo mazo alone is probably enough to take on virtually anyone in the series. i've lost all inkling of who tobi might be though, it's too tiring to think about it anymore :D

as to the HIS bit, wasn't that referring to orochimaru? who else would kabuto be an assistant to, he's only 22 or so iirc, hasn't been around that much. it just proves how genious orochimaru was, figuring out that the rinnegan evolves from the ems, and going after sasuke so that he gain gain ms, then ems by beating itachi. i hope he returns to the series, kabuto is kind of boring in comparison. nowhere near as intimidating.

tobi is not stronger than edo madara, why? EMS + rinnegan, so far we haven't seen tobi with any sign of having EMS, doesn't mean he is weak tho, I bet he is stronger than naruto + sasuke.

I think that it's pretty certain that tobi is no madara, and I agree with what squaresolid said, I don't think we'll find out anytime soon, which is very annoying but can't complain because the chapters are on fire ATM :D

I think orochimaru will control kabuto sooner or later, kabuto is fighting the take over.

do you guys think that tobi is possibly sasuke's dad?
just wondering...

hahaha, no way, he got killed by itachi.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Current Tobi is the final villain. He must be stronger than EDO Madara. Can Tobi even be hit by anyone currently. The only person that did was the 4th:proud:.

As to who is Tobi? So far we know that Tobi fought the 1st hokage, he is an Uchiha and can control the 9th tail fox. All things that Madara is renown for but Tobi isn't Madara. Either he can separate himself into two halves like Muu or he could possibly be Madara brother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule