The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Some fodders here love rnb forum more than il milan. Shame.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my fucking god, someone do us a favor and break Boli's legs ffs!

I think most of us can agree that as much as we hate Poli/Monto/DES, wishing physical harm on a player is ban worthy. Severe lack of empathy and compassion. Wait till your own legs break by some circumstance and see if you still wish that on others

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I think most of us can agree that as much as we hate Poli/Monto/DES, wishing physical harm on a player is ban worthy. Severe lack of empathy and compassion. Wait till your own legs break by some circumstance and see if you still wish that on others

What if someone wished that Pubes would have his legs broken?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Necro, Wesley, do we really have to go over this shit again?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And I knew that you were a petty bitch, Pubes, but damn... Don't think that anyone is fooled. This is all about you. It always is.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And I would like to explain, even though I feel like I don't have to, because I think that most people understand the basic concept of saying in anger things that you don't really mean and would never say outside of those moments, let alone do.
If right that moment when Boli pissed me off (towards the end of the game, when he ran almost to the corner flag with the ball and had a clear chance to cross, but he decided to turn around instead and pass it all the way back into the midfield), I was somehow magically teleported into an empty room, except for me, Boli tied up on the ground, and a baseball bat in my hand, if I had a clear chance to do what I said should be done right then, I would take a deep breath and would not do it.
Imagine if there was someone else in the room, a complete stranger holding a bat instead of me, and he said he would break his legs and there would be no consequences for me whatsoever, I just need to say the word and it would be done. I wouldn't do it. Not in a million years. Is that something so hard to comprehend?

I would punch him in the face, tho. Just a small little punch, and I would untie him first. :D

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
it's a matchtthread thing

swearing/cursing is allowed in there, it's an unwritten rule

mr delicious stopped watching the match earlier, so it could be that he didn't understand the frustration

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it's a matchtthread thing

swearing/cursing is allowed in there, it's an unwritten rule

mr delicious stopped watching the match earlier, so it could be that he didn't understand the frustration

No, he just hates me and will use any excuse to get me banned. That's why he dug up my post from 3 days ago from the fucking match thread.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Everybody knows that. So why worry?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Oh its perfectly justifiable for Vulture and the plethora of members to get pissed and wish some sort of harm to B&G or Monto because they were in the moment and couldnt control there anger and get two weeks. It's fine for me to get banned in the match thread of Italy for being pissed at Conte but Raz wants someone to break Poli's legs...nothing to worry about.

People have been banned for much less. Haha. OK Necro.

If i really wanted to see you banned, not that it would make a difference, but i would have included that jab after stating you should be banned in the match thread but i didnt. It's a forum rule not to wish harm on anyone, regardless of the context or emotional state.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and i posted that early Wednesday, less than 24 hours after the game in which you called for someone to break polis legs. This wasnt from last week. I don't know why you bother with hyperbole when i mentioned it both in the match thread 30 seconds after it happened and in here. I didn't dig up your posts days later. Anyone can go to the Tuesday match thread and look them up yourselves.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
What if I wished that someone wished for Pubes' legs to be broken?

Is that the same exact same thing as wishing for Pubes' legs to be broken or is it slightly different? Why or why not?

I mean, wishing death, especially for Milan leadership is a brainer...

But that leads me to another question; is the level of harm wished taken into consideration?

What if I wished for Pubes to have nasty migraine?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
What if I wished that someone wished for Pubes' legs to be broken?

Is that the same exact same thing as wishing for Pubes' legs to be broken or is it slightly different? Why or why not?

I mean, wishing death, especially for Milan leadership is a brainer...

But that leads me to another question; is the level of harm wished taken into consideration?

What if I wished for Pubes to have nasty migraine?

This is an interesting philosophical question. What do you propose is the answer to this conundrum?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Pubes STILL expecting fairness from necro :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Life ain't fair bro...and this forum is trying to teach you a lesson in life
Learn it for fuck's sake

Schedule