The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
LMAO dude, we are second and its not even half way through the season, and you already declare our season "average"

Agree - we will win Serie A. The only way that doesnt happen is a serious injury to Ibra or Thiago Silva or we are doing really well in CL and concentrating on that.

After watching us over the past couple of weeks I am convinced we dont need world class players at our troubled spots except for AM/creative CM. We need a solid anchor that is physically up to the task and can pass as far as Thiago or Seedorf (new CM/AM) and a LB that can hold his own defensively.

We need a new Seedorf and that should be our main aim even if it isnt the first spot filled. After Ibra leaves then we will need a new talisman or proper upgrades across the board to offset what he gives.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
Agree - we will win Serie A. The only way that doesnt happen is a serious injury to Ibra or Thiago Silva or we are doing really well in CL and concentrating on that.

After watching us over the past couple of weeks I am convinced we dont need world class players at our troubled spots except for AM/creative CM. We need a solid anchor that is physically up to the task and can pass as far as Thiago or Seedorf (new CM/AM) and a LB that can hold his own defensively.

We need a new Seedorf and that should be our main aim even if it isnt the first spot filled. After Ibra leaves then we will need a new talisman or proper upgrades across the board to offset what he gives.

And what you said practically matches to my 5 points...

Guys (not only Master Smurf), you are saying basically the same things as me, but still you disagree just because of your ego.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
@Athens2007 - what you are missing is that Barca's best players cost nothing. Only vital and he isnt vital, lets say important player that was bought is Dani Alves and they have played and won without him. All the others were luxuries who arent really necessary. Villa, Sanchez, Masherano are all filler Cesc has played well but he is a special case.

You may counter with Real but they havent won yet and if that is what you want then you should support Real or City.

We should be developing and integrating our youngsters as Barca, United, Dortmund etc do so we dont have to invest ridiculously, then Silvio can step in for the icing - that is the win-win.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
LMAO dude, we are second and its not even half way through the season, and you already declare our season "average"

I see us having no chance with RM or Barca in CL, that's enough for calling it average.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And what you said practically matches to my 5 points...

Guys (not only Master Smurf), you are saying basically the same things as me, but still you disagree just because of your ego.

No - we disagree because you are slamming the team you supposedly support. You are not seeing how well we are doing because you want all the bells and whistles right now.

We are not in the mega money bracket and what the Barca (even though Real might have pased them this year) game proved is that we dont have to be.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see us having no chance with RM or Barca in CL, that's enough for calling it average.

Games are played not "saw" by you. There are idiots on here claiming we will lose 5-0 to Barca first game and we drew in Camp Nou. We barely lost the second game while we played them HEAD ON, not sit back and defend.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
two dynamic midfielders who can keep possession well, set the tempo of the game and feed our forward line then we are starting to get back to where we belong.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
@Athens2007 - what you are missing is that Barca's best players cost nothing. Only vital and he isnt vital, lets say important player that was bought is Dani Alves and they have played and won without him. All the others were luxuries who arent really necessary. Villa, Sanchez, Masherano are all filler Cesc has played well but he is a special case.

Correct, but we don't match Barca in terms of the football school.

They grow excellent players and buy non-vital for 60-80 per year.

In order to match them we need to buy vital players. We need to spend 60-80 mln every 3-4 years and some 20-30 every year in between.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are the favourites for our scudetto repeat. (when was the last time that happened ??).

And we r one of the top 5-6 squad in the world (Real/barca/munich/united/city are better but city won't most likely qualify for next round).

We have holes. We have issues and we need 2-4 good players.

But we are in far far better position than the period from 08-10 definitely and even 2007 and last year when we won a CL and a scudetto.

Don't know how anyone can call this team mediocre ??

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Didn't we hear this many times in Abate's first season in Milan?
Well, actually he was abit poor back then but his talent I myself never doubted.

Taiwo did well against Bayern, he has all the physique and skills, only thing missing is the tactical understanding. This gonna improve week by week when he get to know the Milan system better.
Coentrao has same problems in Madrid, but Mourinho is slowly giving him more trust, often letting him come off the bench to get some minutes in matches.
Allegri should of course picked Taiwo for the bench yesterday and let him play 10-30 minutes against Chievo. But I guess Mourinho knows better how to groom players.

Abate was a midfielder turned right back, so your point is not valid. Plus we need an elite left back IMO and Taiwo doesnt seem to be anything close to that. Plus if we can sell him for 7 mil, thats just good business

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
We are the favourites for our scudetto repeat. (when was the last time that happened ??).

And we r one of the top 5-6 squad in the world (Real/barca/munich/united/city are better but city won't most likely qualify for next round).

We have holes. We have issues and we need 2-4 good players.

But we are in far far better position than the period from 08-10 definitely and even 2007 and last year when we won a CL and a scudetto.

Don't know how anyone can call this team mediocre ??

100% correct - I did not call the whole team average, but yes, we have 4 average players inside. Guys like Ibra and TS help ofsetting that, but it's still not enough.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Correct, but we don't match Barca in terms of the football school.

They grow excellent players and buy non-vital for 60-80 per year.

In order to match them we need to buy vital players. We need to spend 60-80 mln every 3-4 years and some 20-30 every year in between.

Disagree - they spend because the money is burning a hole in their pocket. Many of their purchases play a bit part or get shipped out soon after.

We dont need a great academy if we continue to buy up all the youth talents, our problem is we dont integrate them because of the Italian mentality.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
[/B]

Disagree - they spend because the money is burning a hole in their pocket. Many of their purchases play a bit part or get shipped out soon after.

We dont need a great academy if we continue to buy up all the youth talents, our problem is we dont integrate them because of the Italian mentality.

We haven't got a tradition of building big players, and neither skills for that (there are few exceptions only, like Maldini). Therefore we need to buy if we want to be TOP. I would love if we were able to identify and build talents from the age 10 or 12, but we can't do that.

Yes, they spend stupidly, but let US SPEND SMARTLY!

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We haven't got a tradition of building big players, and neither skills for that (there are few exceptions only, like Maldini). Therefore we need to buy if we want to be TOP. I would love if we were able to identify and build talents from the age 10 or 12, but we can't do that.

Yes, they spend stupidly, but let US SPEND SMARTLY!

We arent buying that young, we are buying 17-18 and it isnt our tradition but it was the paradigm shift chosen after the Berlusconi family decided not to invest as heavily and it will have to be many other teams outlook as the new uefa rules come into effect.

You just want us to be big dicks of old and want a Russian or Arab owner - sorry , time for you to find another team.

And you should look back at your posts - yes they had facts in them but everything was said disparagingly.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
We arent buying that young, we are buying 17-18 and it isnt our tradition but it was the paradigm shift chosen after the Berlusconi family decided not to invest as heavily and it will have to be many other teams outlook as the new uefa rules come into effect.

You just want us to be big dicks of old and want a Russian or Arab owner - sorry , time for you to find another team.

And you should look back at your posts - yes they had facts in them but everything was said disparagingly.

UEFA fair-play rules? I read recently somewhere UEFA would drop that idea?!

I just want us getting more CL titles. The way it goes, I don't see it coming...

Last edited:

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby

And, do you know how and why my allegedly "confused" statements came?

At the end of the transfer market many people HERE where jizzing about our Mercato. It was a group masturbation on TT, ES ...

In contrary, I always thought it was a terrible transfer window and this evenning I just stated that 3 months later I proved to be right.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And, do you know how and why my allegedly "confused" statements came?

At the end of the transfer market many people HERE where jizzing about our Mercato. It was a group masturbation on TT, ES ...

In contrary, I always thought it was a terrible transfer window and this evenning I just stated that 3 months later I proved to be right.

If we are mid-table and out of the CL then yes. But we've advanced and are 2nd in the table. Players like TT, Mexes, and SES havent taken big roles in that but that doesnt mean its shit.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
If we are mid-table and out of the CL then yes. But we've advanced and are 2nd in the table. Players like TT, Mexes, and SES havent taken big roles in that but that doesnt mean its shit.

I don't remember who actually placed us in the "H" CL group, but that person contributed to our CL progress more then all our purchases, Seedorf, Abbiati, Zambro ... together!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't remember who actually placed us in the "H" CL group, but that person contributed to our CL progress more then all our purchases, Seedorf, Abbiati, Zambro ... together!

Lol okay if you say so.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
guys relax. in one side i can understand athens but on other side i also can understand others .
ok we have abate,silva,mexes(who will prove he is wc cb belive me)and then we have boateng,pato,ibra okkk from younger players we have merkel(who is already good player and still 19 also el sharaway is something special,also we have good gk for future and one lb that is in my opinion could make our problems go away he is de scigle.also players like ely and calvano are there.

now we need to buy smart but not like real and bartha couse those kind of money will disapire.
we need new gk till(donuruman or pisciteli make it)
we need lb
and we need dm with passing and dribling skilles
so relax if we buy tevez we are covered for strikers and he can play hibrid am
in summer we need to buy am or cm but that player must be already wc mid or bigggg potential like m villa

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Can someone remind me how much SES cost? I forget..

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Milan, bloccato Maxi Lopez

In attesa di convincere il Manchester City a trattare su basi più favorevoli per Tevez (Galliani vuole un prestito gratuito con diritto di riscatto, gli inglesi pretendono almeno 5 milioni subito), il Milan ha ripreso i contatti con il Catania per Maxi Lopez. Oggi Galliani e Lo Monaco hanno lasciato la sede della Lega insieme, si sono recati in Via Turati, è stata l’occasione per definire meglio i contorni della possibile operazione legata all’argentino: intanto così Maxi Lopez è stato praticamente bloccato, l’intesa col Catania raggiunta sulla base di un prestito leggermente oneroso con diritto di riscatto. Le parti si sono lasciate dandosi appuntamento tra circa una settimana per poter poi chiudere l’affare. 7 giorni per sognare ancora Tevez ?

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Patosheva, anything about Maxi Lopez? What does that mean when it comes to Tevez?

G

guestposter

Fuckkkkkk^^^^^^

maxi means no tevez......

and this scenario is why I want Tevez:

Not getting tevez and getting lopez in THEORY gives us more money to grab a LB or a Mid that everyone is yelling about. but just the funds to do so is only 50% of the battle. Not getting Tevez doesn't mean that we can or will get ANYONE else in the spots that we want.

Fuck Lopez- get Tevez. I hope to god that Galliani is throwing out the Lopez shit just to speed up Tevez' decision. Otherwise - fuck it bring Mancini back even with his new assault charges- it won't be any worse than Maxi Lopez.

Don't let Tevez slip through your fingers G!!!!!

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
we block him if we don't find agreement for Tevez (5 mil diff btw city and milan)
However we will know everything very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule