Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
My head? :conf: my head is fine,i just looked in the mirror

The peaceful place you are referring to. Is it your head?

Zeus' presence/absence has caused little difference to this forum.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
The peaceful place you are referring to. Is it your head?

Zeus' presence/absence has caused little difference to this forum.

Maybe it is in my heads,to me,theres definetly less bickering. Is zues the source? Nope. Does he constribute? yep.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Yeah. Barley any bickering these days.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Peace and love,peace and love
thumbsdown.gif

ban Pharaoh

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
This is bullshit,who banned me and why the fuck was i banned?

Insults,what insults??

This post was the reason i got banned? I came up with a witty remark to defend myself against someone whos hunted my posts down and does everything to piss me off and i get banned for a witty remark? On top of that,not only did i apologize to necro in the thread,i personally PM'd him to apologize for that post.

Yet actual insults go idly unoticed...

Conviniently enough,some mod deletes the post were zues visciously insults me two times in a row with a plethora of obsinities that would make ones dead parents roll around in the grave,while i respond in a calm manner towards his child-like rants and tantrums.

Trolling,are you fucking serious? Congo,mb,and pipa can strut around saying the dumbest and most irrelevant shit in any thread there attention spans point them too without not so much as a warning from the mods. But apperently,having fun with zues while ACTUALLY STAYING ON TOPIC is trolling? WHAT?! This is fucking bullshit. Ive pm'd mods several times about dominate and zueses post but one witty remark from me lands me in a ban?!?

Why was i banned? Who banned me? And assuming the ban was justifiable which it isnt,why the hell werent zues and dominate banned ALONG with me?

I'm telling you the mods have lost it. :lol: I was reading the forum the day you got banned and nowhere did I see insults...

I got banned for saying "fuck you" to Boki in Croatian ffs :lol: that must have been the weirdes reason to ban someone ever, I mean, how many people are saying "fuck you" to each other and nothing happens? :lol:

We all laugh at leaf when he writes about how this forum isn't fair and that the "cool boys" are immune to bans yet he has been right all the time, you don't really realise this until it happens to you... It really is fucked up how the popular posters can post whatever they want and nothing happens yet when some "unpopular" does it he gets banned and a perfect example is this:

Bird86 and Yaohan got two weeks ban for death treats yes no mod lifted their eyebrow when Marcus the mod literally wanted/told Allegri to commit suicide, you can't tell me that's unfair...

you keep on going and be proud of that thread you opened where you praise the mods but I'm gonna support leaf from now on.

oh yeah btw we didn't win a single game while I was banned. :o

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm telling you the mods have lost it. :lol: I was reading the forum the day you got banned and nowhere did I see insults...

I got banned for saying "fuck you" to Boki in Croatian ffs :lol: that must have been the weirdes reason to ban someone ever, I mean, how many people are saying "fuck you" to each other and nothing happens? :lol:

We all laugh at leaf when he writes about how this forum isn't fair and that the "cool boys" are immune to bans yet he has been right all the time, you don't really realise this until it happens to you... It really is fucked up how the popular posters can post whatever they want and nothing happens yet when some "unpopular" does it he gets banned and a perfect example is this:

Bird86 and Yaohan got two weeks ban for death treats yes no mod lifted their eyebrow when Marcus the mod literally wanted/told Allegri to commit suicide, you can't tell me that's unfair...

you keep on going and be proud of that thread you opened where you praise the mods but I'm gonna support leaf from now on.

i wanted that thread closed after my bann :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Pretty impressive comeback letter.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I cant believe Boki still has a point to prove after Kaka and his magnificent displays

There should be a IQ test before you can join the forums me thinks

Sorry Jammin

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I cant believe Boki still has a point to prove after Kaka and his magnificent displays

There should be a IQ test before you can join the forums me thinks

Sorry Jammin

Thx guys for still remember me :) im proud of you all

What magnificent displays dominate?
When i was banned Kaka start to play in first sqad every match, how many games Milan has won from then untill now? NONE right? Is that magnificent for you? For me as Milan fan its not!

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will Kaka's form worsen now that boki is back?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Thx guys for still remember me :) im proud of you all

What magnificent displays dominate?
When i was banned Kaka start to play in first sqad every match, how many games Milan has won from then untill now? NONE right? Is that magnificent for you? For me as Milan fan its not!
+1 you can't argue with the facts!

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

:lol::thumbsup::fp:

When did that happen? I seem to recall something but surely you can't be that stupid.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::thumbsup::fp:

When did that happen? I seem to recall something but surely you can't be that stupid.

Someone else brought up the same point a few pages in this thread if you havent deleted it? Why front innocence and ignorance? I mean,its not like any repercussions will come towards you

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Mr. Milanista!:thumbsup: It's always good to see conspiracy theories being passed on from generation to generation.

Will Kaka's form worsen now that boki is back?

Not to worry. Birsa will regain world-class levels.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the emoticon answer?

I was talking about Mr. Milanista as I happened to see him logged on and waiting to get unbanned.

So, who were you talking about Poddy?

you and boki. I suggested you had more potential in the trolling department,unlike boki

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you and boki. I suggested you had more potential in the trolling department,unlike boki

Well that's unfair, I don't troll so clearly you can't judge me on that departement.

The 'i' theory is by far the best and most entertaining one so far concerning my wrongly percieved persona, you know who you are.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well that's unfair, I don't troll so clearly you can't judge me on that departement.

The 'i' theory is by far the best and most entertaining one so far concerning my wrongly percieved persona, you know who you are.

youre trolling,though improved,is still obvious. So i dont deem it as unfair,but like i said,you have potential

Schedule