• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Could be that we got first option to sign Gabigoal? We get favoured in first hand if they would sell Gabigoal instead of other teams?

Edit: firsttttt

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
glorious

a new commode for my new guarantee

Forza Bee !!!!!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Caclionews24 and Calciomercato are the sources eh? :monto:
:lol:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hopefully this will be the legendary commode where we will finally have new owners.... hopefully. If indeed that happens, we will be returning to this commode thread years from now just to reminisce the beautiful struggle we lived through as Milanisti. We went through the absolute worst, I don't wish that upon any club (well maybe Man United, their fans deserve that shit) and all of you here today stuck by the club through the worst times.

Hopefully, just hopefully, those times will be behind us in a months time under a new leadership whether it is Mr. Bee or a consortium like by the Chinese government.

Hopefully, we can return to investing money (I kinda forgot how it feels like to actually sign good players that cost money) as soon as this summer.

Hopefully, we won't be seeing any more fodder material like the Destro's, Poli's and Bonera's from now on.

Hopefully, we won't need to put up with over rated youngsters like De Sciglio and simply just sign another one to replace him after all these fuck ups he's been doing.

Hopefully, we'll finally get to see the return of our legends in the management of our club and maybe they can bring their experience and return us to the glory days.

The deal isn't done yet, but....

Hopefully.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
china_flag.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I rarely respond to you, but please shut your fucking lying face.

You've been campaigning for Bee and against ChinaBoyz from day 1, and nw that you got slapped with the Reality of the what's going on, it's a "what's best for milan" situation.

Just grow a pair and say you were wrong. End it there.

t7cw7q.png

How badly did this guy want ChinaBoyz to fail?

yikes.

"Mr Bee". ouch.

Is that so?

See, here's the thing, and why I'm NOT gonna stop busting your nuts.

When the adults WERE having a mature ocnversation about why Bee WASN'T going to buy this club, were you being mature? Did you listen to people who work in these fields, who understand finance/economics?

Or did you spend your time climbing on the nuts of an Instagram bitch, with no financial power?

Dont come on here now with this "mature" BS, when you and your buddies were acting like 5yr olds on your Bee quest to salvation.

FREE WATER FOR JOURNALISTS
. :lol:

Gotta agree with MR..... some of the comments directed at him after the Bee pressers were immature to say the least.

Plain and simple

MR news....

Legendary

The troll job this guy is doing is top notch and people STILL falling for it

I hate to break character but I'm just impressed. This is taking on a life of it's own.

if only... Hmmmmm... Naw. No way.

:thumbsup:

As you were.

Who we should reward the 'Commander Commode' XII award?

MR or De Niro for me.

MR for keeping us entertained :lol:

De Niro for all the news reports.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The way I see it the reason Silvio had contact with the Chinese president is because Bee is backed by the Chinese Gov. which was said 100 times already.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
The way I see it the reason Silvio had contact with the Chinese president is because Bee is backed by the Chinese Gov. which was said 100 times already.

Silvio has had contact with the Chinese president for years and years now.

Tons of evidence supporting this

Bee wasnt some magical middleman who introduced the two.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

GdS and Sky haven't made the connection yet.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mr. Bee= Xi Jinping.

Mario9 and MR will both be right.

No, MR will not be right. But he'll still claim he was right all the way nevertheless.
It was always said that one of the banks behind Mr. Bee is Chinese and works with the Gov. and that his family business has very close links with the Chinese Gov.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
whether he sells the club or not the reality is wholesale changes need to be made and none of this all Italian bullshit. don't get me wrong its an awesome concept and works in two ways. you go out and get the best Italian players going around or you stock the team with 20-24 year old Italian prospects in the hope you build something. we aren't in the position to do either.

we had a golden generation once of Italian players but that was such a freak group of players and led by arguably the greatest captains at Milan in Baresi. At the same time though we had a group of brilliant foreign players like the dutch trio etc.

I just want to see this team great again on all fronts ...if it's Silvio...bee ...lee...ghengis khan ...I couldn't care as long as the team and club is the focus.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't think anyone has said Bee brought this all together. Bee could be the face making all the noise and Xi Jinping working in the background.

Last edited:

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Add a poll please. Will Berlu sell?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
whether he sells the club or not the reality is wholesale changes need to be made and none of this all Italian bullshit. don't get me wrong its an awesome concept and works in two ways. you go out and get the best Italian players going around or you stock the team with 20-24 year old Italian prospects in the hope you build something. we aren't in the position to do either.

we had a golden generation once of Italian players but that was such a freak group of players and led by arguably the greatest captains at Milan in Baresi. At the same time though we had a group of brilliant foreign players like the dutch trio etc.

I just want to see this team great again on all fronts ...if it's Silvio...bee ...lee...ghengis khan ...I couldn't care as long as the team and club is the focus.

:star::star::star::star:

Perfect blend.

great in Serie A and UCL.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
No one will buy Milan, Berlu will come out saying: "Nobody offered me guarantees so I didn't sell, the club is too dear to me to let nobobees have it"
than G will come out saying: B is like a new signing for the club, he loves the club so much we'll only have to sell one good player this season

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Maybe.

If true then the Chinese Gov. never had a chance of buying Milan. Once Bee came in with all his partners including them, it became quite interesting for Silvio and he could see the money and the potential.

Don't be fools, if Mr. Bee was the fraud a lot of you make him out to be Berlusconi would have told him to fuck off back to Bangkok right away.

But he didn't. He traveled to his hotel and held a press conference to make it known they're close to agreeing a deal.
11189280_1404154019907814_2098185261_n_mediagallery-page.jpg

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
No, MR will not be right. But he'll still claim he was right all the way nevertheless.

you didnt read the first post in the commode bro?

I'm Team Bee now that the bandwagoners got off.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one will buy Milan, Berlu will come out saying: "Nobody offered me guarantees so I didn't sell, the club is too dear to me to let nobobees have it"
than G will come out saying: B is like a new signing for the club, he loves the club so much we'll only have to sell one good player this season

Sacrifice Menez and Lopez for Sarri and Co. :star:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If that happens Galliani should probably not step foot in the San Siro again. He gets such abuse now, he'll get massacred if it all ends up the same.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If that happens Galliani should probably not step foot in the San Siro again. He gets such abuse now, he'll get massacred if it all ends up the same.

half the problem though is Galliani couldn't care less. he gets abused about the current situation and talks about the good old days. after the issues we had with a first time first team coach he and berlu go out and get another one. when that one clearly sucks they again go back to the gold old days and attempt to deflect the issues with a quote about the new stadium or meeting with new investors.

we as fans have a lot to thank the two for but its wrong to suggest the past vilifies the current situation. consider the brand and how successful it was when the club was a power house ...now consider the impact it has now.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
^^^ is this like when Iturbe fave'd Milan related stuff?

anyways... forza beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
GdS: "Silvio speaking to Pres. Xi through Wang Jianlin of Dalian Wanda."

hmmmm, not bee?

upsetting

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think the one thing i'll always be thankful for and the real stroke of genius from berlu was not the obvious ones. The players he brought were great....but that's money. the thing i'll be thankful for was Sacchi. What a risk to bring in a coach with that sort of experience and for all the money that they spent it was Sacchi that found balance on a world scale which is something the current day money clubs haven't.

he changed the game and the perception of how Italian football can be played so Bravo Silvio.

maybe they thought inzaghi could be the same .....but unfortunately the monetary support wasn't there and inaghi has showed a lack of understanding of the game and man management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule