Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
So Acerbi is coming in regardless of Thiago's supposed sale. Nice.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
So again Berlusconi refused Leonardo offer after the whole Pato thing? maybe he is trying to showing Leo as an idiot.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
So again Berlusconi refused Leonardo offer after the whole Pato thing? maybe he is trying to showing Leo as an idiot.

yeah was thinking the same.

if he is then it's some major trolling. :b: :proud:

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
wtf? why would we pay 12M for silvestre when we have thiago/mexes/yepes/bonera/ and acerbi coming in? omg, if that was to be true :fp::fp: we can use that 12M for a decent midfielder! what about Dede? why are we only linked with center backs? :thumbsdown:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Thiago Silva's agent: "If Milan don't intend to sell Silva to PSG, then I'm sure that Milan will acknowledge his worth,and make big effort to give him a new contract, just like the contract that the top earner at Milan has."

Thiago Silva's entourage reportedly wants Milan to give Thiago Silva an annual salary of €7 million.

---

excellent, about 1.5m hike.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Thiago Silva's entourage reportedly wants Milan to give Thiago Silva an annual salary of €7 million.

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Thiago Silva's agent: "If Milan don't intend to sell Silva to PSG, then I'm sure that Milan will acknowledge his worth,and make big effort to give him a new contract, just like the contract that the top earner at Milan has."

:lol:

TS33

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
According to DiMarzio Juventus will give 5m and maybe some of technical counterparts for Veratti and deal will be close soon

From twitter;
Sportitalia had reported earlier this week that Milan had bought Vlad Chiriches for 4m. Thing that Becali called "crazy"
Becali, Steau's owner have revealed that he rejected a 6m offer from Roma for Chiriches. He claimed that it'd take 10m to buy him (CdS)
Becali (owner of Steaua B.): "I would be crazy to sell Vlad Chiriches for €4 million. Roma offered me €6 million but I turned it down."
George Becali: "I will only sell Vlad Chiriches if someone offers me €10 million."

Galliani is currently on a meeting with Pietro Lo Monaco, who is Genoa's new SD, for talking about Acerbi. (GdS)

Milan would be furious with Cassano after he said "I don't know if I'll stay at Milan" during an interview with the Italian NT (CdS)

Didac Vila's agent will be today at Milano for talking about his client's future. Latest reports suggest that he'll be loaned to Valencia.

Corriere dello Sport also reports (like La Stampa did) that Milan are ready to offer €12 million to Palermo for Matias Silvestre.

How are we ready to offer 12 million for a defender when we (apparently) can't spend any money on our midfield? This I will never understand. Further still, why aren't we looking to sign someone younger? Dede seems a smarter buy - one for the future as opposed to (yet another) stop gap.

STOP THE STOP GAPS, yo. Sheeeeiiiiitttt.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score

---

Even millanelo post this news twice :lol:

TS33

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

---

And this is probably only happening because they've made him feel like an asset that can just be sold off.

If Milan had done the right thing by him - and tried not to whore him out to the highest bidder - then maybe he'd be happy enough to stay on the wages he has, with the hope of wearing the captain's armband one day very soon.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Gattuso issues Milan warning

Gennaro Gattuso has warned Milan fans that they may have to show some patience before the team can return to winning ways.

A host of club idols will leave the Rossoneri this summer and the club are considering a €40m+ offer from Paris Saint-Germain for Thiago Silva.

“There is a crisis and we can feel it, there is not a lot of money around,” the 2006 World Cup winner told Radio RAI.

“We may have to say that Milan won’t have a side as good as their history over the next two or three seasons.

“They will have to take things one day at a time.”

Flavio Roma, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Zambrotta, Gattuso, Mark Van Bommel and Pippo Inzaghi will all quit the club when their contracts expire this month.

Clarence Seedorf and Mathieu Flamini may also follow them through the San Siro exit as their deals have just weeks left on them.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Hhaha jesus christ... Not a big suprise that Silvas agent is fishing for a new contract

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Either way, Milan fans lose, sell him or raise his wages = limited signings and limited chances of success with all the injuries etc happening every fucking season.

Tony

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Baresi, Boban, Van Basten, Maldini, Simone, Savicevic, Signori, Kaka, Sheva & Pato
management go about things all the wrong way.

Should have thought long and hard about the reprecussions it would have making it known that they were willing to listen to offers for Silva.

This does nothing but cause upset to the lockroom and nerves everyone, hence cassano's reaction and someone please tell me how Silva himself must now feel ?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
What a cluster fuck this has been... Excellent mangemant

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
7 million is way too much. He should check up on what gods such as Nesta and Maldini were getting during their best days. These are different times, but even now it`s too much.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,

To be honest, I would pay him that salary. At least he isn't demanding something stupid like 9 million. It's only a a 1.5 million hike for the best defender in the world.

:g:

Tony

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Baresi, Boban, Van Basten, Maldini, Simone, Savicevic, Signori, Kaka, Sheva & Pato
i cant repeat it enough, new owners and new management please

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why are ppl saying 1.5m hike? his current salary is 4m, he wants 7m, thats 75% more.

If this true, unfortunately, I would say sell him. I was against it 100% but if he's trying to hold us hostage and ask for money, at this hard time, when Maldini and Nesta never earnt 7m, he should just zip it and be shipped off.

I think it could just be a rumor but we'll see.

Tony

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you cant blame Silva, PSG were ready to offer him 7.5M.

We live in a selfish world peeps!

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He would have got the increase anyway - With Barca, PSG and whomever else we dont know about sniffing, he would have gotten an increase.

Only thing is he can call the shots after how we went about dealing with the situation. I dont see it as a big problem IF the deal is for long enough and he understands that this is the high water mark until better times.

No other pay raises - Move Binho to compensate and ride out Ibra for two more years and then we go from there.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAA. B&G really just fucked themselves up the ass. :lol:

When Thiago was "untouchable" and considered future captain material - sure, he could tolerate lower wages for the sake of staying at Milan.

But then B&G pull an idiotic trick that backfired epically. If Thiago is not untouchable, then you have to match his wages with what PSG offers. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
And that's why stuff like this should be kept out of the media... And some people are upset about Galliani lying to them.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Not really, if everyone keeps saying you are the best in the world, then you will want to be compensated as such.

If the top club in the world is pining over you and other clubs like City who already have lesser CB's (not talking about Kompany) on gigantic wages and others are willing to pay you handsomely then you get intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule